Barb's Cruise Disigns-Part Deux - Please post all new requests on my "Part 3" thread!

Hello Barb,
weclome back from vacation- hope you had a lovely time!

I apologize for the short notice :scared: and don't know if you are able to make me a design as we are leaving on Fri 11/8 for the Fantasy. The family wanted shirts for the cruise and I have been trying to make one with no success :sad1:
So, if you are able to I would like the DCL porthole/Mickey & Minnie w/ the Fantasy statue. can you write Our Family Cruise and is it possible to put our names around the picture? Mom, Linda, Guy, Donna, Sean, Tony, Thap, Isabella, Anthony?

And also the Mickeyhead Capt. Mickey- writing in the ear: Our Family Cruise

thank you!!!!!!!:wave2:

Donna

Hi Barb!

Your designs are so amazing!! Thank you so much for doing this. We leave Sat. on the Wonder so I know this is short notice, but could you please make me:

1.) Mickey and Minnie Wonder sign with The Delich Family
dates are November 9-16, 2013
Bahamas

2.) Mickey Head- Darth Vader Goofy MH with Peter

3.) Jedi Mickey MH- with Alex

4.) Princess Leia Minnie MH- with Hayley

5.) Minnie Hula MH- with Sara

If you do not have time, I completely understand!! Thanks again!!

Here you go...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I skipped a few requests but I will get back to them tomorrow. There were 2 people that were going to be leaving this week for their cruise so I figured I'd better get them done today.
Barbara

Thank you so much in advance, Barbara! glad to hear you had a nice time on your cruise.

If you have time, I would love the following:

1. Cruise Design/DCL Beach
Family (i'll include the family relation just as an FYI): Namiye (great grandma), Kathy (grandma), Jean (grandma), Paul (grandpa), Cindie (mom), Mike (Dad), Bradley (son), Jeffrey (younger son), Kevin (nephew) and Jaimee (niece)
Wonder
November 23-30, 2013

2. Jedi Mickey MH-Bradley

3. Yoda 1 mh-Kevin

4. Mulan Pink mh-Jaimee

5. darth vader goofy mh-Jeffrey

6. Princess Pink mh (one ear each): Kathy & Namiye

7. Minnie & Mickey red mh-Jean and Paul (one ear each)

I need a little more info for the DCL beach. I need the haircolor for each person. I need the hat number for each person (3 pages of hats in my Mouse Ear Family DISigns folder - link in post #2 of this thread). I also need the age of each child to approx. height.
Barbara

Wow Barb!!! All I can say is that you are awesome! You are making so many people happy. Thank you! I can't wait to see ours! No rush ;)

Thank you so much in advance, Barbara! glad to hear you had a nice time on your cruise.

If you have time, I would love the following:

1. Cruise Design/DCL Beach
Family (i'll include the family relation just as an FYI): Namiye (great grandma; hat 18;), Kathy (grandma; hat 18), Jean (grandma; hat 18), Paul (grandpa; hat 68), Cindie (mom; hat 18), Mike (Dad; hat 68), Bradley (son; hat 68; 10 yrs), Jeffrey (younger son; hat 68; 6 yrs), Kevin (nephew; hat 68; 13 yrs) and Jaimee (niece; hat 18; 8 yrs) All hair color is black (yes, even 91 year old great grandma!)
Wonder
November 23-30, 2013

2. Jedi Mickey MH-Bradley

3. Yoda 1 mh-Kevin

4. Mulan Pink mh-Jaimee

5. darth vader goofy mh-Jeffrey

6. Princess Pink mh (one ear each): Kathy & Namiye

7. Minnie & Mickey red mh-Jean and Paul (one ear each)

Thanks so much!!

Barb...thank you soooo much!!! I really really appreciate the designs! I will be printing them out tomorrow! The family will be sooo excited!! Our first family trip with mom and my sister and brother's family!!

I would like a few if you have time.

M&M Sunset Deck
Disney Dream April 2014
Chrystal & Woody

Also same design as above except with the names Suzanne & Phil

Phineas & Ferb Beach
Disney Dream
The Cribb Family

Thanks so much for all of your work!!!

Hi Barbara,
I love your DISigns and was wondering can you do other sports teams besides the ones you show (Just haven't shown them because no one has requested). I would love to get a Florida Gators one if possible. If you can let me know I will add it to the list for the ones I want for my December 7th, 2013 Fantasy Cruise. I am so excited!!!
Thanks in advance.

Welcome Home! Thank you so much for the ones that you already made for me! They are perfect! I would love to have one more.

Title: black mh w bow
Name: Kaci

Thank you! I can't wait to decorate our stateroom door!

Jennifer:cool1:

Barb, Your DISigns are BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!
May I please have the following:

Image Title: “DCL SHIP”
Name: Lukehart/Dypvik Family Cruise
Eastern Caribbean
May 3 – 10, 2014
The ship is the Disney Fantasy

Image Title: “Aquaduck”
Name (left ear): Alex
Leave Right Ear Blank

Image Title: “Aquaduck”
Name (left ear): Christopher
Leave Right Ear Blank

Thanks you so much!

Thank you Thank you Thank you :banana:!!!! I did not want to repost the pictures to take up more space on your pages but you posted them on post 47. I really appreciate it they are perfect and you are very talented.

I cannot believe how generous you are of your time and designs - true Disney magic pixiedust:

I would like to request the following Disigns:

Mickey with Binoculars porthole
name: Stuart
Cruise: Disney Magic January 2014

Captain Michey & Minnie mh
Names: Stephen and Johnna

Daisy in beach chair mh
Name: Ella

Minnie in beach chair mh
Name: Lara

Thank you in advance for your Disigns :yay:

Jo

Our cruise has changed. Would you mind making another disign for me when you return?

DCL Ship
Disney Fantasy
The Sink Family
Eastern Caribbean
October 4-11, 2014

Thank YOU and I hope you are having a FANTASTIC cruise!!!!!

Here you go...

Thank you SO MUCH...it is perfect...and GORGEOUS!!!

Hi Barb :flower3:

We really loved the Disigns that you created for our last cruise and would love it if you could help us out with some more for our next cruise. Thanks.

M&M Sunset Deck
Ship-Magic
Date-04/28/14-05/02/14
Mark & Trina

Phineas & Ferb Beach
Ship-Magic
Date-04/28/14-05/02/14
Mark, Trina, Trystan & Jacob

Surfboard Rectangle
Disney Magic
Date-04/28/14-05/02/14
Mickey-Mark, Minnie-Trina, Goofy-Trystan, Pluto-Jacob

Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!