BayouMickey's DISigns- New DISign 4/22/2013

Omg!!!! That looks FANTASTIC!!!!
I cant thank you enough!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Hi! Love your stuff!

Sort of last minute-ish, but have been trying (unsuccessfully) to make a t-shirt design with a scarier Yeti for our team to wear for the Expedition Everest Challenge on May 4th. Thinking more toothy than cuddly, does that make sense?

Anyway, we are running as Team Bridges of Hope for our family member with cancer and would be open to your great ideas!

Thanks in advance and no worries/no rush!

Rachel

nursegirl said:
Hi! Love your stuff!

Sort of last minute-ish, but have been trying (unsuccessfully) to make a t-shirt design with a scarier Yeti for our team to wear for the Expedition Everest Challenge on May 4th. Thinking more toothy than cuddly, does that make sense?

Anyway, we are running as Team Bridges of Hope for our family member with cancer and would be open to your great ideas!

Thanks in advance and no worries/no rush!

Rachel

What is your team name and is there anything in particular youd like the disign to say? I would be delighted to do this for you!

We were thinking something like "Team Bridges conquers the Yeti" with a toothy Yeti and then maybe Expedition Everest Challenge 2013? Totally open to your thoughts. Or maybe just the Yeti with Team Bridges under if it gets too tight for space. Thank you so much! Let me know how you get on!

Rachel

We were thinking something like "Team Bridges conquers the Yeti" with a toothy Yeti and then maybe Expedition Everest Challenge 2013? Totally open to your thoughts. Or maybe just the Yeti with Team Bridges under if it gets too tight for space. Thank you so much! Let me know how you get on!

Rachel

Here's what I came up with, hope you like it!

cty.png

Wow! These are great. Can I please request the Dis disign with Tinkerbelle with the name "Taylor" and the same disign with Peter Pan with the name "Chris"? Thanks so much!!

Wow! Great DISigns! Those countdowns are beautiful!! Once people see them (and all your stuff, really) you are going to be busy!:goodvibes Good luck!

Could I get the Peter pan and Tinker bell images with the following names

Roger - Peter Pan
Oliver - Peter Pan
Tammy- Tinker Bell
Ericka - Tinker Bell
Natasha - Tinker Bell

Thank you so much!

Could I pretty please get the Dis DISign for the following:

Mike--Peter Pan
Linda--Tink
Alex--Tink
Gabby Tink

Thank you so much!!!!! We leave for Disney on 6/15/2013.

Linda

Hi Cory!

I love your DISigns. Would you be up for making a shirt design with the clock tower from It's a Small World? I was envisioning a picture of the face on the tower in the middle of a shirt. Possibly with the stylized numbers floating around it. But honestly, just having a picture of that awesome clock face would be amazing. I like to keep things simple.

Let me know what you think! I've been trying to do it myself but I just don't have the experience to isolate the face in a way that looks great.

Take care!
Meredith

Since your post says your are 'up for anything' I have a request to make that I hope is not too big! :worship: Would like something with the Princesses (including Merida) in Halloween Costumes for our cruise. Maybe them as their nemesis? And maybe one with all of the Princes in costume as well? Our cruise is during Halloween so thought it might be fun to do something different and have an idea for FE gift.
Thanks so much in advance!

Hello!

I love the shirt design "dis". It is very cute, especially how you changed Tinkerbell with Peter Pan. I would love this design for our upcoming vacation.
May I request:
Tinkerbell - Mommy
Tinkerbell - Brianna
Peter Pan - Dad
Peter Pan - Brandon
Peter Pan - Brogan

Thanks so much!
Cary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter