Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi! Hope you are enjoying vacation! When you are back up and running can you please make me a surf board pic, rectangle. 5 surfboards, 2 larger (Bruce style, Tink style) and 3 smaller ones (Stitch style, pirate Mickey style, princess style) with Fantasy, June 2014? Please and thank you in advance!

Here you go...

I think it is so great that u make designs for people that is so nice of you.:lovestruc
I would love if you could make me the disney mickey ears family with the boat in back. The Frader Family with Heather, Ed then 2 kids Lucas(11), Maddy(6). I would really appreciate it. We leave the first week of March I hope this gives you enough time. Thanks so much!!

Hello! I didn't know if I missed your response but I was wondering if you had anything for 3 generation cruising? If so the names are Nana Kelly and Madison. Thanks!!!

Hi! Hope you are enjoying your vacation! We are taking our two boys on a surprise cruise in May, I know they will love your designs!!

1. Mouse ear family: DCL beach: "Our First Cruise"
Derek (5 yr old boy, brown hair, hat #71)
Benjamin (2 yr old boy, brown hair, hat #39)
Mommy (brown hair, hat # 23)
Daddy (brown hair, hat #68)

2. Gray pirate hat mh Derek
Gray pirate hat mh Benjamin

3. Iron man mh Derek

4. Cars- McQueen red Benjamin

5. Pluto lp (no name)

6. Yoda lp (no name)

Thanks so much!!!

Here you go...

Barb,
Thank you so much for creating the DISigns for our upcoming trip. They look wonderful and it is going to be awfully hard to keep them a secret from the other 27 people I am traveling with.
***I am having just 1 problem. I have downloaded them just as you have instructed however when I print them on the Magnetic sheets they have stripes on them. I can see the stripes faintly on the light colored ones but very prominent on the darker colored ones (specifically the black ears). I have also tried to print to regular paper and am noting the same issue. Any other suggestions?
Curious if anyone else is having this issue and/or what type of paper they are printing on?
Again, thanks for your wonder and creative work.
Sincerely
Marcy

Barb,
Thank you so much for creating the DISigns for our upcoming trip. They look wonderful and it is going to be awfully hard to keep them a secret from the other 27 people I am traveling with.
***I am having just 1 problem. I have downloaded them just as you have instructed however when I print them on the Magnetic sheets they have stripes on them. I can see the stripes faintly on the light colored ones but very prominent on the darker colored ones (specifically the black ears). I have also tried to print to regular paper and am noting the same issue. Any other suggestions?
Curious if anyone else is having this issue and/or what type of paper they are printing on?
Again, thanks for your wonder and creative work.
Sincerely
Marcy
I have the same problem on some of the DISigns I have printed out on my home printer. Even DISigns from other DISigners come out like that with my printer. Do you have an HP printer? I have an HP Photosmart printer. That's the only thing I can think of.
Sorry,
Barbara

Below are my requests. Thanks for your help.
Amanda

1. Cars - McQueen blue
2. Marc (left ear)
4. Disney Magic
April 2014 (If both can fit in right ear)

1. Frozen Elsa 1
2. Maddie ( left ear)
4. Disney Magic
April 2014 (if both can fit in right ear)

1. Olaf 4mh
2. Triano family
4. Disney Magic (left ear)
April 2014 (if both can fit in right ear)

I have a Cannon Pixma printer. I am going to try to print from my Mothers printer tomorrow, her brother gave it to her and he used to print pictures with it. I will let you know how that works and what type of printer it is if it is better.
Thanks again
Marcy.
P.S. I would love to send you something for creating the DISigns for me. Is there an e-mail or address I can send something to?

I hope you had a great vacation! Your work is beautiful. We are going on our first DCL cruise soon. Thanks so much for helping to make it special. I would like to request the following:

1. Minnie purple life preserver (Kayla)
2. Mickey standing life preserver (Rachel)
3. Steamboat willie life preserver (Allison)
4. The Fab 5 gang life preserver (The Michael Family)
5. Mickey and Minnie diamond mh - (Carla, Scott) Happy 25th Anniversary

We are going on the Fantasy in June 2014.

Thanks so much!!!
Here you go...

I am glad that you are having a great vacation. I wish I could be in Florida at the moment. We are having a major storm here.

Could I please have the following requests?

Disney Wonder 1: The Ball Family Westbound Panama Canal Cruise, May 2nd to 17th, 2014
Itinerary: Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Cartagena, Panama Canal, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, San Diego

Westbound In The Panama Canal: The Ball Family

Mickey Wonder Bow: The Ball Family; Westbound Panama Canal Cruise 2014

I really love the following and wonder if you can do something like this for our Panana Canal Cruise?

mediterranean w greece
Corinna and Graham; Westbound Panama Canal Cruise; Wonder; May 2nd to 17th, 2014
Ports: Key West; Cozumel; Cartagena; Panama Canal; Puerta Vallerta; Cabo San Lucas

You also did a series of portholes for the different Med port of calls like magic in venice, italy 2 ph. I would absolutely love them with the ports for the Panama Canal Cruise

Corinna and Graham; May 2nd to 17th, 2014; Wonder in …
Ports: Miami; Key West; Cozumel; Cartagena; Panama Canal; Puerto Vallarta; Cabo San Lucas; San Diego

Corinna
Let me see what I can come up with next week for these requests. I'll post them as soon as I am done.
Barbara

I think it is so great that u make designs for people that is so nice of you.:lovestruc
I would love if you could make me the disney mickey ears family with the boat in back. The Frader Family with Heather, Ed then 2 kids Lucas(11), Maddy(6). I would really appreciate it. We leave the first week of March I hope this gives you enough time. Thanks so much!!

Is it the beach background or the white background that you are wanting? I need the hair color for each person and the hat for each person. The hats are in the mouse ear family disigns folder in my photobucket.
Barbara

I have a Cannon Pixma printer. I am going to try to print from my Mothers printer tomorrow, her brother gave it to her and he used to print pictures with it. I will let you know how that works and what type of printer it is if it is better.
Thanks again
Marcy.
P.S. I would love to send you something for creating the DISigns for me. Is there an e-mail or address I can send something to?

I'm curious to know if it still does the line thing on your mom's printer. We aren't allowed to accept anything for doing this. Legally it's a no-no because of the Disney copyright images we use.
Barbara

Hi this is Heather again i saw one you did with the family on the beach and the ocean and ship in back of family. Black firework hat husband, Red minnie for me, pirate Lucas, pink princess for Maddy would be good. hair colors are brown for husband everyone else is blonde.Thanks

Hi,

Welcome back from your vacation! What a difference in weather huh? I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing time. When you get a chance could you please do a design for our upcoming Alaskan cruise on The Wonder with the characters from Frozen. I didn't see anything in your photobucket. Can it please say The Ruiz Family and June 2014.

Many thanks,
Melissa
Here you go...

I just stumbled across this thread and your work is AMAZING!:worship:

If you have time, I would like the following two DISigns for our trip:
Pooh and Gang porthole with The Konczak Family; Disney Wonder - March, 2014

Party like a Pirate: The Konczak Family; Disney Wonder

Thank you!

Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter