Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb,

Thank you for the previous items you have made for me. I was looking at your stuff and I found that you make cupcakes. I'm looking to see if you can make theses ones for me.

Donald Duck

Daisy Duck

Goofy

Pluto

Grumpy

Thank you again for all of your help.

Ok so I have 4 of these cupcakes done. I'm still working on Grumpy. I'll try to get that one done by tomorrow. Grumpy has me a bit stumped but I'll get it. Hopefully you still want these.

Ok so I have 4 of these cupcakes done. I'm still working on Grumpy. I'll try to get that one done by tomorrow. Grumpy has me a bit stumped but I'll get it. Hopefully you still want these.

Thank you. Thank you. They look wonderful. I love them. I can't wait to make these for our trip. Thank you again.

I showed my son his cupcake and he loved it so much. He says thank you very much. My daughter and husband now want one. I should have ask you to do one for them but I wasn't thinking. When you get time can you do:

Stitch cupcake: name is Payten

Pirate cupcake: name is Dad

Thank you so much again for all of your work. No rush if you have some to do right away.

I showed my son his cupcake and he loved it so much. He says thank you very much. My daughter and husband now want one. I should have ask you to do one for them but I wasn't thinking. When you get time can you do:

Stitch cupcake: name is Payten

Pirate cupcake: name is Dad

Thank you so much again for all of your work. No rush if you have some to do right away.
Glad to hear that everyone liked them!

Barb,

We love the Mickey heads that you disigned for our 2014 Transatlantic Cruise! My husband decided to surprise my daughter with a Fantasy Cruise for her birthday so I was hoping that we could get a couple of more designs for the earlier cruise. Thank you so much in advance!

Pretty as Princess Sofia-Madelyn (Left Ear), 2013 (Right Ear)
Monster university mh-Liam (Left Ear), 2013 (Right Ear)
Fantasy in Easter Caribbean-The Peck Family, November 16-23, 2013
the gang porthole-The Peck Family (top), Disney Fantasy November 2013 (bottom)

Thank you again for sharing your talent with us!

Barb -

Thank you for your wonderful designs. We are going on our first DC in October and I am trying to get this door decorating thing organized. Could I please request the following:

1. Mickey head - minnie and mickey red - with Alan on one ear and Christine on the other. I like the 2013 at the bottom like the sample you have.
2. Mickey head - R2D2 - the name Henry
3. Mickey head - TowMater with blue background - the name James in one ear and ??? in the other ear? That little shield that you have in the sample is just fine.

Thanks again!!!!

Hi Barbara! Your DISigns are awesome! Thank you for sharing them with everyone. :worship:

I am taking my BFF on her first Disney cruise on October 10, 2013 on the Dream. Hoping it will help her get over her recent break-up.

Could I please request 2 DISigns from you?

1) Can I please get this one (Daisy on Beach MH):
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...t=3&o=7&_suid=1379605047491009700336157173511
With the name Sarah in the left ear and "My 1st Disney Cruise" (or "1st Disney Cruise" if that doesn't fit) in the right ear? Everything else is perfect the way it is.

2) Can I please get this one (2 surfboard Dream MH):
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...rt=3&o=2&_suid=137960480024007927054818785246
With the following personalization requests:
One surfboard = Daisy Duck with the name Sarah
One surfboard = Minnie Mouse with the name Jessie
And in the right ear, please put BFF Cruise 2013

Thank you so much in advance for doing these for me. They are going to make our cruise even more magical!!:wizard:

Barb,

We love the Mickey heads that you disigned for our 2014 Transatlantic Cruise! My husband decided to surprise my daughter with a Fantasy Cruise for her birthday so I was hoping that we could get a couple of more designs for the earlier cruise. Thank you so much in advance!

Pretty as Princess Sofia-Madelyn (Left Ear), 2013 (Right Ear)
Monster university mh-Liam (Left Ear), 2013 (Right Ear)
Fantasy in Easter Caribbean-The Peck Family, November 16-23, 2013
the gang porthole-The Peck Family (top), Disney Fantasy November 2013 (bottom)

Thank you again for sharing your talent with us!
Here you go...

Barb -

Thank you for your wonderful designs. We are going on our first DC in October and I am trying to get this door decorating thing organized. Could I please request the following:

1. Mickey head - minnie and mickey red - with Alan on one ear and Christine on the other. I like the 2013 at the bottom like the sample you have.
2. Mickey head - R2D2 - the name Henry
3. Mickey head - TowMater with blue background - the name James in one ear and ??? in the other ear? That little shield that you have in the sample is just fine.

Thanks again!!!!
Here you go...

Hi Barbara! Your DISigns are awesome! Thank you for sharing them with everyone. :worship:

I am taking my BFF on her first Disney cruise on October 10, 2013 on the Dream. Hoping it will help her get over her recent break-up.

Could I please request 2 DISigns from you?

1) Can I please get this one (Daisy on Beach MH):
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...t=3&o=7&_suid=1379605047491009700336157173511
With the name Sarah in the left ear and "My 1st Disney Cruise" (or "1st Disney Cruise" if that doesn't fit) in the right ear? Everything else is perfect the way it is.

2) Can I please get this one (2 surfboard Dream MH):
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...rt=3&o=2&_suid=137960480024007927054818785246
With the following personalization requests:
One surfboard = Daisy Duck with the name Sarah
One surfboard = Minnie Mouse with the name Jessie
And in the right ear, please put BFF Cruise 2013

Thank you so much in advance for doing these for me. They are going to make our cruise even more magical!!:wizard:

Here are your requests + 1. I made the 3rd one for my daughter and her bff for our cruise. Thought you might like it.

Hi Barb! Your designs are awesome!! Could I get the following ears:

Grumpy with the name Charley on one ear
Tink green glitter with the name Anna on one ear
Steeler with the name The Whitakers on one ear
Minnie Mickey with Anna and Charley on separate ears

Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter