Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if you could help me out with these! Thank you so so so much!

Fantasybonvoyageblank
The Brown Family
October 5th-12th 2013
Fantasy

Minnieenvelope3
'Thank you for your super service!
The Brown Family'

TiaraMickeyHead
I'm 18! (on head, nothing on ears)

I would help you out if they were my DISigns but they aren't.

Hi Barb, great Disigns

can we get

Mickey & Minnie Ocean Beach Chairs with Chrissy and Tony on the Fantasy, Western Caribbean, August 31 - September 7.

Pirate Mickey ear disign with rope and sword-Jason on one ear and cruise logo on the other.

Grumpy porthole with Anthony, Fantasy 2013.

Thank you so much.

Here you go...

Hi Barbara,

I just booked an excursion in Cozumel with the 12 metre Regatta boats so I was hoping you could please make up two more disigns for me please???

The porthole of Mickey steering the boat while the dolphin is kissing Minnie would be perfect. Typically it is absolutely adorable as are all your disigns. It was a hard decision because I also love the porthole of Goofy steering the boat as well.

If you could make:

1. The Lassaline Family across the top and Cozumel 12 Metre Regatta across the bottom, that would be great.

2. On the second one the only difference would be The Long Family written across the top and the same Cozumel 12 Metre Regatta across the bottom

Once again Barbara, I hope you truly realize just how appreciative I am of all your work.
A repeat customer!!:)
Here you go...

Thank you so much! I didn't even think about telling you the date of the 5K run for my cruise. So thanks for looking that up and adding it! I really appreciate it and the design looks great!!

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for the great designs!! Would it be possible to bother you for a couple more?

1) cockail2mh (It's always 5 O'Clock!)
2) red sox mickey mh (VELLA)
3) pretty as princess belle (Chrissy -1 side, Fantasy 2013 on the other)
4) mickey w char clouds (Aug 31-Sept 7 Western Carribean Cruise THE VELLA FAMILY)
5) pirate tink mh (Pirate Anita Morewine)
6) pirate goofy mh (Cap'n Swass)
7) pirate sayings skull and swords mh (Cap'n Birdbrain)
8) Pirate Stitch mh (Cap'n Poop Deck Hank)

We really appreciate it!!

Thank you!!

The Vella family

Hi Barbara -
Your designs are great. I wondered if I could make some requests please:
1. in your album, the second picture is a "cartoon" of the Disney Dream and It says "Our Disney Cruise" - Can I please request June 22-26 Alisha, Christine and Lia.
2. A porthole window of Mickey surfing Alisha, Christine and Lia Disney Dream June 2013.
3. Chip and Dale holding the Bon Voyage sign and the life preserver with the picture of the boat - on the bottom it says Disney Cruise Line. Would love on top The Dargon party

Thank you very much!
Christine

Barbara

1. I'd love to have a map with Capt Mickey outlining the ports on our next cruise.
7- night Mediterranean . Ports are Barcelona, Villefrance, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, and Naples. May 31, 2014, The McGrory's.

2. Tinkerbell , Cindy

3. Porthole, inside Magic, McGrory's in the Med

Thanks !

A repeat customer!!:)
Here you go...

Hi Barbara,
Lol, I'm sure most of those who request your DISigns are repeat customers or at least will be one day! Your disigns are truly wonderful and I am so very appreciative of all that you have done for me!!!

Thank you again for your generosity with your time and incredible talents.

Hi Barb

I just found this site since we will be going on our first Disney cruise and our first trip to the Magic Kingdom. Of course we are super excited and would love to decorate our door with your designs. Could we please request :

The Captin Mickey Cruise design, The Cuevas Family, Disney Magic, March 3rd - 7th , 2014

The Pirate Ears Tinkerbell Mallarie 2014

The Pirate Ears Goofy Rylan 2014

Thank you so much ! :)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for the great designs!! Would it be possible to bother you for a couple more?

1) cockail2mh (It's always 5 O'Clock!)
2) red sox mickey mh (VELLA)
3) pretty as princess belle (Chrissy -1 side, Fantasy 2013 on the other)
4) mickey w char clouds (Aug 31-Sept 7 Western Carribean Cruise THE VELLA FAMILY)
5) pirate tink mh (Pirate Anita Morewine)
6) pirate goofy mh (Cap'n Swass)
7) pirate sayings skull and swords mh (Cap'n Birdbrain)
8) Pirate Stitch mh (Cap'n Poop Deck Hank)

We really appreciate it!!

Thank you!!

The Vella family
Here you go...

Hi Barbara -
Your designs are great. I wondered if I could make some requests please:
1. in your album, the second picture is a "cartoon" of the Disney Dream and It says "Our Disney Cruise" - Can I please request June 22-26 Alisha, Christine and Lia.
2. A porthole window of Mickey surfing Alisha, Christine and Lia Disney Dream June 2013.
3. Chip and Dale holding the Bon Voyage sign and the life preserver with the picture of the boat - on the bottom it says Disney Cruise Line. Would love on top The Dargon party

Thank you very much!
Christine
I don't understand your 1st request. I need the title from my Photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter