Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Sorry about that Barbara. I really appreciate all of your help so much!! Let's try this again, some I've changed selections after looking thru the cute designs! May I have your help with these please?

WELCOME ABOARD Ship porthole
The Woelk Family Disney Dream Cruise Sept 29-Oct 3, 2013

Minnie Ears minnie dkpink
ELLA

Starwars mh
AYDEN

Then for the Making Memories Family
Dad (Bryant) Black hair
Mom (Vickie) blonde hair
Girl (Ella) Brown hair long
Boy (Ayden) brown hair
Any hats are ok

Thank you again!!! This means so much!! :)

I need either the age or the height (compared to adults) of the children.
Thanks

Hi Barb and thank you for taking the time to share your talents with us! We are leaving Friday for our 1st cruise and was wondering if you would have time to make:

Mickey heads Lounging Mickey – Frank on left ear & 2013 on right ear
Life preserver Minnie Purple – Disney Fantasy with Mom on it
Life preserver Tink – Happy Birthday Diane! (I love the pixie dust!) Disney Fantasy Sept 21-28, 2013
Porthole Mickey Minnie - The Colonna Family Disney Fantasy Sept 2013
Porthole TInkerbell - The Schiavone Family Disney Fantasy Sept 2013
Mickey heads Princess Pink – Abigail 2013
Mickey heads Black Minnie bow – Mommy
Mickey heads Spiderman – Aidan 2013
Mickey heads Monsters Inc & MU – Abigail & Aidan
Thank you so much if you can do any of these
Sorry, I don't do Birthday disigns...
Here you go...

Hi Barb!!

We just booked our first ever Disney Cruise!! We are sailing on Oct. 5th on the Fantasy and I would really appreciate it if you could personalize a few of your designs. The trip is going to be a surprise for my 5 yr old and 10 yr old boys, and we are super excited. I found some of your designs that I can use for my 5 yr old (Owen), however I would like some for my 10 year old.

r2d2 mh
Austin

pirate sayings mickey mh
Austin (on one ear)
Ahoy, Me Hearties! (on the other ear)
2013 (at the bottom)

pirateslifeforme
The Zieman Family

Thank you so much!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb,

Could you please create a few Mickey head disigns for us?

T-Rex with Carson in the left ear
Jedi Mickey mh with Asher in the left ear
Minnie Mickey silhouette with Melissa in the left ear and Scott in the right

Thank you so much!

Here you go...

Hi Barb!

Your work is wonderful! If you could do this one sign for me that would be great!

1. The image title: Med Cruise 3 12 nt w venice
2. The name you want on the design: Besties Cruise the Med
3. The dates of your cruise July 25- August 6, 2013
4. The ship you will be sailing on - Magic

Thank you for your time!

Becky
Here you go...

Hi Barb. Here are the designs I would like:

1. Porthole, Pirate Mickey/Minnie
Armand & Ziva; Disney Fantasy October 2013

2. Mickey/Minnie Beach Chairs
The Goldman's; Disney Fantasy; Mexico Oct. 26- Nov. 2 2013

3. Black Minnie head with bow
Ziva

4. Black Mickey head with Buttons
Armand

5. Minnie/Mickey Silhouette
Ziva & Armand
If there is a way to put a date on the M&M Silhouette, can I have 10-31-90 on there?

Thank you!

Here you go...

Love the designs this is my first time requesting so here goes:

Design Requested http://m1327.photobucket.com/albumv...ey heads/chipanddalewdcl_zps7ea2d294.png.html
Name: Hayden
Ear: Left

Design Requested:
http://m1327.photobucket.com/albumv...eads/castawayclubwminnie_zpsa6b84036.png.html
Name: Grandma

Design Requested:
http://m1327.photobucket.com/albumv...ickey heads/dcllogodaisy_zps5708c0d3.png.html
Name: Melissa

Thank you!
Here you go...

Ok. Sorry about that Barbara. I really appreciate all of your help so much!! Let's try this again, some I've changed selections after looking thru the cute designs! May I have your help with these please?

WELCOME ABOARD Ship porthole
The Woelk Family Disney Dream Cruise Sept 29-Oct 3, 2013

Minnie Ears minnie dkpink
ELLA

Starwars mh
AYDEN

Then for the Making Memories Family
Dad (Bryant) Black hair
Mom (Vickie) blonde hair
Girl (Ella) Brown hair long
Boy (Ayden) brown hair
Any hats are ok

Thank you again!!! This means so much!! :)
Here are 3 of your requests. I can't do the making memories family until I have the ages of the children so I can approx. their height.
As soon as you get me the info I will complete this request.

These designs are wonderful. I would like three if possible.

1.The image title- 3 DCL Beach
2. The name you want on the disign.- The Menendez Family Vacation
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)- May 4th- 8th 2014
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)- Dream
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age, hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.-
1st family- Male, hat number 49, age 36, hair- black. Female, hat number 19, age 36, hair- brown. Male, hat number 30, age 11, hair- brown. Female, hat number 26, age 10, hair- blonde. Male, hat number 28, age 6, hair- brown.
2nd family- Male, hat number 46, age 61, hair- black. Female, hat number 45, age 57, hair- brown. Female, hat number 42, age 86, hair- grey
3rd family- Male, hat number 52, age 33, hair- black. Female, hat number 41, age 31, hair- brown

7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

Thank you so much.

Barb

I am a new member to the DISboards. My family and I will be taking a cruise on the Disney Dream on 10-10-13, however we will be leaving home to drive to WDW on 10-04-2013. Do you design the digital artwork, make and sell the t-shirts or do you only provide the digital artwork? I would like to get (3) t-shirts with one of your designs before our cruise. How do i place an order? Is it too late for that? Please reply. Thank you.

Bob

poolesaredisneycrazy

Barb

I am a new member to the DISboards. My family and I will be taking a cruise on the Disney Dream on 10-10-13, however we will be leaving home to drive to WDW on 10-04-2013. Do you design the digital artwork, make and sell the t-shirts or do you only provide the digital artwork? I would like to get (3) t-shirts with one of your designs before our cruise. How do i place an order? Is it too late for that? Please reply. Thank you.

Bob

poolesaredisneycrazy

I just provide the disign. You tell me which one you want and give me the info that you want on it. I post it on 4shared and give you the link. Then you print it.
I can get it to you within a day.

Barb,

I would like the "WELCOME ABOARD Ship Porthole"

The Poole Family Disney Dream Cruise October 10 - 13, 2013

Thank you for your help.

Bob

Here are 3 of your requests. I can't do the making memories family until I have the ages of the children so I can approx. their height.
As soon as you get me the info I will complete this request.

Oh these are so perfect!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!! Our daughter is 7 and our son is 11 hope that helps with the other magnet.

These designs are wonderful. I would like three if possible.

1.The image title- 3 DCL Beach
2. The name you want on the disign.- The Menendez Family Vacation
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)- May 4th- 8th 2014
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)- Dream
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age, hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.-
1st family- Male, hat number 49, age 36, hair- black. Female, hat number 19, age 36, hair- brown. Male, hat number 30, age 11, hair- brown. Female, hat number 26, age 10, hair- blonde. Male, hat number 28, age 6, hair- brown.
2nd family- Male, hat number 46, age 61, hair- black. Female, hat number 45, age 57, hair- brown. Female, hat number 42, age 86, hair- grey
3rd family- Male, hat number 52, age 33, hair- black. Female, hat number 41, age 31, hair- brown

7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear.

Thank you so much.

Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter