Basking in the Glow of the (not so) Creepy Clown -2/11-Pictures, Final Thoughts, PTR!

First let me say that you make traveling alone with a 3 year old sound easy. You are one brave woman.

The room looks wonderful. Love the mickey heads on the dresser. It's the small touches, that Disney does so well.

My DS loves hotel/resort rooms. He loves the drawers though for some reason. So I understand Henry not wanting to leave. I still remember when my DS was 2 and a half and we were at Disney we had gone to AK for our first full day and had gotten back to the room around 5, ate and then asked my DS if he wanted to go to MK, he said no. We asked do you want to do anything or just stay in the room and be bored. And he said "stay in room, be bored". So we did. Little boys are just funny sometimes. Good thing they are just so dag gum cute.

So excited that you have started your TR! I am glad you had a good arrival day. The room looks great. I can't wait to read more. :yay:

What an awesome travel day! You definitely had some Disney mojo going on right from the start! So glad Joe was able to switch his flight and avoid Earl, you were able to try and fall in love with Chick-Fil-A, and you have a beautiful room at the Boardwalk. Seriously beautiful! Now I want to stay there even more! :lovestruc Henry jumping on the bed is just adorable! Isn't it cute what kids decide they like to do? Oh, and how sweet of the CMs to tell Henry Happy Birthday! Wish we had the two of you dancing onto ME on video! :laughing: The only two snags to your day so far have been the seat mix-up and having to change a diaper, and those are so minimal, I don't think they count! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see what the two of you decided to do around the resort!

1003093535_5MKxU-M.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

1003102149_HTWoc-M.jpg

Mickey heads on the chest of drawers

Love that view! :)

The Mickey touch on the furniture is cool.
Understated, but still representin'. :thumbsup2

Love the update. Love the view from your room - absolutely gorgeous! So glad you guys got Joe's ticket changed and without a fee!

Woo hoo for everything going so smoothly! Perfect for you traveling alone with Henry! I had wondered how you were getting to the airport but forgot to ask! I'm glad someone gave up their seat for you!

Your lunch sounds yummy! We'll have to try it one of these days!

Oh no, IT! :lmao: Poor you! :sick: Good thing he decided to do IT before the bus left not after!

I love, love, love the pictures of BW! It looks so pretty! I can't wait until March! Henry looks like he's having such a good time jumping on the bed!

Great beginning to your trip. Your room was beautiful. I will have to add Boardwalk Villas to my list of must-stays.

What a great morning so far! Henry seemed like he was a great traveling companion for you!! :thumbsup2

Love Chic-fil-A, we had them in Philly and they are delish, they don't have them here in MA, anymore, so we always eat them when we're out visiting Todds family. YUM!!!popcorn::

So glad that you got Joe's ticket switched over and WOOHOO for no fee!:thumbsup2

What a beautiful view at the resort, just gorgeous and the weather looked fabulous, too!!!:cloud9:

Can't wait to here more!!!!

Henry looks so cute and excited/sleepy!

That sandwich from Chick-Fil-A looks soo good!

That's adorable that you and Henry danced to the bus :cutie:

Good shot of the welcome gate! :thumbsup2

Henry takes part in one of my favorite "we are at disney moments" jumping on the bed :laughing: yes at almost 20 I still get a kick out of jumping on the bed although I don't like nearly as cute as Henry when he does it :laughing:

Ugh looking at your pics makes me miss Boardwalk :guilty:

Great update!

So this is where you have all been hiding out ;)

Yep, just finding you...going back to read now!

What a great start to your day!! I am dying to try Chick-Fil-A but I think it may have to be on the way home. Once I get to MCO, I'm not sure I can stand to do anything but go straight to ME as fast as my legs will carry me! :laughing:

The rooms look great and I can't believe the luck you had with the view!!

Great pictures as always!! :)

Looking forward to hearing where you went exploring! popcorn::

So glad you had such luck with your travels and check-in...that always makes for a great start to vacation. And I love that Henry has his own "jumping on the bed" tradition firmly in place. :rotfl:

I have to admit we tried Chick-fil-A once on a drive to WDW and we were not impressed (ducking now!) Maybe it was an off day or store, but I had so wanted to love it and it was just bad. So bad that DH actually agreed to stop somewhere else and get something else...you know it was not good if he agreed to that. :rotfl: We may have to try the one at MCO and see if we like it any better.

Yay, I feel so honored to have gotten mentioned in this TR. :rotfl: I told you Chick-Fil-A is good! That is what I always say, the chicken is sooo juicy. Somebody I work with told me there is one somewhere in WI (not very close to where I live sadly) so I might have to go find it. haha

Love all the BW pictures! So glad your travels went smoothly and you made it safely.

Really???? The proper response should be
PAGE 5 already ???? That's nice! :rotfl::rotfl:

EXACTLY!!!! LOL That was proper form! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Brooke- Did I miss the part where you had luggage? Did you do Disney for a week with just a backpack of clothes? :worship::worship:
(I'm assuming your DH took the bag(s))

Hurray for someone offering you a seat on the bus. Nice to see there are chivalric people out there. (I think I used this word right:rolleyes: :idea:)

Glad your flight was smooth... no booger pickin' huh? ;)

Chick-fil-a is so good isn't it. Are you sure there isn't one in the city? I find that so hard to believe. Want to open a franchise with me down there.... it would make a killing! :goodvibes

Henry must of got a kick out of the CM's singing to him... how cute!

The room was awesome and the view was amazing!!!!!! You were rolling on all cylinders this morning!!!!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

So glad Henry was such a great traveling companion for you since you were alone! :goodvibes It really does sound like the trip down went extremely smooth!

Yay for Chick-Fil-A!!! :yay: Did you put anything on your sandwich (mayo, sauce)? I always ask them to leave off the pickle. :rolleyes1 Did you get the lemonade? Best lemonade ever!

Wow, I can't say enough about how beautiful your room was! I so want to stay at Boardwalk now! :rotfl:

You know what's funny is before I saw your username I saw your avatar and thought, "Oh is shebaxric!" and then I saw dekkerdisneydreamer. :rotfl2: It is YOU though! :thumbsup2 So, yep, I remember! How are you??? And forgive me, but all the time is blurring together - were you planning to go THIS November, or last? You were pregnant too, right??? How is all that going? I cannot remember when you were due!

I cannot believe it's been since the DELLS. Whoa. Has it been that long??? That means your trip was last November right?

My trip was last November. Madelyn has kept me very busy, she'll be three months old on Saturday. If it's okay with you, I'll post a pic of her here. I seem to remember something about the family moving to NYC, and I see from your Central Park Zoo post, it happened! As soon as I get enough posts, I'll PM you. Glad to see you've been back to Disney. We're going back in October 2011 and planning on staying at AKV.

Wonderful arrival!

Beautiful room and great pictures. I love the pics of Henry jumping on the bed. No wonder he didn't want to leave the room.

I also love Chick-fil-A...so yummy. Luckily we have one about a mile from our apartment. We dont visit it as much as we should tho :laughing:. You room looks amazing! Its really nice but at the same time laid back and relaxing. I would love to have a view like that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter