Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Barb,

First of all you are absolutely amazing! Your designs are great it is so sweet of you to customize all these for people. I can't wait to hang these on our door!

Here are the details:

Ship: Fantasy (Western)

Sail date: March 15-22, 2014

We would like the DCL Beach (one of the stick figures with ears). We would like both families all on one, but if you need to put the Grandparents on one and our family on one that is totally fine. Just wasn't sure how many people you can fit on that design.

Grandpa Duane (male, 71, dark hair)
Grandma Diane (female, 63, dark hair)

Darci (female, 42, blonde) MINNIE (18)
Karli (female, 19, blonde) CINDERELLA (14)
Alexis (female, 16, dark brown) MICKEY SPLATTER (75)
Camryn (female, 14, dark brown) MICKEYS (31)

Mickey and Minnie Moon Porthole (The Barkemas)

Minnie sunset deck (It doesn't get any better than this! instead of family name)

PORTHOLES:

Darci: Minnie Silver ph
Karli: Minnie Ariel Porthole
Camryn: Goofy Boat porthole
Alexis: Nemo & Crush ph
Diane and Duane: Mickey and Minnie Silver Porthole

Thank you soooooo much!!! We are so excited to hang these on our doors!

Darci
Which hats do you want for grandma and grandpa?

Hi! Hope you are enjoying your vacation! We are taking our two boys on a surprise cruise in May, I know they will love your designs!!

1. Mouse ear family: DCL beach: "Our First Cruise"
Derek (5 yr old boy, brown hair, hat #71)
Benjamin (2 yr old boy, brown hair, hat #39)
Mommy (brown hair, hat # 23)
Daddy (brown hair, hat #68)

2. Gray pirate hat mh Derek
Gray pirate hat mh Benjamin

3. Iron man mh Derek

4. Cars- McQueen red Benjamin

5. Pluto lp (no name)

6. Yoda lp (no name)

Thanks so much!!!

5. Pluto lp (no name) 6. Yoda lp (no name) Sorry, I don't give out blanks. If you would like them personalized just let me know.

Hi,

Welcome back from your vacation! What a difference in weather huh? I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing time. When you get a chance could you please do a design for our upcoming Alaskan cruise on The Wonder with the characters from Frozen. I didn't see anything in your photobucket. Can it please say The Ruiz Family and June 2014.

Many thanks,
Melissa

Looking to see if we could get a Mickey head Baseball, no specific team request just baseball mickey.

Also looking for mouse ear family beach: Shankles family, Disney Wonder March 7-March 12, 2014, Goofy (Dad brown hair5'10"), Retro Minnie (Mom brown/blonde bob hair5'4'"), Chip (Son, brown hair 4'9"), Dale (Son, brown/blonde curly hair 4'2")

Also looking for a Mickey head with the Texas flag, can you do that? Shankles Family

You do some amazing things to help us all enjoy our cruises. thank you!

I don't do flag mickey heads. If you google texas mickey head several will come up. What name do you want on the baseball mickey mh?

I am going to, first, fill the requests that are needed in Feb. & March. Then I will go back and fill the remaining requests.
Barbara

Looking to see if we could get a Mickey head Baseball, no specific team request just baseball mickey.

Also looking for mouse ear family beach: Shankles family, Disney Wonder March 7-March 12, 2014, Goofy (Dad brown hair5'10"), Retro Minnie (Mom brown/blonde bob hair5'4'"), Chip (Son, brown hair 4'9"), Dale (Son, brown/blonde curly hair 4'2")

Also looking for a Mickey head with the Texas flag, can you do that? Shankles Family

You do some amazing things to help us all enjoy our cruises. thank you!

Just saw that you gave me the names for the baseball mh.

Here you go...

Hi Barb, I hope you are having a wonderful vacation. When you get a chance could you possibly make me a few disigns for our upcoming cruise? We absolutely love the disigns you created for our last cruise. Thank you so much. :flower3:

a pirates life for me- ship/Magic names-Mark, Trina, Jacob & Trystan
yoda 1 mh- Jacob
yoda 2 mh-Trystan
silhouette tink mh-Trina
Minnie mickey silhouette mh- Trina & Mark
Mickey lying on beach mh- Mark

Here you go...

Barb,

First of all you are absolutely amazing! Your designs are great it is so sweet of you to customize all these for people. I can't wait to hang these on our door!

Here are the details:

Ship: Fantasy (Western)

Sail date: March 15-22, 2014

We would like the DCL Beach (one of the stick figures with ears). We would like both families all on one, but if you need to put the Grandparents on one and our family on one that is totally fine. Just wasn't sure how many people you can fit on that design.

Grandpa Duane (male, 71, dark hair)
Grandma Diane (female, 63, dark hair)

Darci (female, 42, blonde) MINNIE (18)
Karli (female, 19, blonde) CINDERELLA (14)
Alexis (female, 16, dark brown) MICKEY SPLATTER (75)
Camryn (female, 14, dark brown) MICKEYS (31)

Mickey and Minnie Moon Porthole (The Barkemas)

Minnie sunset deck (It doesn't get any better than this! instead of family name)

PORTHOLES:

Darci: Minnie Silver ph
Karli: Minnie Ariel Porthole
Camryn: Goofy Boat porthole
Alexis: Nemo & Crush ph
Diane and Duane: Mickey and Minnie Silver Porthole

Thank you soooooo much!!! We are so excited to hang these on our doors!

Darci

Here you go...

Hi Barb. Hope your having a great holiday

It would be great if you could to up

- dcl mickey gang
Name - Haringa Family

- gang at castaway cay
Name - Haringa Family

- snow globe dcl
Name - Haringa Family
Ship - Wonder

- mickey wonder bow
Name - Haringa Family

- Minnie silver ph
Name - Jennifer
Ship Disney Wonder

Thank you so much!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

Welcome back from your vacation, hope you had a wonderful time! Sorry to add to what must be a big pile of design requests, but I love your work and really want to make some magnets for our upcoming cruise. Sorry its a long list, I'm doing some for some friends at the same time.
I would love to have:

1. Keep Calm and Cruise On - The Melanson Family
2. Disney Fantasy 1 - Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Feb. 22 - Mar. 01, 2014.
3. Pirates Life for Me - Kevin, Karen, Kristina and Jenna
4. Pirates Life for Me - Jason, Chantal, Sammy and Angela
5. Pirates Life for Me - Pat, Kelly, Vicky and Ashley
6. Mouse Ear Family - DCL Beach. Adult M (hat#42, brown hair), Adult F (hat#18, brown hair), Girl age 12 (Hat#26, blonde), Girl age 11 (Hat#21, brown).
7. Mouse Ear Family - DCL Beach. Adult M (Hat#42, brown hair), Adult F (hat#18, blonde), Girl age 9 (Hat#6, brown hair), Girl age 6 (Hat#14, blonde).
8. Mouse Ear Family - DCL Beach. Adult M (hat#42, no hair), Adult F (Hat#18, blonde), Girl age 11 (Hat#11,blonde), Girl age 8 (Hat#6, brown)

Thanks so much! Karen :flower3:
Here you go...

Barb,

I hope you had a fantastic vacation! I absolutely LOVE your DISigns, and am hoping you can personalize some for our upcoming cruise.

*Pooh Silver 1 ph, "Allison" and "Disney Dream" (no date)
*Donald Duck 2 ph, "Matthew" and "Disney Dream" (no date)
*Pluto Silver 2 ph, "Jacob" and "Disney Dream" (no date)
*Minnie Silver ph, "Karen" and "Disney Dream" (no date)
*Mickey Silver ph, "Mike" and "Disney Dream" (no date)
*Snow Globe dcl "The Abate Family" and "Disney Dream"

***I'm not certain if you can do this, but I'll ask. My youngest son would absolutely LOVE a porthole design with Olaf (snowman from Frozen). If you have that somewhere (I didn't see one) and could put "Justin" and "Disney Dream" on it, he would be thrilled.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
I hope Justin likes his Olaf ph...

We are so excited about our first Disney Cruise! We hope you had a good time on your trip!

Can you please personalize the following for us? Much appreciated!

Olaf snow angel mh - Sandrine (left ear), Likes warm hugs (right ear)
Hipster Minnie mh - Kristen (left ear); Let's party!
Goofy green mh - Peter (left ear); The Original Goofy!
Chip and dale mh - Sandrine (left ear); Kristen (right ear)
Lady butterfly mh - Winnie
Mouse Ear Family - DCL Beach: Peter (adult, M, hat #65-Goofy, black hair); Winnie (adult, F, hat #46-Dale, black hair); Kristen (10 yo, F, hat#71-R2D2, black hair); Sandrine (7 yo, F, hat#45-Chip, black hair)
Disney Cupcakes - Goofy cupcake(Peter); Ariel cupcake(Sandrine); Pooh cupcake (Winnie); Eeyore Cupcake (Kristen)

Thank you!!!
Here you go...

I'm jealous, your work so soo cool.
We would love these, please, for our next cruise (2 cabins).

frozen elsa 1mh: "Julia" left ear and "Fantasy Cruise" Right ear
Olaf snow angel mh: "Joaquin" Left and "Fantasy Cruise" Right
Olaf 2 mh: "Jessica" Left and "Fantasy Cruise" Right
retro mickey and minnie porthole: Ron & Betty; Disney Fantasy March 2014
m and m holding hands ph: Joaquin & Michelle; Disney Fantasy March 2014
mickey fantasy bow: "The Reyes Family" "Disney Fantasy Caribbean Cruise"
mickey fantasy bow: "The Garcia Family" "Disney Fantasy Caribbean Cruise"
Here you go...

I just stumbled across this thread and your work is AMAZING!:worship:

If you have time, I would like the following two DISigns for our trip:
Pooh and Gang porthole with The Konczak Family; Disney Wonder - March, 2014

Party like a Pirate: The Konczak Family; Disney Wonder

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter