• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Breakfast Extension through Oct 3/15 NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING!

scrappinginontario

The website has been updated to display the option of selecting Breakfast at 'Be Our Guest' from the current end date of July 18/15 through Oct 3/15.

Reservations cannot be booked for July 19 - Oct 3 yet but hopefully that will happen soon!! YAY!!!

Is there a chance it will be extended further? We're going at the very end of October, and would love to get into BOG.
They extended it from June 18th to July 18th. They appear to be extending it again to October 3rd. Anything beyond that would just be a guess.

Just checked it out and it looked like you could make a reservation - breakfast is available as an option from the drop-down menu. Does it just appear that way or is it getting booked up already? I have been checking every day for over a month for breakfast to open up. I would be so disappointed if I'm already out of luck on the first day it happened!

Does it just appear that way or is it getting booked up already?

They have updated the website to include the new dates but they have not been opened yet to actually make reservations. Hopefully SOON!! I've been watching the Disney Parks Blog all day hoping an announcement would be made there as I hear that's where it will be made but so far, nothing. Still holding out hope though that it will happen soon. Like you, I've been stalking the Dining Reservations area daily for almost 2 months hoping my dates open!

That's great! Maybe that will help out with some cancellations for dinner in October. I been trying very hard to get a ressie October 23rd dinner. Extremely hard for a party night. Hopefully they will extend breakfast for those dates too. LOL.

:cutie: here's wishing :genie:

Thanks @Rylie Grite. Those have been open for quite a while. Many here are waiting for the next block to open and it appears that will be soon as the website has been updated until early October but the dates cannot be booked yet.

We planned to use our QS credits for lunches though so I had a rough time deciding what time. Go before rope drop, or wait until 9:55 and make it almost lunch. Dinner isn't until 6:40. Went with an 8:05 for now.

Last edited:
Just got several 8:00 breakfasts at BOG! Yeah buddy! :cool1::banana::bounce::jumping1::jumping2::jumping3::Pinkbounc:dancer:party:

Can you tell I'm slightly excited?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter