• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

After trying for a loooong time, I was able to get a dinner ressie at BOG for the girls in our group. Then DS said to me "I heard you talking about it so much I want to go too!" I thought that was cute since on our last visit, both boys were very anti-princess of any sort. They even complained when I took them to a Little Mermaid show! So now I'm hoping to get a breakfast reservation for the whole group for mid-October.

Every time I get a notification from this thread, I get fooled that the Ressies have opened up lol

One of these times tho...
This!!! Every time I get a notification I get a little adrenaline rush. Ugh the waiting is driving me crazy! :crazy: I just want my ADRs finalized...but then what would I do with all my spare time if I'm not stalking the WDW site and the DIS boards? Lol!

This!!! Every time I get a notification I get a little adrenaline rush. Ugh the waiting is driving me crazy! :crazy: I just want my ADRs finalized...but then what would I do with all my spare time if I'm not stalking the WDW site and the DIS boards? Lol!

This is totally me as well...but will be content just to be done and wait out my FP window. LOL

Every time I get a notification from this thread, I get fooled that the Ressies have opened up lol

One of these times tho...
SAAAAAMMMEEEEE! I work as a retail manager currently and my staff thinks I'm sick or pregnant since I have to "go to the bathroom" so often...its because I am checking this thread (and the October cancelations). If they really knew, they'd think I was crazy! :crazy:

Waiting "patiently" with the rest of you. Would like a breakfast reservation for our end of October trip.

Is it foolish to hope when breakfast opens up that more lunch reservations will open up as well? We already have 3 breakfasts planned at Tusker, Ohana and Kona Cafe. I would really prefer lunch and I have yet to find a reservation. Been trying since my 180 days!

Is it foolish to hope when breakfast opens up that more lunch reservations will open up as well? We already have 3 breakfasts planned at Tusker, Ohana and Kona Cafe. I would really prefer lunch and I have yet to find a reservation. Been trying since my 180 days!
I think so. I know I have a 10:35 lunch that I want to switch to a late bkfst. They won't be ideal times though.

I think lunches will open up.. I have a lunch right now but so wanting a breakfast at BOG since our table reservation at Ohana is earlier than I wanted on this certain day.

I would like to get lunch on 11/20 for 8 people. So if anybody plans to cancel their lunch reservation on that day if breakfast opens up I'd appreciate coordinating it so I can pick it up. Thanks!

I will probably cancel my dinner if I get a breakfast...sure others will drop meals as well.

I think some people will cancel lunches to book breakfasts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter