Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hi Barb,

I see you had a good trip. Our first Disney Cruise would be in April 2014.
And I was hoping you could make me the following.

m & m island view deck, Michel en Debby
m & m ocean beach chairs, Michel en Debby
capt mickey gang on beach, Family Klomp, Disney Magic, April 28 – May 2, 2014
gang at castaway cay, Family Klomp
dcl mickey gang, Familie Klomp, April 28 – May 2, 2014
Duffy Bon Voyage, Klomp Family
name tag 1 w ship name, Klomp Family
magic in Bahamas, The Klomp Family, April 28 – May 2, 2014
mickey and minnie magic, The Klomp Family, April 28 – May 2, 2014, Bahamas

Thanks already :goodvibes

Here you go...

Hi, Barb.

Welcome home from your cruise! I'm glad you had a great time. We sail on the Fantasy in 27 days and are bursting with excitement!

Could you please make us the following DISigns? Thanks!

1. M & M Island View Deck - Disney Fantasy - Louise & Shawn
2. Fantasy in Eastern Caribbean - The Leach Family - November 30th - December 7th
3. Could you make a life preserver with Chip and Dale in the center/inside of the circle? I need two - one that says Matthew and one that says Benjamin.

Thank you so much!

Here you go...

Hi Barb, Welcome back from your cruise. I hope you had a magical time. Do you have pictures to share of your stateroom door?
I have a few requests.
We are sailing on the Dream over the New Year holiday. I'm excited to see what they have in store for us!
It will be my DH and myself, this will be our 5th Disney cruise.
Or DGD Harper 5. Her first cruise!

pirate family adult female and male, female child Mimi, Poppy, & Harper New Year Cruise 2014

toodles daisy mh Harper

wicked queen black mh Harper Dean Evil Queen Other ear DCL logo

daisy purple leopard Harper DCL

m & m ocean beach chairs Mimi & Poppy Disney Dream New Year Cruise 2014

capt mickey gang on beach Harper's First Day at Castaway Cay December 31, 2013

capt mickey gang on beach We are at the beach today! New Year's Eve 2013

surfboard mh Could we have a Mickey surfboard with Poppy, A Minnie (polka dot) surfboard with Mimi and Daisy surboard with Harper and yes, I would like it on a Mickey Head.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work, I know this takes a lot of time!:hourglass
I need the hair color for each person and the child's age to approx. height.
Here are your other requests...

Hi Barb,

Very glad to hear you had a wonderful cruise.

Thank you for posting links to your designs. They are great. I am sailing Nov 15, 2013 so not sure if you will be able to fulfill this request but if possible it would be greatly appreciated. This is my our first Disney cruise and I am loving all the little personalized touches.

1. Image title: Minnie blue dress mh
2. Name: Sophia (left ear)
3. Date:
4. Ship: Disney Magic 2013 (right ear)
6. N/A
7. N/A

1. Image title: minnie blue sky deck
2. Name:
3. Dates: November 15, 2015
4. Ship: Magic
5. Any other info needed: Western Caribbean
6. N/A
7. N/A

Thank you very much
Have a great day

AB

Here you go...

Hi Barb!!!

I am so glad that you had an amazing trip! We can hardly wait for ours!!! Your designs are amazing and we are huge fans!

We are going on the Fantasy 11/16 Eastern Caribbean (7 days)

There are three of us: Irina (DW) Douglas (DH) & Nicholas (DS - 4yrs)

We love so many of your designs that we've struggled to pick our favorites!

1. Could we have the http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...yandgangbeach_zpsc39a789b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7 This is the capt mickey gang on the beach photo... but could we have the name of the ship changed to Fantasy?

2. My DS also loved the s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Cruise Disigns/captmickeyandgangbeach_zpsc39a789b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7 DCL mickey hang photo "welcome aboard"

3. Pirates in the Caribbean http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...lywbackground_zps981f742c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7 My husband would like the 45 Chip ears and my Son would like the 46 Dale. I would like the Minnie 19 ears!

4. For the mickey heads: My DH would like the pirate donald with Douglas on the left ear and 2013 on the right http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...iratedonaldmh_zpse8381516.png.html?sort=3&o=7
DS - would like mickey with sword http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...keystanding2_zpsdb5f80d7.png.html?sort=3&o=10 Nicholas on left ear & 2013 on right ear
Me - http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...nniemhhannah_zpsd9538855.png.html?sort=3&o=27 Minnie - with Irina on left ear & 2013 on right

I know that this is a lot! Please complete whatever you can :) We really appreciate it!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Irina
Here you go...

Thank you Barb. These are perfect. You are truly a generous person creating these for us all.
Have a wonderful day.

AB

Hi Barb :)

We would love to get the "Pirates Life For Me" design :)

We are sailing on the Disney Magic May 12, 2014

Not sure if you could fit our names, if not it's not a big deal at all. :) If so, we are: Patrick, Amy, Jacob, Tyler, Ana, Mandi, Michael, Chloe and Dylan

Thanks!:cool1:

Here you go...

Barb,
First of all, thank you for offering these. You are very creative and I, for one, greatly appreciate that! I just started looking through our old magnets to see what I could do to update them, etc...

Here is our info-use as needed for the disigns

The Barnett Family
November 29th-December 4th, 2013
Magic

Can I please get...

M&m sunset deck photo “Shawna & Jamey”

Welcome aboard Ship porthole
Captain Mickey and Gang at the beach
Chip and Dale at the beach
Keep calm and cruise on
Pirates life for me

Ballet Minnie 2mh “Isabelle”
Minnie Singing 1mh “Isabelle”
Cocktail 2mh
Minnie mickey silhouette

Thank you in advance!!

Here you go...

Love your work! We have our 5th and 6th cruise upcoming and taking the kids gramdma for her first 2 cruises. Here is our requests:

1- Minnie Ears (grey anchors) Bev

2 -Red white blue wave magic ship- The MacKay Family + Bubba BACK TO BACK

- Januaury 24-31 2014

- Magic

3- Surf Board Family with Magic in background

Mickey Dad (bald, tall with goatee 40yrs) Rob
Minnie Mom (Blond, 5ft7 38 yrs) Jodi
Mickey boy (tall 11 blond) Austin
Minnie girl (8 years blond) Madison
Minnie Grandma (blond 60's) Bev - Bubba

Thanks in advance if your able to help...

Rob
I wasn't exactly sure what you wanted with the surfboard fam. so I did one with just the surfboards and one with surfboards and people. So you can choose which one you want to use. :)

Hi Barbara,
I love your DISigns and was wondering can you do other sports teams besides the ones you show (Just haven't shown them because no one has requested). I would love to get a Florida Gators one if possible. If you can let me know I will add it to the list for the ones I want for my December 7th, 2013 Fantasy Cruise. I am so excited!!!
Thanks in advance.

I can try...so put it on your list!

They are all Mickey heads:
disney princesses mh: Sylvie, Camdyn,
black mh w bow: Corinne, Chloe, Sara, Amy, Mary, Livi, Lauren, Anna
Pretty as princess Mulan: Kimberly (“Happy Birthday” in right ear)
Ariel undersea 1 mh: Mary
Lilo and Stitch: Lizzie
jedi mickey mh: Tate
mickey jumping mh: Tyler, Jonah, Jacob, Matthew, Carson (nothing in right ear)

Thank you SO much!
Heather

Hi Barb,

Wasn't sure if with the excitement of your cruise you missed my request. If so, here it is again. If you have time to get it done by the 10th of Nov, that would be great.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Original Request (I can't post links yet)

Hi Barb,

I was hoping to get a couple of DISigns from you before sailing on my honeymoon cruise in November.

1. m&m sunset deck
-Disney Magic
-November 20-24, 2013
-Rebecca & James Sherwood

2. CC5k Minnie
-Rebecca

3. Castaway Cay 5K (Mickey)
-James

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful time on the Fantasy, we are very much looking forward to our Magic cruise!
Rebecca

Hi Barb,

I would like to request two additional magnets as my niece has fallen in love with Mike Wazowski. We are sailing Nov 15/13 on the Magic.

Mike mh
Sophia (left ear)
Disney Magic Nov 2013 (right ear)

retro minnie 1mh
Alison (left ear)
Disney Magic Nov 2013 (right ear)

Thank you, thank you and thank you again.
Have a great day.

Alison

Hi Barb,

Wasn't sure if with the excitement of your cruise you missed my request. If so, here it is again. If you have time to get it done by the 10th of Nov, that would be great.

Thanks!
Rebecca

Original Request (I can't post links yet)

Hi Barb,

I was hoping to get a couple of DISigns from you before sailing on my honeymoon cruise in November.

1. m&m sunset deck
-Disney Magic
-November 20-24, 2013
-Rebecca & James Sherwood

2. CC5k Minnie
-Rebecca

3. Castaway Cay 5K (Mickey)
-James

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful time on the Fantasy, we are very much looking forward to our Magic cruise!
Rebecca

See post 42

Hi. Somehow passed by that post, my apologies.

Thank you very much! These are wonderful!
Much appreciated!!!! These will be a great surprise for James.

Rebecca

Barb, you are amazing. Thank you for your time and dedication to making these for us as well as other fellow cruisers. My kiddos don't know yet that we are going, but they are going to have so much fun decorating our stateroom door with these, thank you again, I love them!

Hi Barb
Thanks for the info. I souls still like to get
1. Cruelly deigned villain - Barb
2. Olaf #2- Barb
3. Merida and brothers-Barb
4. DCL ship Dream 2012
5. DCL ship Dream 2013
6. DCL shp Wonder 2011
7. DCL ship Magic 2012
8. DCL ship Magic 2014

Thank you so much. I love the disigns
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter