• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

you have such cute options! we are taking our first cruise next month and i would like to request the following please.

1- wa mickey gang dcl- Zelinski family, Disney Dream, May 29- June 1 2015
2- 2015 w ship- Zelinski family, Land & Sea Birthday Celebration, no ship name needed
3- regina 2 mh- hubby doesnt like strangers seeing their names on shirts- so if personalization is a must would the initial work? (M)
4- olaf mh- initial (J)
5-cruise itinerary- Zelinski family, day1 port canaveral, day 2 nassau, day 3 castaway cay, day 4 port canavral, May 29 2015

thank you so much for your time!
Here you go...

Barb thank you is not enough! If ever I can machine embroider something for you, please ask. I just made pirate Mickey and Minnie mouse tee shirts for every one and now I am embroidering Disney 2015 on our beach bags. Thank you so ver!!
Here you go...

Barb, Thank you so very much. If you ever need any thing machined embroidered, please ask. I have Disney 2015 in the Disney font stitching right now on our beach bages. Thanks again!! You are so talented.

Hi Barb

Can I please get the following

Cruise Designs - Mickey gang snow globe - The Carreiro Family

Winter Designs - Mickey, Minnie, Donald snowflake - Tanya & Mandi

Surfboard Designs - surfboard mh - left ear, Disney Fantasy - right ear, 2015 - tink surfboard, Mandi, princess surfboard, Tanya

Dcl Mickey heads - Golden Cruise mh - The Carreiro Family - December 5 to 12, 2015

Dcl name tags - name tag 2 - see below
Mandi
Edmonton, Alberta
Tanya
Edmonton, Alberta

Cruise - Life Preserver
Minion 1 lp - Disney Fantasy - logo- Tanya
Tink sitting 2lp - Disney Fantasy - logo - Mandi
Olaf 4 lp - Disney Fantasy - logo Tanya

Capt. Mickey and gang beach - The Carreiro Family

Thanks!

Hi Barb :)

Could I please get the following?

Minnie 2 lp - Disney Wonder logo - Khadija
Capt mickey 2 lp- Disney Wonder logo - Will

Pirate sayings skull mh - left ear - Carey
Frozen Elsa 1 mh - left ear - Khadija

yo ho yo ho pirate disign -
The Jackson/Meyers Family
May 17-20, 2015
Disney Wonder logo

Boo 1 mh - left ear - Khadija
dk pink crown mh - Princess Khadija

Thank you so much!!!

Hello Barb,

Thank you so much for the joy you bring to so many with your designs and truly making Disney Cruises Special when you see all of the decorated cabin doors.

Could you please help us with the following at your convenience?

1. Norway Cruise Gang Design (Can the characters, Mickey, Minnie & Goofy be changed? as this Norwegian Cruise with focus on Frozen wondered if you could design something as we are three, Eric, Linda & Zoe (7)?
was thinking could use the shields with different Frozen Characters, Anna, Elsa, Olaf & Kristoff. On the Ship, Mickey & Minnie representing Eric & Linda and Elsa if possible.
Title - Disney Magic, Magical Norwegian Fjords, June 20-29, 2015, The Nichols FamilyFF
Disney Font or your preference

2. Frozen Char Norwegian Fjords ph
Title - Eric, Linda & Zoe upper / lower - Disney Magic, June 20-29, 2015

3. Olaf Silver 2 ph
Title - Zoe - Upper / lower - Disney Magic, June 20-29, 2015

Thank you again Barb and please let us know if you added or developed anything new for Disney's Norway Cruises that I might have missed and appreciate your kindness!

I am so excited that I found these! Could I please have...

Minnie Princess Leia mh
left ear: Leia

Frozen Elsa Elsa 1mh
left ear: Elsa

Princess Pink mh
left ear: Leia
right ear: DCL logo

Princess Pink mh
left ear: Elsa
right ear DLC logo

M and M Silhouette gold mh
left ear: Horst and Betty
right ear: 50 Years

Thank you more than you can imagine!
Here you go...

Barb

Hello

Could I have two please for our family- THE PORTERS.

On this cruise.07/22/15 - 08/03/15 Disney Magic 12-Night Northern Europe Cruise

July 22 to August 3
Disney Magic

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 Dover, England — 4:00 p.m.
2 At Sea — —
3 Copenhagen, Denmark 9:00 a.m. —
4 Copenhagen, Denmark — 4:45 p.m.
5 At Sea — —
6 Stockholm, Sweden 8:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
7 Helsinki, Finland 10:30 a.m. 6:00 p.m.
8 St. Petersburg, Russia 9:30 a.m. —
9 St. Petersburg, Russia — 6:15 p.m.
10 Tallinn, Estonia 8:00 a.m. 12:45 p.m.
11 At Sea — —
12 At Sea — —
12 Dover, England 9:30 a.m. —

Here you go...

First off thank you for being so kind to do this.
Could we please have

With Mike on one ear and Lee Ann on the other.

And this one.

With "Be Our Guest Podcast Cruise 3.0" across the top.
And Disney Dream - July 10 - July 15 in the body as you can fit.
And Mike and Lee Ann across the bottom.

And lastly....

With Keep Calm and Lizard On!
The Bankheads!

Thanks in advance Barb!
For your 3rd request I wasn't sure if you wanted the same graphic as the sample so I made 2 - one with that graphic and the other with mushu.

Hello again, Barbara!!

I have turned these into magnets and they look so cute!
May I please request one more St. Petersburg porthole (with the brown background removed as you did previously above) with the picture of Mickey in front of the Russian onion domed cathedral? I saw the graphic on a recent itenerary map you created (was unable to find it in your links) and it is so cute!

Personalization:
The Close Family (top)
Magic in St. Petersburg Russia (bottom)

Thank you!!
Stephanie
Here you go...

Hi Barb! We just booked a last minute cruise, we leave on Saturday!! Would you possibly be able to make a DISsign for us?

1) 2015 w ship - April 25 - May 2, 2015 (2nd line) Eastern Caribbean St. Maarten - San Juan - Castaway Cay (bottom) Disney Fantasy. Or something to that effect. :-)

Thank you loads & bunches!!

For your 3rd request I wasn't sure if you wanted the same graphic as the sample so I made 2 - one with that graphic and the other with mushu.

Thank you so much Barbara. You are so kind to do this for so many.

We're not cruise veterans and this will make our July cruise a little more 'Magical'.

Thanks again,
Mike B

d
Thank you so much Barbara. You are so kind to do this for so many.

We're not cruise veterans and this will make our July cruise a little more 'Magical'.

Thanks again,
Mike B

Hey Barbara,
Hope it's not to hard to edit but I can't get the last one with the mouse ears to link to 4 shared. Just the thumbnail. If it's too much go on to others. I greatly appreciate the others!
Mike B!

Thank you so much Barb. Can I bother you for just one more?
I thought I had requested Star Wars At Sea 1 - Bailey Family, but maybe I didn't. If there's anyway you could create this one for us I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much!
Sorry. You did request it. Instead I gave you the Star Wars at Sea 1 mh. I hope it's not too late.

Hello Barb,

Can you also add these?

1. Viking Female mh (one with Linda and one with Zoe
2. Viking Male mh - Eric

Thanks again Barb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter