• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi Barb....I have a request for the following...
GoofyCc5K
Alex
December 25,2015

Mickey CC5K
Ben
December 25, 2015

Fantasy itinerary Map
Primost Family
December 19-26, 2015
Eastern Caribbean

Thank you so much!

Hi Barb - I just love your mouse ear families! Could you please make one for us?
Family standing on the beach with the ship in the background
Fantasy, October, 10-17, 2015
Dad - short black hair - 28 Tow Mater
Mom - shoulder length light brown curly hair - 6 Belle
Laura - shoulder length brown straight hair - 19 Minnie
Luke - short brown hair - 41 dalmation
Thank you!!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb, I know this is a really late request, so if you can't do it, I totally understand, just let me know. Our cruise is Oct. 4, so I would just need it by Oct. 2.

I would love this one http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/jbsrh/media/Disigns/Cruise Disigns/Disney Wonder/westboundinpanamacanal_zps8516f619.jpg.html?sort=4&o=5 personalized with:
Top Line: Halloween on the High Seas
Second line: October 4-9, 2015
Map Text: Disney Wonder (icon) in Baja
Here is the link to the itinerary map https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/cruises-destinations/list/5-night-halloween-on-the-high-seas-baja-cruise-from-san-diego/october-4-2015-disney-wonder/#october-2015,mexico

It looks like DCL is updating their webpage, so hopefully you can access map.

Thanks!
I'm sorry that you misunderstood me. I didn't think you wanted me to put a birthday on it. I was just explaining that I don't personalize with a holiday or birthdays. Since I wouldn't be personalizing the disign with a holiday then I wanted to give you a chance to put a name on it. Hope this works for you...

Hi Barb!
I was wondering if I could get the following:

Pumpkin Princess Palace Pets
Personalized: Amelia

Surfboard Designs
(If you could personalize it for 2 families I would really appreciate it!)
Personalized The Wagner & Thomas Family
Boat Disney Fantasy October 2015
2 mickey’s: Jeff & David
2 minnies: Edith & Jessica
2 Daisy’s : Amelia & Nessa

Hope I did this right?!

Thanks so much!!!
If you would like the surfboards in a different order just let me know...

Hi, there! If I remember correctly, you and I had our Oct 20, 2013, first sailing back after the Re-Imagination of the Magic canceled and never got to meet. You were so gracious to make me up a couple of DiSigns with the date of that cruise, which we ended up using about a month later on the Magic! We are now heading back to the Magic in November and I would like to surprise some of my family members who are sailing with us - this will be their 1st Disney cruise. I would love to have the following DiSigns if you have the time. Thank you in advance!

1) Dcl ship mh:
-The Conway's on left ear
-"Our 1st Cruise" on the right ear
-Disney Magic for the ship
-11/06/15 for the date

2) gang at funnel magic mh:
- The Moores' on the left ear
- November 6-11, 2015 as the date on the right ear

3) Inside Out gang 1 lp:
- No ship name but keep the DCL logo
- Sophie for the bottom

4) cinderella w birds mh:
- Mandy

5) jake yo ho lets go mh:
- Clay

6) capt. america shield mh:
- Clay

7) Alabama Crimson Tide mh:
- Jacob, no date

8) Auburn University mh (I didn't see a DISign like this yet, but if you can make one, I'd be grateful):
- Adam, with "War Eagle" underneath instead of date

9) Pirate cap pink:
- Sophie

10) Pirate cap red:
- Clay

11) Pirates in the Caribbean mh:
- Nothing on left ear
- just the DCL logo on the right ear
Yes, you have a good memory! We ended up going on the Magic in December. Had a great time. For request #11 you must have either a date or a name. Here are your other requests...

Yes, you have a good memory! We ended up going on the Magic in December. Had a great time. For request #11 you must have either a date or a name. Here are your other requests...

I love them! Thank you! I understand now about needing the DISigns personalized. "2015" on left ear and just DCL logo on the right on the Pirates in the Caribbean MH. Is that enough for the date or do you need the full mm/dd/yy? Thanks again for all your kinds gifts to us.

Well I guess this is Part 3!
I've been bitten by the bug...
My family and I went on our first Disney Cruise Sept. 2012. We loved it. What made it even more special were the beautiful Disigns that the Disigners here created. I made stateroom magnets and tshirts. I decided that I want to share in the fun. For the last few months I've been working on some Disigns of my own and want to share.
If you would like one of my disigns here is the info I will need...
1.The image title
2. The name you want on the disign.
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc.
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age for each child (to approx. height) , hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

I do not do Holiday or Birthday DISigns. I, also, do not personalize with birthdays or holidays.

Please look in post #2 for all of the links to all of my albums and subalbums. With the password protected albums you must use these links to access the subalbums.

These DISigns are for personal use only! Not for sale!
Hi Barbs,
It will be great if you can create the following:
1) Blue crown mh; Katelynn

2) Crown lt pink mh; Korina

3) Retro Mickey ears mh; Kenny

3) Minnie crown 1 mh; Maggie

4) Minnie crown 2 mh; Brenda

5)Pirate hat gray and red mh; Kenny
6) Pirate hat gray and pink mh;
A) Korina
B) Katelynn
C) Maggie
D) Brenda
All names on the right.
My trip isn't till next year so I'm in no rush.
Thank you so much for making the cruise magical.

Brenda

Dear Barb, I am new to Disboards and have been looking to decorate our stateroom door(s). We are celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary (51 years by the time we put the trip together). We are on the Dream Oct 21 and our very first cruise. Would you be willing to help me fix up our state room door? I am not sure what or if I can ask. Thanks so much - Paula - Much appreciated. :)

Barb-
I love your disigns with Minnie & Mickey in the deck chairs!!! Would you PLEASE make me-
m and m island view deck, with m & m holding hands in the center, but also with Minnie holding the hidden mickey ears drink and Mickey holding the beer mug like you did on m and m ocean deck??? If you can't make the change, then please just use m and m ocean deck.
The Grevstads - on the top border
DCL logo, Rebekah & Eric, DCL logo - on the bottom border

Thank you so much :thanks: - Goofymom74

Hello Barb,

Thank you again for our wonderful designs from our recent trip to Norway on June 20th, our DISIgns were the hit of our floor and THANK YOU! Can you please make the following for our close friends who are going on their first Disney World Vacation and Cruise. We would like to surprise them with the following DISigns

1. welcome to wdw - The Richman Family, October 27-30, 2015
2. mickey DCLship DISign - The Richman Family, Bahamas Cruise, October 30 - November 2, 2015
3. pirate hat brown - Don on one ear and Disney Dream on the other
4. pirate hat gray & pink - Darcie on one ear and Disney Dream on the other
5. splashinatcc - The Richman family, November 1, 2015
6. belle1lp - Paige at the bottom / Disney Dream
7. jacksparrow - disinfinity ph - Disney Dream Top, Blake at the bottom
8. pirate goofy 2ph - Disney Dream at top, Tyler at the bottom

Thanks again Barbara!

Eric & Linda Nichols

Hi, Barb-
Thank you so much in advance for taking your own time to provide this service, it is very generous of you!

I have selected 4 of the beautiful designs you offer:
Spending day at cc
Name: Sergio
Date: December 5-12, 2015
Ship: Fantasy
Carribean

Verandah room peephole 1:
The Sergio Family
Disney Fantasy
December 2015

Capt Mickey 2 Lp
Disney Fantasy
Sergio

WA ship porthole
The Sergio Family
Disney Fantasy Cruise
December 5-12, 2015

My family and I went on our first Disney Cruise Sept. 2012. We loved it. What made it even more special were the beautiful Disigns that the Disigners here created. I made stateroom magnets and tshirts. I decided that I want to share in the fun. For the last few months I've been working on some Disigns of my own and want to share.
1.The image title
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age for each child (to approx. height) , hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

I do not do Holiday or Birthday DISigns. I, also, do not personalize with birthdays or holidays.

Please look in post #2 for all of the links to all of my albums and subalbums. With the password protected albums you must use these links to access the subalbums.

One last one please :)

name tag 3 name and dates

The McCrary Family November 6-11, 2015

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for doing these!

Could I please get the following?

Mickey and gang mh with The Smith Family in Disney font (2 of those please)

Minnie red white dots with Kim in yellow Disney font

Pluto blue mh with Krista in yellow Disney font on left ear

Ariel undersea 1 mh with Kara in Disney font with same color in sample

Wedding of m & m with Kara and Josh in left ear and the wedding rings in right with June 17th 2016 across the bottom

Again, thanks so much!

1.The image title

Hi Barb.
First I wanted to thank you & wanted to sat that we appreciate what you do for us..
Can I request Cruise itinerary
Disney Wonder
Day1 San Diego California
Day2 Ensenada Mexico
Day3 At Sea
Day4 Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Day5 At Sea
Day6 San Diego California

The Gamboa Family
Baja Cruise
Oct 11-16 2015
Rm 2583

Thank you so much♥

Hi Barb-

You made some DISigns for me back in 2013 for my previous cruise. Loved them! I'm taking family back this time and would like some new magnets.

1. Scrooge McDuck 2 mickey head - "Nathan" on the left ear - the DCL insignia on the right ear
2. Retro Minnie 1 mickey head - "Tracy" on the left ear - the DCL insignia on the right ear
3. Retro Mickey mickey head - "Renee" on the left ear - the DCL insignia on the right ear
4. Jiminy Cricket mickey head - "Karolyn" on the left ear - the DCL insignia on the right ear
5. Chip & Dale cc5K..."Nathan & Tracy" on December 1, 2015
6. Jack Sparrow boat port hole - "The McCranie's" on the top - "Disney Wonder 2015" on the bottom
7. Jack Sparrow running port hole - "Renee & Bird" on the top - "Disney Wonder 2015" on the bottom

Thanks so much for your time and efforts!

Renee

Hi Barb,
Can I please get
2 starwars MH - one David and one George with DCL insigna on the other ear.
Chip and Dale snowflake - David and George
Mickey and Minnie snowflake - Camala and Dave

black w portholes DISign - The Umbenhaur Family, on the Magic Dec 30, 2016 - January 5, 2017
Thank you!

1.The image title

1.The image title

Hi Barb,
I love your designs and my family loves them also. Could you make two for us for the following:
Porthole Gold color - Disney Magic ship - Brennaman Family - February 4th, 2016
Porthole Gold color - Disney Magic ship - Thompson Family - February 4th, 2016

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter