Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Hi there -

I'm new to the thread, so please bear with me. I went to the first post to look at the designs, but it says they're all password protected. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks! Deb

Oops! Nevermind! Found it. Thanks!!
That's the right place. The password is listed there also.

If you have a chance could you please make me a Mickey Head with Mickey playing the drums. with the name Austin in the corner? Thanks in advance!

Hi Barb...I completely understand!! Appreciate your time.....one last thing.....on the grand slam....could you please put the wonder 5/13 and magic 5/15??? thank you in advance...

Sue

Hi Barb,
I can't believe you have done all these pics for people. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!! I was wondering if you would do one for me?
Beach M & M
Disney Dream 2016
Lori & Sean
Celebrating our 20th Anniversary

Thanks so much!!

Linda

Hi Barb...I completely understand!! Appreciate your time.....one last thing.....on the grand slam....could you please put the wonder 5/13 and magic 5/15??? thank you in advance...

Sue
I am so sorry. Not only am I busy, busy busy, I guess I'm also tired, tired, tired! :) I changed above in post #2063
Barbara

Ok...is this a duplicate request? I already posted your DISigns on post 1936. If there is a new request here, please just ask for the new request. I know that I already did the Norway cruise gang. If you think that I missed your request (which does happen) please say that. It's very frustrating to spend time creating duplicate requests.

Hi Barb,
We have two cabins, so the new Norway gang one is different with the Goofy instead of Elsa on the boat, along with the frozen Characters n the side. Also the I Did It Castaway Cay 5K ones are new.
thanks,
Pete

Hi Barb,

Love your designs! It was tough deciding between all the great designs. Can you help us create the following:

Mickey and gang
The Kan Family

Frozen gang 2
left ear: Nathalie
right Ear: Cassidy

Lilo and stitch hula
left ear: Chris
right Ear: Ring

Thank you so much for doing this!

I am so sorry. Not only am I busy, busy busy, I guess I'm also tired, tired, tired! :) I changed above in post #2063
Barbara
Barb thank you so much!!! I know the feeling!!! Am excited to see my door with these magnets...thank you again for everything!!

Sue

Hi Barb

You did some amazing Disigns the last time we cruised, way back in 2013! We have booked a cruise this summer on the Disney Fantasy and would like you to design some more for us. Sorry, there is 6 of us in 2 rooms all wanting your lovely Disigns!

1) Cinderella blue mh - left ear Chloe (in Disney font - waltograph) right ear Disney Fantasy, beneath this the cruise logo, beneath that the date Aug 22-29 2015 (in Disney font).

2) Pong and Perdita mh - left ear Holly (in Disney font) and the right ear the same as Chloe's right ear.

3) Sleepy 2 mh - left ear Kieran (in Disney font) and the right ear the same as Chloe's right ear.

4) Frozen gang 2 mh - left ear Zoe (in Disney font) and the right ear the same as Chloe's right ear. I do not need the writing of 'Walt Disney World' at the bottom as shown in your example.

5) Name tag 1 name and ship - The Graham Family Disney Fantasy

6) Verandah room peephole 2 - The Graham Family Disney Fantasy August 2015

7) Wa mickey gang w ship name - Graham Family Disney Fantasy August 22-29 2015

8) Minnie CC5k - Louise August 28th 2015

9) Disney Fantasy 1 -The Graham Family Fantasy Cruise August 22 - 29 2015 Itinerary: Port Canaveral, At Sea, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, At Sea, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral

The next two Disigns I could not find an example and I was wondering if you could do these?

1) Fantasy itinerary map (as shown on your website but a Western Caribbean itinerary) with the names Karl, Louise, Kieran, Holly, Chloe, Zoe along the top and August 22-29 2015 underneath it.
7-Night-Western-Caribbean-Cruise-on-Disney-Fantasy-Itinerary-C.jpg

2) Is it possible to have the image of Mickey and Minnie from M and m achor mh put onto a life preserver. Disney Fantasy on the top and Karl and Louise on the bottom (in Disney font).

Many thanks and appreciation for doing these Disigns. Any problems let me know.
Louise
Here you go...

Last edited:
Hi Barb:

You are an angel for doing designs! Loved what you did for me in 2013, so I'm back for more!

May I please have:

1. Disney Wonder 1, Harmer-Mackey Family Cruise the West Coast, May 20-15, 2015, San Diego, At Sea, San Francisco, At Sea, At Sea, Vancouver
2. Marie Mickey Head, Christie in one ear and 2015 in the other ear
3. Chip n Dale 1 Mickey Head, Sheila in one ear and 2015 in the other ear
4. Woody n Buzz Mickey Hear, Tyler in one ear and 2015 in the other ear.

Thank you!

Hi Barb
Thanks so much for taking the time to do these designs, it's really kind of you.
Would you be able to do the following for us, for our Norwegian Fjord cruise on 6th June please:

First design
Frozen char Norwegian fjords ph
Could it have The Brew Family and Disney Magic June 2015 on it please.

Second design
Olaf snow angel mh
Left ear - Henry
Right ear - Disney Magic June 2015

Third design
Woody mh
Left ear-Rob
Right ear - Disney Magic June

Fourth design
Pooh red and black mh
Left ear - Lyndsay
Right ear - Disney Magic June 2015

It is Henry's first cruise, would you be able to do some sort of design to incorporate this please?

I hope this is ok, obviously if it is too much, I totally understand.

Thank you

Lyndsay x

Barb would you please make me a

Disney minnie I completed castaway cay 5k

Name:

Kat
October 2nd 2015

Thank you

Hello Barb,
You designed several for my family in 2013, and we're going back this June. Thank you again for designing these for us!!
Fantasy ship ph The Jackam Family Western Caribbean June 2015

Disney Fantasy 1 The Jackam Family Western Caribbean Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, and Castaway Cay

Mickey w ship red lp The Jackam Family Disney's Fantasy June 2015

Veranda Room peephole 2

Chip & Dale cc 5k The Jackam Family June 2015

Stitch Cupcake Becca Boo 2015

Thank you!!

Thank you for all your creative designs. I would like to request the following:

Olaf 4 mh - Left ear - Brooke Right ear - Disney Wonder
Sven 1 mh - Left ear - Danielle Right ear - Disney Wonder

Thank you for all your creative designs. Could I request the following:

animal 1 mh Quinn
Olaf 3 mh Kalie
minnie bow mh Steph
tigger and tink mh Ken (but could you remove Tinkerbell)

Thank you so much

Last edited:
Hi Barb

Thanks for doing all the Disigns for the Graham family, see post #2070. Unfortunately the Pong and Perdita mh - has the name Amy. Could you please change it to Holly as requested. Thanks for all your time and hard work, you are a star.
Louise

Hi Barb,
Your designs are wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to do these! for taking the time to do these!

Capt Mickey and Gang - The Lott Family, Fantasy, June 2015, Western Caribbean
Cupcake Donald - Judson
Cupcake Goofy- Jaksen
Cupcake Pluto -Jeremy
Cupcake Minnie - Brooke

Have a wonderful week!

Thanks again!

Hey Barb!

I'm back again this year for our annual cruise designs. We look forward to your great work each year. If you can fit us in, please do the following designs for us. I'm last minute...we leave Friday! Super excited. Thanks so much!!!

1. 2015 w ship
The Stover Family
Cruising the Western Caribbean
On the Fantasy

2. Fab 5 gang lp
Disney Fantasy
May 2015
The Stover Family

3. Tiana silver ph
Grawnny
Disney Fantasy 2015

4. Tiana 1 lp
Disney Fantasy
May 2015
Iris

5. Sofia pap mh
Bailey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter