Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb,

It's our first Disney cruise and I'd like to get something for our door, but they're all so cute, it's hard to choose. I'd be happy with anything you choose.
We're cruising on the Wonder 2013
Rick, Tonya, Ethan and Adam
two boys, Ethan - 8 likes Phenius and Ferb and Monster U, Adam-6, likes monsters U, Incredibles and Pirates

We also have friends coming with 2 little girls, Sorina and Savana, who like the new little princesses and Sofia the first.
Thanks so much!

Hi Barb,

I love all the designs you've done for us!! We were hoping to really cover our door this year :) If you wouldn't mind helping us out yet again we would greatly appreciate it :)

Thank you!!!!!!

1) cc lifeguard mickey mh - Vella's on the left ear
2) dcl logo pluto mh - JASON on the left ear
3) red white blue wave magic - The Castaldo Family, Eastern Caribbean Cruise Oct 26 - Nov 2, 2013
4) red white blue wave magic - The Vella Family, Eastern Caribbean Cruise Oct 26 - Nov 2, 2013
5) pirates life for me - The Vella Family
6) PARTY LIKE A PIRATE - THE VELLA FAMILY

Thanks again!!!

The Vella Family

Hmmm... Are you sure you will be on the Magic Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013? The Magic will be on a 2 nite Bahamian Cruise on Oct. 25.

This is SO fun!!

I have no idea what to ask for.. ! Could you please create something for our Honeymoon / Just Married cruise on the Fantasy?? Wedding date: May 1, 2013 -- names Katie (who is the "groom") and Alison ("bride"). Something with Duffy would be an extra plus!! Maybe Happily Ever After??

Thanks so much !!

Here you go...

Barb, could you make me a
life preserver
with chip and dale on the side in sailor suits
the disney dream inside
The Jesenick Family
17th - 20th Oct. 2014

Thanks Wayne :)

I wasn't sure which chip and dale lp so I made both. I think you meant 2013 but if you really meant 2014 just let me know and I'll make a new lp.

These are so amazing - I'm figuring out which ones I want for our November cruise.

I didn't see any from Cars - maybe you don't have them or I can't see them?

Thanks! :)

These are so amazing - I'm figuring out which ones I want for our November cruise.

I didn't see any from Cars - maybe you don't have them or I can't see them?

Thanks! :)

I think alot of people have a hard time with Photobucket. Click on the Mickey Head link in my signature. Then after you put in the password on the left there is the library (tells what folders and subfolders that there are). Click on "Mickey Heads" and the subfolders should show up. There is a cars subfolder.
Hope this helps.

New to the Disboards and prepping for our 2nd DCL ...this time surprising our families (their first ever cruise)!!
Too make it extra special, I am working on decorating 4 staterooms for 8 people.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your generous help!

Mickey Miami Heat
Left ear: Tony
Right ear: 1st Disney Cruise

Mickey Lakers Basketball Team (if you have it!!!)
Otherwise: Word Mickey mh
Left ear: Joseph

Mickey Steelers Football (if you have it!!!)
Otherwise: Miami Heat mh
Left ear: Simon
Right ear: Cruise Logo

Mustang and Mickey 3 mh
Left ear: Samir
Right ear: (as is)

Ballet Minnie 1 mh
Left ear: Nadia

Ariel undersea 1 mh
Left ear: Marlene

Daisy Purple Leopard mh
Left ear: Hoda

Princesses golden mh
Left ear: Maureen
Right ear: Cruise Logo

M&M Ocean Beach Chairs
Simon & Maureen
Disney Dream
Bottom:Our 2nd Cruise

Party Like a Pirate
Disney Dream 2014
Here you go...

I think alot of people have a hard time with Photobucket. Click on the Mickey Head link in my signature. Then after you put in the password on the left there is the library (tells what folders and subfolders that there are). Click on "Mickey Heads" and the subfolders should show up. There is a cars subfolder.
Hope this helps.

It just shows me the 221 MH you have but no subfolders. In fact, I don't see the sports ones you posted above either. I will have to look on my computer at work next week - maybe it's my Mac or something. I've use PB a lot - but I like the older version better.

Also, one more question - have you done any of the Disney Planes yet? My DS is in love with that movie! Thanks :)

It just shows me the 221 MH you have but no subfolders. In fact, I don't see the sports ones you posted above either. I will have to look on my computer at work next week - maybe it's my Mac or something. I've use PB a lot - but I like the older version better.

Also, one more question - have you done any of the Disney Planes yet? My DS is in love with that movie! Thanks :)

If you click on "Mickey Heads" (on the left hand side -The Library) it will show the subalbums.
I don't like this Photobucket either. I definately prefer the old version.
The sport ones I posted above are new. I still have to load them on Photobucket. I only make a new team mh when someone requests them. So if there is a specific team that you want just let me know.
This weekend I was planning on working on a few plane and frozen mhs.
Barbara

If you click on "Mickey Heads" (on the left hand side -The Library) it will show the subalbums.
I don't like this Photobucket either. I definately prefer the old version.
The sport ones I posted above are new. I still have to load them on Photobucket. I only make a new team mh when someone requests them. So if there is a specific team that you want just let me know.
This weekend I was planning on working on a few plane and frozen mhs.
Barbara

Yep - I'm clicking on it (on the left) and nothing happens. It highlights but that's it. I guess it's something on my end. I also see in the summary in the right-hand corner that there are 10 sub-albums. I just cannot look at them for some reason on this Mac.

I will probably want a Cowboys and/or Red Wings one. :)

I will also await your Planes DISigns.

Thanks so much! :)

Hi Barb,

I love all the designs you've done for us!! We were hoping to really cover our door this year :) If you wouldn't mind helping us out yet again we would greatly appreciate it :)

Thank you!!!!!!

1) cc lifeguard mickey mh - Vella's on the left ear
2) dcl logo pluto mh - JASON on the left ear
3) red white blue wave magic - The Castaldo Family, Eastern Caribbean Cruise Oct 26 - Nov 2, 2013
4) red white blue wave magic - The Vella Family, Eastern Caribbean Cruise Oct 26 - Nov 2, 2013
5) pirates life for me - The Vella Family
6) PARTY LIKE A PIRATE - THE VELLA FAMILY

Thanks again!!!

The Vella Family
Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter