BCV rooms with best fireworks view

j3mom

Mouseketeer
first time to stay at BCV in two weeks. which room to ask for at check in for the best view.

first time to stay at BCV in two weeks. which room to ask for at check in for the best view.

From what I've read, the best view is not much of a view. There used to be a EPCOT view category but I understand that isn't offered any more. The upper floors are your best bet but the view is obstructed by trees.

We stayed in an EPCOT view villa at BCV, but I wouldn't do that again. There was a fairly busy road beneath us that took away from the view. Next time I'll just request a quiet room or a view of the pool.

JMHO! :)

I agree we also stayed in a Epcot view room in March. There was a busy road just below us that made sitting on the balcony and relaxing a problem. The first part of the trip we were in a first floor studio facing the woods and it was so peaceful. If I had known about the road then we would have asked to be placed in the same area of the studio. Oh well live and learn.
Oh the only neat thing was one evening when we were too tired to go over to Epcot to see Illuminations we sat out on the balcony and were able to see the higher fireworks and even hear the music, and if your looked over to the left you could also see the higher fireworks of Wishes in the distance.

If you want a killer view of Epcot Illuminations from a villa balcony, forget BCV and book a Boardwalk View villa at BWV, requesting one towards the Jellyrools end of the complex.

We stayed at the BCV in May and I asked the person at check-in for a view of the fireworks. We stayed in studio room 431 (take a look at the link below for a room map). The fireworks basically came from right over the building where rooms 451 and 452 are. We saw a lot of nice fireworks. I know there are better places to see all the fireworks, but there is something special about sitting on your balcony at the end of a long day and watching the fireworks.

http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/

We were in a two bedroom 453 and I realy enjoyed the firework view. we could here the music and see all the high fireworks.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter