BayouMickey's DISigns- New DISign 4/22/2013

good evening i hope this finds you well. i hoe you are still taking requests. im hoping you can help me i am doing a surprise box for the kids for the next visit and would love a countdown calendar if possible? i would like it to be a lighter one rather than darker backgrounds and use the main characters mickey, minnie, donald, pluto etc etc

starting wed 80-48
starting saturday 49-20
starting saturday 21-0

thankyou
sarah and co

DISigner hasn't posted on this thread since April....don't know if you will get requests or not :confused3

Hello Marion,
I just want to say thank you first for the design work you have already done for my families 1st Disney trip. I wanted to get one last design for our October trip.

bth_HalloweenCandyNameTag1.jpg

Fernando
Peggy
Mary Anna
Nando
Trenton
Isabelle

Once again thanks.

Hi,

Not sure if you could help us out. But would be wonderful if you could. We need a t shirt design with mickey ears and names going around the mickey ears and Walt Disney World 2013 below the ears. The names we would need are Marilyn, Jenny, Randy, Rachel, Emily, Lisa, Joe, Joseph and Andrew. I know this is really short notice. But we are leaving on Sept 26 Thursday evening. Can you let me know if this is anyway possible.

Thanks
Jenny

Hi Cory!
Can you help me out with 2 shirts I want to make for my kiddos for our November trip?

First, a shirt for my son. He's 6 months old and it's his first trip. I'm thinking a Mickey head with a binky/pacifier - have you seen that before? I'm hoping we could put "It's my" over the Mickey head and "First Visit!" below? I'm open to suggestions.

Second, we will be there on my daughters actual 6th birthday. Can we do a Mickey head with a bday hat or crown? Same idea as above but "Today is my 6th Birthday!"

Is that request too specific? Lol.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it. My first attempt at making shirts!

again, DISigner hasn't posted since April (wasn't that hard for me to figure out, why not other DISers?) and no requests or comments should be posted until BayouMickey appears again.

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter