• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hello Barb. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for everyone and for sharing you talent with all of us. When you have a chance I would truly appreciate the following designs:

Mickey 3 lp with the following names on each:
Daddy
Papa
Logan
Luke

Minnie 2 lp with the following names on each:
Mommy
Grammy

Also, you have a door sign titled, wa mickey gang dcl. I was wondering if I could just get the picture of the 7 characters standing together with no background? I would like to put it on the back of a white t-shirt. If you can't do this, I completely understand. Thank you so much!

:worship:OOPs, one more request....

Splashin at cc

Instead of putting the family name and date at the bottom, can you put "Logan & Luke" on the first line and "Crusin' with Grammy & Papa" underneath?

We are on the Dsney Fantasy.

hi Barb, your DISgins are adorable. We would love some for our upcoming cruise on the Magic in 3 weeks!
Dory mh
Glenda

dcl cruise family
The Terrell family
mom and dad both brown hair, kids blonde

Keep Calm Cruise on
The Terrell Family

Thanks so much!!

oops forgot some info for the cruise family
the kids are 10, twins a girl and a boy
hats: mom 6, dad 39, boy 49, girl 7

Barb,

I love your designs, I am new to asking for requests as I had just gone to etsy before.

We are going on the Disney Fantasy in May and was hoping for a silver porthole with Minnie and mickey (and possibly a sunset). Also wanted The McCoy Family and the ship name on it with May 2015.

For a second (well really 2) I was hoping for 2 disney nametags with our names (Rebekah and Stephen)

Is that alright? Thank you!

Here you go...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Had such a tough day of work and travel and sitting here at 10:00pm with the biggest smile on my face and truly appreciate your efforts with the Longship design & characters and the surprise with the map as you must have been anticipating I would want this one. You were right! Thanks Barbara as I cannot wait to surprise our daughter with these door magnets and our Disney experience thanks to you.

Eric

Hi Barb,

This is my first request so please let me know if I'm missing anything. Could you please make:

Lilo and Stitch beach ph
The Horton family
Disney Dream May 2015

Designer Ursula mh
Andrea

Detroit Tigers mh
Ronnie

Thank you so much!!

Hi Barb..
Would like a Cruise Itineraries for a Disney Dream "Double Dip"
Day 1 Port Canaveral- Day 2 At Sea- Day 3 Castaway Cay-Day 4 Nassau-Day 5 Castaway Cay-Day 6 Port Canaveral
Grandpa-Emma-Grandma June 26-July 1, 2015.
Also does M&M at sunset ever come with three (3) chairs?? Would love to see three chairs with Grandma-Grandpa-Emma. Just a thought. Your design are wonderful!!!

Hello Barb. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for everyone and for sharing you talent with all of us. When you have a chance I would truly appreciate the following designs:

Mickey 3 lp with the following names on each:
Daddy
Papa
Logan
Luke

Minnie 2 lp with the following names on each:
Mommy
Grammy

Also, you have a door sign titled, wa mickey gang dcl. I was wondering if I could just get the picture of the 7 characters standing together with no background? I would like to put it on the back of a white t-shirt. If you can't do this, I completely understand. Thank you so much!
I don't post blanks, sorry. The only other person that has that clipart is someone who stole my disign and has it for sale on Ebay. Here are your request...

hi Barb, your DISgins are adorable. We would love some for our upcoming cruise on the Magic in 3 weeks!
Dory mh
Glenda

dcl cruise family
The Terrell family
mom and dad both brown hair, kids blonde

Keep Calm Cruise on
The Terrell Family

Thanks so much!!
Here you go...

Barb,

I love your designs, I am new to asking for requests as I had just gone to etsy before.

We are going on the Disney Fantasy in May and was hoping for a silver porthole with Minnie and mickey (and possibly a sunset). Also wanted The McCoy Family and the ship name on it with May 2015.

For a second (well really 2) I was hoping for 2 disney nametags with our names (Rebekah and Stephen)

Is that alright? Thank you!
Here you go...

Hi Barb..
Would like a Cruise Itineraries for a Disney Dream "Double Dip"
Day 1 Port Canaveral- Day 2 At Sea- Day 3 Castaway Cay-Day 4 Nassau-Day 5 Castaway Cay-Day 6 Port Canaveral
Grandpa-Emma-Grandma June 26-July 1, 2015.
Also does M&M at sunset ever come with three (3) chairs?? Would love to see three chairs with Grandma-Grandpa-Emma. Just a thought. Your design are wonderful!!!
I also added a new double dip disign if you would like to use it...

Hi Barb, may I request
Magic in aceland ph karina June 17-June 29, 2016
Magic in Copenhagen PH Linet June 17-June 29, 2016
Norway cruise gang june 17-june 29, 2016
Viking female mh Karina
Viking female mh Linet
And I don't know the name on this one but can I have this with the Lopez Family June 17-June 29, 2016
Thanks1829_PORTERS_1.jpg

1829_PORTERS_1.jpg

I know it's early, but that's the way I am telling my daughter about the cruise. I want to put the magnets on my refrigerator as a surprise for her.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter