Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are amazing! We are going on our first cruise on the Fantasy in May, 2014!! I would so appreciate it if you would be able to do the following for my family . . .

1. Mouse Ears Family DCL Beach - Fantasy - The Hovis Family May 31 - June 7, 2014 (Dad, Mom, Daughter (14), Son (10) all with brown hair, all with plain black Mickey ears)

2. Pirates of Caribbean map Mouse Ears Family Pirate - Fantasy - The Hovis Family - May 31 - June 7, 2014 (Dad, Mom, Daughter (14), Son (10) all with brown hair, all wearing pirate Mickey ears)

3. Mickey & Minnie Ocean Beach Chairs - Jim and Susie on the Fantasy - May 31 - June 7, 2014

4. Welcome Aboard Ship Porthole - Fantasy - The Hovis Family - May 31 - June 7, 2014

5-8. Pittsburgh Pirate Mickey mh - Mickey ears (Like the Boston Red Sox one if you have it) One for each of the members of the family (James, Susie, Lauren, Jim) [if you don't have this one, we would also love to have the Mickey Steelers Football (if you have it!!!)
Left ear: James, Susie, Lauren, Jim (one for each of us)
Right ear: Cruise Logo

Thank you so very much for taking your time to do this for us - and helping to make our cruise even more magical!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Barb,
We're taking our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy in March 2014. So glad I found this thread :)

Can I request the following:
Pirate Mickey and Minnie:
Doug (left ear) and Helen (right ear)

Pirate Mickey Swinging:
Evan (left ear) 2014 (right ear)

Captain Mickey & Gang:
March 1-8, 2014 The Linsemeyer Family

Fhineas and Ferb Beach:
The Linsemeyer Family

Thank you!!

Hi again Barb. I requested the names in the ears backwards. If you haven't already made them, can you please switch or do whatever you think looks best. Thanks so much!! (I also corrected this in my original post)

Hi Barb,
Thanks again for the designs you've already made for me. I didn't think I'd have time to make magnets, but now I am going to. IF you have time in the next few days (by the 27th) to personalize this design, will you please do it? Otherwise, no problem!

DCL Ship (Fantasy):
The Kleinfelter Family
Eastern Caribbean
September 7th, 2013

P.S. I'll post a pic of our FE gifts we made with your CD case design soon. We're assembling right now. Thanks again!

Hi Barb,

It's our first Disney cruise and I'd like to get something for our door, but they're all so cute, it's hard to choose. I'd be happy with anything you choose.
We're cruising on the Wonder 2013
Rick, Tonya, Ethan and Adam
two boys, Ethan - 8 likes Phenius and Ferb and Monster U, Adam-6, likes monsters U, Incredibles and Pirates

We also have friends coming with 2 little girls, Sorina and Savana, who like the new little princesses and Sofia the first.
Thanks so much!
Is this a western, eastern, bahamian or alaska cruise? Do you want a family last name on anything?

I am requesting a few replacements from our last cruise the ones I made were not as lovely as yours! I gifted some last cruise to wonderful families so I am getting one for a special little princess and pirate this time if you would be so kind I will print and laminate them to take with us. I also got lots of friendly notes last cruise as I left a note pad on door and pen. One family from France left us a keychain and card how sweet! This is great fun thank you for enabling it

Retro Mini & Mickey lp
Disney Wonder Jamaica 8.5.13
The McGee Family

DVC Member 1
The McGee Family

Lady and Tramp diamond mh
Tom & Sue
Happy 28th Anniversary

Princess pink mh
Blank to gift

Jack sparrow mh
Blank to gift

Thank you I look forward to decorating my door on our cruise in October!
Sue

Hi Barb, I have some requests if you don't mind. I'm decorating for 2 staterooms. Thank you Junbug

We sail on the Dream Oct. 31- Nov. 3.

M&m ocean beach chairs
The Seeley family
Dream
Cataway cay ( if you can change destination )
Oct31-nov3 2013

Minnie with char clouds
Ashley
Dream
Bahamas
Oct 31 nov 3

Castaway cay 5k mickey
Chris
Nov 2 2013

Tangled porthole
The Seeley family
Disney dream oct 2013

Rapunzel cupcake
Ashley

Retro Minnie cupcake
Darlene

Fairy godmother mh
LE dream 2013
RE granny

Thumper and miss bunny 1mh
LE granny
RE Ashley

Pretty as a princess rapunzel mh
LE Ashley
RE pretty as a princess

Mickey Minnie in heart diamond mh
LE happy 11th anniversary
RE Chris & Jennifer

Dcl beach
Left to right
Male brown hair 35
Female brown hair 32
Female blonde hair 8
Female blonde hair 61
All wearing pumpkin hats # 73
Disney dream oct 31- nov 3 2013

Dcl beach
Right to left
Male brown hair 35 hat # 84 Captain Hook
Female brown hair 32 # 26 pirate princess
Female blonde hair 8 hat # 9 rapunzel
Disney dream oct 31- nov 3 2013

Pirate mickey and Minnie mh
LE Chris
RE Jennifer

Pirate Minnie red
LE Darlene
RE dcl symbol

Pirate mickey and gang mh
LE the Seeley family
RE dcl symbol

Princess pirate
LE Ashley
RE designs that's in ear already

Mickey and Minnie silhouette with red hearts
LE Chris
RE Jennifer

Minnie red
Darlene

I love your designs!! Any chance I could get you to make me 2 for our trip Sept. 28-Oct.5, 2013 on the Fantasy?
1- Retro Mickey & Minnie in the life preserver with the ship name & the names
Curtis & Kristi
2- Captain Mickey gang... faces in the clouds with the ship name & sailing date & the names Curtis, Kristi, Justice & Jordan?
Thanks

Hi! Can I have the DCL Mickey gang Design
Welcome aboard Coppinger Family
March 2nd-March 6th 2014

Also how do I turn this into a magnet?
Thanks in advance!! :cool1:

Save the image to your computer following the directions in my signature below. Then print on magnet paper or cardstock. If you use cardstock you can laminate it if you want to . Then attach magnets to the back of the image.
That's it.

Hi Barb,
I have really enjoyed looking at the DISigns. You truly are talented!!!! I am completely jealous as I can barely draw stick men :)

Are you by chance still taking requests?
I would love some magnets for our door. My kids would be so excited!
If you have time and are still taking requests, would you possibly mind making 4 life preserver ones for my family?

Phineas lp
Thomas

Ferb lp
Hayward

Minnie Purple lp
Tammy

Mickey Standing lp
Craig

And if I could beg for one more...maybe something that says Barrows Family, Disney Fantasy, December 2013

thank you so very much for considering !!!!

tammy

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
We're taking our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy in March 2014. So glad I found this thread :)

Can I request the following:
Pirate Mickey and Minnie:
Doug (right ear) and Helen (left ear)

Pirate Mickey Swinging:
Evan (right ear) 2014 (left ear)

Captain Mickey & Gang:
March 1-8, 2014 The Linsemeyer Family

Fhineas and Ferb Beach:
The Linsemeyer Family

Thank you!!
Here you go...

Hi Barbara!
Just want to start by saying Ithink you guys are awesome! Thank you soo much for making our cruises magical!

Can you design a some Mickey heads and a porthole for us! Thanks again!!

Mickey heads:
#1.Princess golden mh
Left ear (Taylor)
Right ear (cruise logo, October 5,2013)
#2. Mickey lounging beach
Left ear (Seth)
Right ear (cruise logo, October 5, 2013)
#3. Thumper and miss bunny zmh
Right ear (Edgar)
Left ear ( Jessica)

Porthole:
The gang porthole
Top :The Martinez Family
bottom: Disney Wonder Oct 2013

Once again thanks a lot!!
Jessica

Hi Barb,

It's our first Disney cruise and I'd like to get something for our door, but they're all so cute, it's hard to choose. I'd be happy with anything you choose.
We're cruising on the Wonder 2013
Rick, Tonya, Ethan and Adam
two boys, Ethan - 8 likes Phenius and Ferb and Monster U, Adam-6, likes monsters U, Incredibles and Pirates

We also have friends coming with 2 little girls, Sorina and Savana, who like the new little princesses and Sofia the first.
Thanks so much!

Here you go...

Hi Barb,
Thanks again for the designs you've already made for me. I didn't think I'd have time to make magnets, but now I am going to. IF you have time in the next few days (by the 27th) to personalize this design, will you please do it? Otherwise, no problem!

DCL Ship (Fantasy):
The Kleinfelter Family
Eastern Caribbean
September 7th, 2013

P.S. I'll post a pic of our FE gifts we made with your CD case design soon. We're assembling right now. Thanks again!

I'll be watching for your pic.

Hi Barb - I would love a m & m ocean beach chairs that says:

Linda and Jeff
Disney Fantasy
It doesn't get any better than this!

Thank you so much for doing this! You make a lot of people happy!
Thanks, Linda

Barb,

May I please get a

black & white mickey head - with Mike in one ear, DCL logo in other
black & white minnie head - with Melisa in one ear, DCL logo in the other

Thanks, so much.

Hi Barbara. I have a few requests.
1: The mickey head with trumpet, with Braxton in the ear.
2: Ballet minnie 1 mh, with Jillian in the ear.
3. a mouse ear family on DCL beach: Dad(Eric) Hat #50, Mom(Jennifer) Hat #42, son (Braxton, age 12) Hat #42, and daughter (Jillian, age 7) Hat #33 all have brown hair. We sail August 31-Sept 7, 2013 on the Fantasy.
Thanks so much! Your designs are awesome!

Your Disigns are amazing Barb :lovestruc

Is there anyway that I can get an itinerary like the "Magic in Bahamas" (image from your Photobucket, Disney Magic folder) but with the itinerary for the Magic November 10, 2013 cruise from Miami with "The Rigaud Family's First Cruise" and the date written on it?

Sorry I can't post links yet to show you the one I am referring to :sad:

Thank you :)

Yes I can.

We are wanting to make 2 different t-shirts for our family on our first Disney cruise.

We like the gold portholes with these pirate characters:

Pirate Stitch: Top saying Disney Dream & Bottom saying Payten

Pirate Goofy: Top saying Disney Dream & Bottom saying Michael

Pirate Pluto: Top saying Disney Dream & Bottom saying Mom

Pirate Mickey: Top saying Disney Dream & Bottom saying Dad

Pirate Daisy: Top saying Disney Dream & Bottom saying Grandma

Pirate Donald: Top saying Disney Dream & Bottom saying Pop Pop

Next set we like is your Life Preservers. We like how you have Disney Dream on top with the Disney Cruise Logo. We would like our names on the bottom with these characters:

Sailor Stitch with the name Payten

Sailor Goofy with the name Michael

Sailor Pluto with the name Mom

Captain Mickey with the name Dad

Sailor Daisy with the name Grandma

Sailor Donald with the name Pop Pop

Thank you so much for your wonderful talents. You do such great work. We are so excited about our first time on the Disney Dream that we are tying to make it as memorable as possible. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter