Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb-

Thank you for your time!!!!!!! You are truly amazing! I can't believe how many people you've made DISigns for. A-Maze-Ing!!!

When you have time, would it be possible for you to make two "I Did It Castaway Cay 5K" designs for me? One with my name (Kendahl) and another one for my MIL (Lou)? One Minnie one Daisy. I'd prefer to be Daisy but it really doesn't matter which is which.

BIG THANKS!!!!!

Our cruise is in October & I wont even be able to print this until Monday 8/12 at the earliest, so no rush!

Could I get the following signs Please:

1. DCL Mickey gang (welcome aboard)
The Livingston Family
Aug 30- Sep 6, 2014

2. Mustang and Mickey 2 MH
Darrayl (on left ear as you look at it)
Disney Fantasy (on the other ear)

3. Minnie Mickey Silhouette MH
Dee
Darray

4. Pirate Tink MH
Dee
DCL symbol

5. Pirate Mickey w/ swords 2 MH
Darrayl
DCL symbol

6. Chip & Dale Bon Voyage 2 LP
The Livingston Family
Disney Fantasy
Aug 30-Sept 6, 2014

Hi Barb,

Thank you so much for the designs you did! They are going to make this cruise so memorable for our family. I found a few more that I missed the first time. I didn't see the life preserves or the portholes the first time around and they are soooo cute! Do you think you could do a few more for me? I have them below. I know it's short notice so if not, I totally understand as our cruise is this month.

Thanks,
Sabrina

ariel lp
Name: Andrea
Disney Dream

Mickey and princesses porthole
The Ossa Family
Dream
August 2013

Ariel porthole
Name: Sabrina
Dream
August 2013

belle lp
Andrea
Disney Dream

Ariel undersea 1 mh
Name: Sabrina

pretty as princess ariel
Name: Andrea

captain mickey blue lp
Disney Dream Cruise
The Ossa Family

Party like a Pirate
The Ossa Family
Disney Dream

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Computer malfunctions wouldn't let me view your photo bucket. I like the porthole with the fantasy n The Grenon Family. No dates needed so we can re use ;). Ty so much.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Computer malfunctions wouldn't let me view your photo bucket. I like the porthole with the fantasy n The Grenon Family. No dates needed so we can re use ;). Ty so much.

I wasn't sure which one you wanted so I made both...

Barb,
I made this request on the Design board but now I see that you do family designs like I am looking for. We would be so appreciative if you made this design for us: (copied my request from the other board that no one has responded to yet)

We would like to wear matching family shirts when we board the Fantasy next month.

The background could be the DCL logo, the title should say Disney Fantasy.
The people should have mouseears (maybe one boy version and one girl version...simple.) The names could be listed under each person. I like a clean look like just sticking to mostly DCL colors. It would be nice to have no border and dimensions that I can make as big as possible on the transfer paper for adult shirts. (I will use light transfer paper on a white shirt, so white/no background would be best.)

I'm not sure how custom you can make the people so disregard any details you don't need.

Mom (female) long brown hair
Dad (male) short black&gray hair
Jacob (male) age 8 short blond/brownish hair
Max (male) age 7 short blond/brownish hair
Ella (female) age 4 long blond/brownish hair
Zoe (female) age 2 shoulder length bob blond hair
Zach (male) age 12 weeks short brown hair

I know this is a lot of work and I really appreciate it!!! My kids saw a design like this in Marion's photobucket but she no longer does those (but said it's okay to ask other designers) and they think it would be so cool to wear on to the ship and even my husband agreed to wear it! So please help!
Thanks so much!!!

If you are able to do it we sure would appreciate it, but I understand if you don't have enough time. We are leaving for the trip on Aug 24th!

Thanks for the consideration and the awesome work you share with us!!!

Thank you for all your beautiful designs. I have several requests.

Could I get:
1. Splashing at Castaway Cay
2. At Sea Day (maybe with the Fantasy in background)
3. St. Maarten
4. St. Thomas

All with:
Tom and Charlette (spelling is correct)
Fantasy
September 7 - 14, 2013

Thank you so much
Hope this is what you were looking for...

Barb,
I made this request on the Design board but now I see that you do family designs like I am looking for. We would be so appreciative if you made this design for us: (copied my request from the other board that no one has responded to yet)

We would like to wear matching family shirts when we board the Fantasy next month.

The background could be the DCL logo, the title should say Disney Fantasy.
The people should have mouseears (maybe one boy version and one girl version...simple.) The names could be listed under each person. I like a clean look like just sticking to mostly DCL colors. It would be nice to have no border and dimensions that I can make as big as possible on the transfer paper for adult shirts. (I will use light transfer paper on a white shirt, so white/no background would be best.)

I'm not sure how custom you can make the people so disregard any details you don't need.

Mom (female) long brown hair
Dad (male) short black&gray hair
Jacob (male) age 8 short blond/brownish hair
Max (male) age 7 short blond/brownish hair
Ella (female) age 4 long blond/brownish hair
Zoe (female) age 2 shoulder length bob blond hair
Zach (male) age 12 weeks short brown hair

I know this is a lot of work and I really appreciate it!!! My kids saw a design like this in Marion's photobucket but she no longer does those (but said it's okay to ask other designers) and they think it would be so cool to wear on to the ship and even my husband agreed to wear it! So please help!
Thanks so much!!!

If you are able to do it we sure would appreciate it, but I understand if you don't have enough time. We are leaving for the trip on Aug 24th!

Thanks for the consideration and the awesome work you share with us!!!
No problem, I'll get it done within a day or two. Make sure you delete your request on the creative board.

I have spent an hour in awe of you work. THank you for all that you do. If you have some time, I'd like some designs made. Please take all the time needed.
DCL Beach Family- Disney Wonder. Grubbs Family.
Papaw-Short Grey hair, glasses #69hat
Grandma-Short brown hair just at mid ear level with glasses #23 hat
Daddy-Very short light brown hair #69 hat
Mommy-Long red hair #18 hat
Ryder- 2 yrs old short blonde hair #30 hat
Mickey Heads
- Nurse cap-Jennifer
-Black MH with bow x 2, names Grandma, and Jen
-Mickey with Tie x 3 Names: Papaw, Coy, Ryder
-Pirate mickey w swords 2mh x 2heads. Left ear Coy right ear DCL logo, Left ear Papaw, right ear DCL Logo
-Pirate minnie w swords mh x 2 heads. Left ear Grandma Right ear DCL Logo Left ear Jen, Right ear DCL logo
-Retro Minnie 2 MH with Left ear (Grandma)
-Toodles Mickey MH Left ear Ryder
Disney Wonder1 With Grubbs Family, same itenerary as published for Oct 12-19.

Thank you so much for all of your time and talent Barb! Please feel free to take your time on my requests. I know it was a lot (and that was my narrowed down list!)

Here you go...

Thank you in advance, your work is amazing. Could we get the following for our 1st cruise?

Disney Cruise Ship Porthole- Disney Wonder "The Glidwell Family" (no dates)
Mickey Head with Woody - Chad in Right Ear
Mickey Head with Pretty as a Princess - Brooklynn (yes 2 n's) in Right Ear
Mickey Head with Goofy from your Goofy LP 2 picture - Krystal in Right Ear
Mickey Head with Lightning McQueen (no check flag background please) - Dillon in Right Ear
Mickey Head with Lady and Tramp black - Chad in Right Ear and Krystal in Left Ear

Thank you so much and sorry for being a little picky,

Krystal
Here you go...

Hi Barb-

Thank you for your time!!!!!!! You are truly amazing! I can't believe how many people you've made DISigns for. A-Maze-Ing!!!

When you have time, would it be possible for you to make two "I Did It Castaway Cay 5K" designs for me? One with my name (Kendahl) and another one for my MIL (Lou)? One Minnie one Daisy. I'd prefer to be Daisy but it really doesn't matter which is which.

BIG THANKS!!!!!

Our cruise is in October & I wont even be able to print this until Monday 8/12 at the earliest, so no rush!
Here you go...

And if possible:

The Mediterranean with Greece (disney magic)
Family Löke

and

Mediterranean 12 night

Jeroen, Suzanne, Tycho en Quinty Löke

And the last 2

Greece Cruise MH (opa)

With in 1 ear : Family Löke
and the date 13-25 July 2013

and

Family Löke
and the date 14-26 July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter