Barnstormer, 7DMT, and Kali for a 3 year old?

My 2 year old loved barnstormer! She wasnt tall enough for the others but I actually gave up my 7DMT fast pass for ANOTHER barnstormer fastpass our last day because the wait was 40 minutes and she loved it so much. She can not wait for 7DMT. She asks me a couple times a week if shes big enough for the dopey ride. I have never been on KRR because I hate rides that get you all wet lol

Our last trip my DS was a little over 3 years old he LOVED Barnstormer, SDMT, Kali and Test Track. He did go on Spash and Thunder Mountain but he didn't want to ride those twice. The others he went on about 3 times each and was not scared at all. I had showed him videos of all the rides before we left so he knew exactly what to expect and I definitely think that helped. He is also a bit of a dare devil and likes to be included with all the adults so I knew I wouldn't have to force him on any rides. He also really loved Star Tours. You know your kids best. Barnstormer and SDMT are both very easy rides that are really no problem. Kali is also easy and the drop is very tame. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter