• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Dear Barb, I am new to Disboards and have been looking to decorate our stateroom door(s). We are celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary (51 years by the time we put the trip together). We are on the Dream Oct 21 and our very first cruise. Would you be willing to help me fix up our state room door? I am not sure what or if I can ask. Thanks so much - Paula - Much appreciated. :)
Hi Paula, Welcome to the disboards! Go to page 1 of this thread. There you will find all of the links to the folders in my Photobucket. The password is also there. Let me know the title of each disigns that you want along with the personalization that you want for each disign.
Barbara

Hi Barb
I have some of your previous DISigns and love them all! Here are a few more requests...thanks so much for your awesome work!

1.olaf 7 mh
left ear-Broenyn

2.cruise family white background
The Lettis Family
Neil, hat 65, brown short hair, male
Shauna, hat 16, brown medium hair, glasses please, female
Broenyn,hat 11, age 12, long dark blond hair, female
Molly,hat 12, age 8, long brown hair, female
Zoe,hat 9, age 6, medium blond hair, female

Shauna
Here you go...

Hi Barb!! Your designs are amazing and you are so awesome for doing this! Thank you!

I would like:

Minne bow mh
Nanci--left ear

Baloo 1 mh
Bud---left ear

Mickey and gang mh
Turner---left ear

Gang on ship lp
The Berger Family
Fantasy
November 14-21, 2015

Thank you so much!!!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb!

I'm trying this request one more time. I don't think I posted it in the correct place a couple of weeks ago. Sorry - I get confused on this site! But love your designs.

Could you please make the following three designs for our cruise next Saturday?

1 - crystal bow nh
Taylor

2 - Thumper and miss bunny 1 mh
Sam

3 - m and m sunset Deck
Jill & Dave
Disney Fantasy
No date

Thank you so much! The magnets are so fun on the cruise - I appreciate your time!
Here you go...

I love them! Thank you! I understand now about needing the DISigns personalized. "2015" on left ear and just DCL logo on the right on the Pirates in the Caribbean MH. Is that enough for the date or do you need the full mm/dd/yy? Thanks again for all your kinds gifts to us.
Here you go...

Hi Barbs,
It will be great if you can create the following:
1) Blue crown mh; Katelynn

2) Crown lt pink mh; Korina

3) Retro Mickey ears mh; Kenny

3) Minnie crown 1 mh; Maggie

4) Minnie crown 2 mh; Brenda

5)Pirate hat gray and red mh; Kenny
6) Pirate hat gray and pink mh;
A) Korina
B) Katelynn
C) Maggie
D) Brenda
All names on the right.
My trip isn't till next year so I'm in no rush.
Thank you so much for making the cruise magical.

Brenda
Here you go...

1.The image title capt. mickey ph
2. The name you want on the disign. The Merritt Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) November 21-28
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) Fantasy
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. Eastern Caribbean

Thank you!!!!

Barb:

Requesting designs for our upcomming cruise (love the one you did for us last time). I am requesting two designs:

Design1: Port-Porthole. The picture inside would be of Castaway Cay. If possible a picture of Minnie Mouse and Goofy inside the porthole. The top of the porthole would have the name: The Sommers Family. The bottom of the porthole would be the dates of: November 14 -21, 2015.

Design 2: Cruise Designs. This would be the back of two chairs facing Castaway Cay. The back of heads would be Minnie (and the name underneath would be Lisa), and Goofy (with name underneath of Marcia). The top of the pictures would say Disney Fantasy and underneath would be the year: 2015.

Thanks.

Thanks Barb! As always, they look awesome!
I would like to request a family ears for my friends that are coming along with us =)
And also some pirate family ones as well

1)
DCL Cruise Family:
Lester 68-wdw mickey - Father, Black hair color, male
Michelle 18-minnie - Mother, black hair color, female
Kaitlynn 3-princess - 8 yrs old, black hair color, female
Aaliyah 1-princess - 6 yrs old, black hair color, female
Kassidy 2-princess - 4 yrs old, black hair color, female

Disney Dream
December 7-11, 2015
Mendoza Family

2)
Pirate Family:
Francisco Family

Disney Dream
December 7-11, 2015

Alvin - Father, Black hair color, male
Apple - Mother, black hair color, female
Abigail - 9 yrs old, black hair color, female
Aidan - 3 yrs old, black hair color, male

3)
Pirate Family:
Mendoza Family

Disney Dream
December 7-11, 2015

Lester - Father, Black hair color, male
Michelle - Mother, black hair color, female
Kaitlynn - 8 yrs old, black hair color, female
Aaliyah - 6 yrs old, black hair color, female
Kassidy - 4 yrs old, black hair color, female

Hi Paula, Welcome to the disboards! Go to page 1 of this thread. There you will find all of the links to the folders in my Photobucket. The password is also there. Let me know the title of each disigns that you want along with the personalization that you want for each disign.
Barbara
Hi Barb - It was a lot easier once I looked around - what a nice gift you give so many people. Thanks you! So if it if possible for you -
Cruisin to the Bahamas
Gene & Dorothy
Disney Dream
October 2015

M and M island view deck
Disney Dream
Oct 26 - 30, 2015
Gene & Dorothy

Party like a pirate
Disney Dream 2015
The Lembke Family

ocean view peephole
The Lembke Family
Disney Dream 2015

Can you tell this is our very first cruise? We are celebrating my parents 50th (now 51st) and my dads birthday! Much to celebrate- Thank You Barb. Paula

Hi Barb,

I would like to request a m and m sunset deck design.

Would you kindly please put Happy 12th Anniversary at the top (center) in the orange area just under the black border. The names for the bottom are Danielle and Danny.

Thank you very much.

Barb-
I love your disigns with Minnie & Mickey in the deck chairs!!! Would you PLEASE make me-
m and m island view deck, with m & m holding hands in the center, but also with Minnie holding the hidden mickey ears drink and Mickey holding the beer mug like you did on m and m ocean deck??? If you can't make the change, then please just use m and m ocean deck.
The Grevstads - on the top border
DCL logo, Rebekah & Eric, DCL logo - on the bottom border

Thank you so much :thanks: - Goofymom74
Here you go...

Hello Barb,

Thank you again for our wonderful designs from our recent trip to Norway on June 20th, our DISIgns were the hit of our floor and THANK YOU! Can you please make the following for our close friends who are going on their first Disney World Vacation and Cruise. We would like to surprise them with the following DISigns

1. welcome to wdw - The Richman Family, October 27-30, 2015
2. mickey DCLship DISign - The Richman Family, Bahamas Cruise, October 30 - November 2, 2015
3. pirate hat brown - Don on one ear and Disney Dream on the other
4. pirate hat gray & pink - Darcie on one ear and Disney Dream on the other
5. splashinatcc - The Richman family, November 1, 2015
6. belle1lp - Paige at the bottom / Disney Dream
7. jacksparrow - disinfinity ph - Disney Dream Top, Blake at the bottom
8. pirate goofy 2ph - Disney Dream at top, Tyler at the bottom

Thanks again Barbara!

Eric & Linda Nichols
Here you go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter