Basking in the Glow of the (not so) Creepy Clown -2/11-Pictures, Final Thoughts, PTR!

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! Wasn't the Boardwalk wonderful?! We loved it!

The birthday pictures are adorable! Henry is a cutie and that is such a fun age! :goodvibes

OMGoodness, that picture of Henry with his Duplo set is beyond adorable! Love his little face! :lovestruc

So excited your started the report! :yay:

:yay: I can't wait to read all of the stuff I missed from FB. Your TR are great fun and Henry is such a doll.

I'm here!

The clown grew on me as well! By the end of our trip I sort of missed him :laughing:

Happy belated birthday to Henry!

Can't wait for your first update!

YAY! It's beginning! Your TRs are always so much fun to read! (A very suitable "fix" to get me through between-trips-withdrawal-symptoms!)

Henry's bday pictures - adorable! Such a happy little boy!

I'm here! Can't wait to read. Henry has gotten sooo BIG! Loved all the pictures at the zoo!

Oh and I'm not bothered by the clown. But if it were my sister she would totally freak out! :lmao: She hates them is scared to death! :rotfl:

YAY - the TR has started. And I don't think you can ever have enough sprinkles on anything! :rotfl:

I don't think I will ever make the first page of your TRs. :rotfl: I'm here!

Wow! page 3 already!! :goodvibes You are popular! ;)
Loved the birthday pictures of Henry... isn't it amazing to have the technology to have grandparents watching while he opens their gift? His expression is wonderful! I remember how much fun it was to watch your little guy get so excited opening a much anticipated gift!
So now it is on with the new TR.... George, huh? :rotfl: I suppose he does grow on you. :)

I KNEW I would miss something important by not logging in all weekend ;)

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!

And my goodness, Henry is just too cute! SO glad he had such a special birthday and that technology allowed you to share it with family.

Wow Brook! You have sure kicked this trip report off right!

I love being a part of Henry's birthday party. It looks like he had a fabulous day and Cetral Park Zoo is just amazing! I really hope we get there sometime. Seeing the grandparents there to sing to Henry via Skype totally made me tear up. How amazing is technology?! Love the Duplos - and Henry's reaction to them. I also love the photo (not sure if it's here or just on FB) of Joe building and Henry playing. That's how the Lego/Duplo process goes here too! :laughing:

Darn it Brook, page 3 already and I was thinking last night after I posted on your pre-trip that I would be ready for the 1st page of your actual trip report!:lmao: I guess I'm too slooooowww!:lmao:

Love the intro and am so glad to see Henry had a fabulous b-day at the zoo. He looks as if he loved it, the pics are adorable!:goodvibes He's too darn cute I tell ya! He rocked those paper slippers too! And how sweet that he gifted you a leaf! My DD's used to give me rocks all the time when they were that age!:laughing: Don't ya love kids?:goodvibes

I'm totally going to name myself the "CVO" from now on! I love that title, it sounds so offical, important and totally applies to Disney planning!

I'm sorry sister but I cannot love that nightmare inducing clown! I'm trying but he scares the crappola out of me. And glowing eyes at night??:eek: No thanks!

Can't wait to read it all. Please drag it out nice and long so that I can enjoy it for awhile!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hey Brook! So glad you have started, I love your reports!

Henry's birthday looked like a perfect day, he looks so happy in all of the pics :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter