1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

BB Kings resturant International Dr?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by dyna, Jan 11, 2013.

1. dyna

dyna DIS Veteran

Anyone been there? was it good?

What time to go to avoid crowd? Is there any day of the week better than other days?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JimMIA

JimMIA A little Miami humor...

Wow, thanks for posting that question! I look forward to the answers -- certainly looks interesting!

4. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

I've eaten there several times using a certificate from restaurant.com,so check if they still have them available at restaurant.com which also usually has discounts on the certificates,like a $25 certificates regular price is $10 but with the code it might be $4-$6,not as good a deal as they had several years ago in the recession but it'll still save you a good bit.As far as the food,I thought it was good,the only thing I remember eating that I didn't like were the fried green tomatoes which were too greasy,everything else I had was good.Another thing to know is that of the three times I ate there one time we got charged a cover fee,they had live music each of my three visits so I don't know if the cover is maybe only charged on weekends or if the group playing is an actual known group or what,I would call to find out.

5. dyna

dyna DIS Veteran

We have a 25.00 gift card from Coke Rewards....

6. Disneyaddictz

Disneyaddictz DIS Veteran

It's a personal favorite of ours! We love the food, It's been a while but I think you can make a reservation...