• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Breakfast Extension through Oct 3/15 NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING!

Yay!! Thanks to you all with the heads-up (I've been "clicking" for two days now!) & the "put in 8am, not breakfast" tip, I got BOG breakfasts for BOTH our MK days! Soooooo excited! Now, off to rework my FP+ plans! Thanks again!

Yay! Was able to book as well - thanks for the heads up!

Quick question - does anyone know what the window is to show up at your reservation is? If you're 5-10 minutes late are you still able to get your food/be seated for the breakfast or lunch quickservice?

Does anyone know how early they will let us into the park with a pre-opening breakfast ADR? My ADR is for 8:25am; I know they likely won't let us check into the restaurant more than 5 minutes early but how early will they let us into MK? I'd just like to have time to casually stroll not rush lol on our walk down Main St. and get a few castle pics without massive crowds.

So you don't have to wait until 90 days out to book? So sad I am just seeing this thread! :worried::( I was waiting until 90 days(tomorrow!) out from our trip to try and book. Really wanted an October 3rd breakfast.

So you don't have to wait until 90 days out to book? So sad I am just seeing this thread! :worried::( I was waiting until 90 days(tomorrow!) out from our trip to try and book. Really wanted an October 3rd breakfast.

All Disney Dining is booked 180 days in advance (or can be booked 180 days in advance, 190 days if staying on site).

Was kind of excited about this until I saw pics of the food. $20 for a freaking doughnut with a shot of whipped cream and 3 banana slices the size of a quarter? I get that you are paying for an experience but $10 at BEST. The doughnut is worth all of $1.99. The open faced sandwiches...$5 max.

This breakfast is 100% proof Disney is aware people will pay any amount of money for anything they do. An AYCTE buffet at Trails End is $26 and you are paying $20 for a doughnut here. How stupid is that?

All Disney Dining is booked 180 days in advance (or can be booked 180 days in advance, 190 days if staying on site).

Actually the 180+10 is NOT 190 days in advance. You can start booking at 180 days....but if you are staying onsite you can book for the first 10 days of your stay. If you are not staying on site than at 180 days you can book the 1st day of your trip.....and the next day you can book the 2nd day of your trip, the following day the 3rd day of your trip...and so on.

But at 190 days before your trip, you can't book anything for another 10 days.

Yes, it's a bit confusing until you first use it, then it seems to make more sense, lol.

As for the expensive breakfast....yep, ridiculously priced and I personally would only do it if on the dining plan....for the dining plan it is the best use of a CS credit, as it is the most expensive CS around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter