Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

no not to late at all...Thank you!! Sue
Hi Barb
Thank you for the Mickey heads you did for us 2 years ago. We have them on T shirts and hardly a day goes by that someone says 'neat t-shirt' or ' where did you get that, I haven't seen it anywhere'. I hope that will make you smile.

We are off on a disney cruise in August. Please could I ask for a couple of dis signs for T shirts:

DCL mickey heads:

Castaway cay Minnie
Castaway cay mickey
Captain stitch

Thank you for your help.

Julieanne

Hi Barb
Thank you for the Mickey heads you did for us 2 years ago. We have them on T shirts and hardly a day goes by that someone says 'neat t-shirt' or ' where did you get that, I haven't seen it anywhere'. I hope that will make you smile.

We are off on a disney cruise in August. Please could I ask for a couple of dis signs for T shirts:

DCL mickey heads:

Castaway cay Minnie
Castaway cay mickey
Captain stitch

Thank you for your help.

Julieanne

We just booked our first Disney Cruise! It's kind of a last minute trip - no kids this time - sailing June 22 to the Bahamas on the Dream! We're so excited and I would love to have some special signs to make up as door magnets if you have the time.

Could we have:
m and m island view deck
Names: Russell and Amber
Ship : Disney Dream
Dates: June 22-26, 2015

Mickey 3 lp
Name: Russell

minnie 2 lp
Name: Amber

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us!!

Wow-I am blown away by this amazing forum and your talent! I am not quite sure how this works but do I just make a request? If so, and you have the time, may I have the following to print on shirts:

1. Nite Ship with fireworks (info to place on it would be Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Disney Fantasy, 2015)
2. Mickey Fantasy Itinerary map for Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Disney Fantasy, 2015
3. Keep Calm and Put Your Mouse Ears On

This will be our very first cruise and this will make it that much more special! Thank you!

Hello Barb,

Thank you so much for the joy you bring to so many with your designs and truly making Disney Cruises Special when you see all of the decorated cabin doors.

Could you please help us with the following at your convenience?

1. Norway Cruise Gang Design (Can the characters, Mickey, Minnie & Goofy be changed? as this Norwegian Cruise with focus on Frozen wondered if you could design something as we are two, Pete & Faith?
was thinking could use the shields with different Frozen Characters, Anna, Elsa, Olaf & Kristoff. On the Ship, Mickey & Minnie representing Pete & Faith and Goofy if possible.
Title - Disney Magic, Magical Norwegian Fjords, June 20-29, 2015, The Colletti Family
Disney Font or your preference

2. I Did It - Castaway Cay 5K with Mickey for Pete and Minnie for Faith. Both dated May 1, 2015

Thanks in advance,
Pete

Hello Barb,

Thank you so much for the joy you bring to so many with your designs and truly making Disney Cruises Special when you see all of the decorated cabin doors.

Could you please help us with the following at your convenience?

1. Norway Cruise Gang Design (Can the characters, Mickey, Minnie & Goofy be changed? as this Norwegian Cruise with focus on Frozen wondered if you could design something as we are two, Pete & Faith?
was thinking could use the shields with different Frozen Characters, Anna, Elsa, Olaf & Kristoff. On the Ship, Mickey & Minnie representing Pete & Faith and Goofy if possible.
Title - Disney Magic, Magical Norwegian Fjords, June 20-29, 2015, The Colletti Family
Disney Font or your preference

2. I Did It - Castaway Cay 5K with Mickey for Pete and Minnie for Faith. Both dated May 1, 2015

Thanks in advance,
Pete
Ok...is this a duplicate request? I already posted your DISigns on post 1936. If there is a new request here, please just ask for the new request. I know that I already did the Norway cruise gang. If you think that I missed your request (which does happen) please say that. It's very frustrating to spend time creating duplicate requests.

Ok...is this a duplicate request? I already posted your DISigns on post 1936. If there is a new request here, please just ask for the new request. I know that I already did the Norway cruise gang. If you think that I missed your request (which does happen) please say that. It's very frustrating to spend time creating duplicate requests.

Hi Barb
I forgot to say that the wording for the stitch, mm and Minnie m mickey heads for DCL is: The Lloyd Family
If there is room disney magic is the ship.
I hope all this makes sense.
Julieanne

Hi Barb..
wondering if you will be able to get to my post #2029 either today or tomorrow? We are leaving early Sat morning!! Thank you .... Sue

Hi Barb,
I would love it if you could make the following for me:
1. Pirate mickey on ship mh (Rowan)
2. Nite ship with fireworks (Kearney Family)
3. Nite ship with fireworks (Vida Family)
4. Mand m Fantasy (Kearney Family)
5. M and m Fantasy (Vida Family)
6. Rapunzel pap mh (Riley) If you have Elsa she would prefer that, but I didn't see that in your photobucket
7. Minnie blue dress mh (Peyton)
8. Tink FLower mh (Hanna)

We are going on the Fantasy western Caribbean from July 11-18, 2015
Thank you sooooo much!!!

Hi Barb, you did some awesome graphics for us on our cruise 2 years ago... We are going again and taking a friend on her first cruise and we were hoping to get a couple more graphics if possible.
1. Eeyore black ear mh
Gracie
2. Kermit 2 mh
Betsy
3. Marie 1 mh
Lora
4. Mickey jumping mh
Morgan (one ear)
1st cruise (other ear)
5. chip & dale bv flag lp
The Garber Family
Disney Dream
June 19-22, 2015
6. Mickey 3 lp
Disney Dream
Morgan

Thanks so much for these, they are so great... It really makes our cruise and vacation that much more special!

Hi there -

I'm new to the thread, so please bear with me. I went to the first post to look at the designs, but it says they're all password protected. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks! Deb

Oops! Nevermind! Found it. Thanks!!

Last edited:
1.Can I get some cruise designs plase?

1. Splashin at cc
gangatcc_zps1dbd6239.jpg.html

I would like the wording to be
Dona Family
August 2015

2. Capt Mickey and Gang
captmandgangbeach_zps61bc1262.jpg.html

Disney Dream
Dona Family
August 2015

3. m and m island view deck
mampmislandviewdeck_zpsd61b41b7.jpg.html

Disney Dream
August 2015
Darla and Don

4.Mickey DCL Ship Design
MICKEYDCLSHIPDISIGN_zpsfa0fe938.jpg.html

Disney Dream
August 3rd - 7th 2015
The Dona's

5. Wa Mickey Gang Dcl Photo wamickeygangwshipname_zps4a9af9de.jpg.html
Welcome Aboard
Dona Family
Disney Dream
August 3-7, 2015

Thank you so much!

Thanks again for all of your work. I would like to request the following:

m and m alaska mh
One ear - The Lavond Family
One ear - June 2015
Disney Wonder

m and m alaska mh
One ear - The Abildgaard Family
One ear - June 2015
Disney Wonder

Last edited:
We always love your DISigns Barb!!!!

Star Wars at Sea 3mh, The Frederick Family

Ariel Undersea 1mh, Gretchen, Disney Wonder 2015

:):):)

Hi Barb,

Your designs are awesome....would it be possible to get the following:

Mickey Cruise Ship - change to Magic with the names Ryan, Brande, Kathey "Pa", Henry & Lorelei and EBTA May 2015

Golden Cruise MH - change to Magic with EBTA May 2015

Fairy Godmother MH - Kathey "Pa"

And the following Portholes (if available): w/the names (if not too many characters) Ryan, Brande, Kathey "Pa", Henry & Lorelei & EBTA May 2015

Magic in Copenhagen, Denmark

Magic in Oslo, Norway 2

Magic in Rejkjavik, Iceland 1

Magic in Pt. Canaveral (with a space theme, if possible)

Magic in NYC (statue would be nice)

Magic in St. Johns, Newfoundland Canada

TIA!!!

:tinker:HI Barb! I was hoping that I can get a few of your wonderful designs!

M and m fantasy- The Westbrook Family In between Mickey and Minnie, can you put Thank you for your vote!
I was lucky to win this trip from my company

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter