• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

Its becoming a full time job booking ADR's! Disney has trained us to book dining 180 days in advance, but there are always exceptions to this rule that make us play the waiting game (i.e. Be Our Guest breakfast, Candlelight Processional packages, Mama Melrose Fantasmic packages for late December, etc...). Got the Candlelight package, and now waiting for the rest! :bored:

Breakfast is by far my favorite meal at BOG! Fingers crossed for an extension. I have my scout watching for Dec 5, but that hadn't stopped me from stalking the site as well :)

Crossing my fingers for November. We have a big group, 13 total, and it has been difficult to get reservations. This would be nice :-)

I am jumping in to the waiting game with all of you! Looking for end of November/ beginning of December.

*cue the Jeopardy music*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter