Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.The image title: Tangled Porthole
2. The name you want on the disign. The Olney Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) November 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) Disney Fantasy
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age, hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears. Pirate Family, Female 28 Blonde, Male 27 Brown, Female 3 Blonde
7. If you request a mickey head...please tell me what you want on the left ear and what you want on the right ear. Repunzel Black, Morgan 2013. Minnie Mickey silhouette Krystal, Ryan

Here you go...

First off I love your designs...thanks for sharing. If I could get the following I would greatly appreciate it.

1. Parasailing at CC
Names: Bob & Leanne
Ship: Fantasy
**no date needed

2. Pirate Stich (Mickey head)
Name: Tyler (on left ear is fine)

Thanks again!

Here you go...

Thank you sooo much! These are amazing!! I was wondering if you could change the silhouette one to say Krystal & Ryan on one ear and Happy Anniversary on the other if that wouldn't be a bother? I saw one like that on someone else's that you made after I sent my request.

Thank you sooo much! These are amazing!! I was wondering if you could change the silhouette one to say Krystal & Ryan on one ear and Happy Anniversary on the other if that wouldn't be a bother? I saw one like that on someone else's that you made after I sent my request.
Here you go...

Hi Barbara,

Your thread is bookmarked on my computer because I absolutely love checking out your latest work!

Your new design with Minnie and Mickey sitting on beach chair is so adorable. Could you please make up one for me that says

'Sue and Joe' across the top and 'Disney Fantasy, Western Caribbean' (where you have Disney Magic Bahamas) with the date of October 26 - November 2, 2013 across the bottom.

A second one of the same design with 'Debbie and Bruce' written across the top with everything else being the same would be great.

Also, your other new design with Captain Mickey and Gang on the beach would be very much appreciated if you could write 'Welcome Aboard Lassaline Family' on one and 'Welcome Aboard Long Family' on another with the same dates as the first two requests (October 26 - November 2, 2013) across the bottom.

As I have said in the past, thank you so much for all you do. So many cruises have been made far more special for others because of your thoughtfulness!

Glad you like the new DISigns...

We are going on our first Disney cruise and I would love to have these for our door:

1.The image title
Minnie lp
2. The name you want on the design.
The Wright Family
3. The dates of your cruise
September 21, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on.
Fantasy

1.The image title
Mickey lp
The Wilson Family
September 21, 2013
Fantasy

1.The image title
Mickey lying on beach mh
Barry
September 21, 2013
Fantasy

1.The image title
Mickey lounging beach
Larry
September 21, 2013
Fantasy

1.The image title
Minnie lounging mh
Teresa
September 21, 2013
Fantasy

1.The image title
Minnie beach chair
Sharon
September 21, 2013
Fantasy

Here you go...

Thank you again so much for all that you do. Its not just about making graphics for people...it's about being such a huge part of their cruise experience. When we go on a cruise, my kids LOVE to decorate the door!!! On this next cruise that we are taking, we have 21 people with 6 cabins and some of them have never cruised and/or never decorated their doors! This is something we now get to share with them and you are a big part of that! Thank you!!!

These are a few I must have forgotten to paste on my last request. If you could make these to then I would appreciate it so much! Thank you!!!! Have an awesome day!
Cindy

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Jim(left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. Minnie pirate with swords mh
2. Rose (left ear) Disney Cruise logo(right ear)

1. Pirates in Caribbean mh
2. Maquire (left ear) Disney Cruise logo (right ear)
(Maquire with a Q)
Here you go...

1. Dopy mh
2. Cindy on left ear; Castaway Cay logo on right ear

1. T Rex
2. Maquire on left ear; 2014 on right ear (Maquire is with a Q not a G)

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Madison (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Kari (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Kalen (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Jerry (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Olga (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Joe (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Shanon (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Mackenzie (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. DCL Ship mh
2. Jessica (left ear) My First Cruise (right ear)
3. 2014
4. Disney Magic

1. Grumpy mh
2. Bill (left ear) Disney Cruise logo (right ear)

For the first one with Dopey, do you have a Castaway Cay logo? If not, not a problem at all, I just wanted to double check.
Thanks again so much!!!!

Thank you for all of your wonderful DISigns. I love them all! I have a few more requests if you have time, please:

1. Pirates life for me--Kormanik family

2. Pirate mickey and minnie mh--Dan one ear, Lisa other ear

3. DCL beach- Dan blonde adult male hat #51, Lisa blonde adult female hat #18, Adam brunette 19 year old male hat #37, Shanon blonde 16 year old female hat #26, Amanda red hair 14 year old female hat #19, Rachel brunette 9 year old hat #7. Disney Dream August 2013

4. DCL beach- Daniel brunette adult male hat #70, Lori brunette adult female hat #21. Disney Dream August 2013

5. DCL beach-Dad brunette adult male hat #29, Mom brunette adult female hat #3, Chris blonde adult male hat #65, Tim brunette adult male hat #28. Disney Dream August 2013

6. Minnie and mickey wedding mh- Tonja on ear & Craig on other ear, Happy 25th Anniversary at bottom

7. Prince charming mh-Riley

8. Surf board mh: Minnie-Grandma, Mickey-Grandpa. Disney Dream 2013

9. Surf board rectangle-Kormanik Family, Disney Dream 2013, Minnie-Sara, Donald-Brent, Goofy-Riley, Mickey-Aidan

Thank you so much!!!

Glad you like the new DISigns...

Hi Barbara,
This trip just keeps getting better and better even before we board the ship...and the reason? It's because your disigns just keep making us more excited every time we look at them. Thank you again for making our trip extra special!!!

For the first one with Dopey, do you have a Castaway Cay logo? If not, not a problem at all, I just wanted to double check.
Thanks again so much!!!!

I am so glad you caught that. I wrote down cc logo but put the dcl logo. I'm so sorry. Here are 2 for you to choose from. I like the colorful one but I think the other one is the official logo.

Hi Barbara,
This trip just keeps getting better and better even before we board the ship...and the reason? It's because your disigns just keep making us more excited every time we look at them. Thank you again for making our trip extra special!!!

Ohhh...you're so sweet. You're very welcome.:)

Hi, just wanted to say that you have a wide variety of items to choose from and do a fantastic job. Could you make the following items for me,

1. Pirate daisy ears
2. Lyn (left ear) 2013 (right ear)

1. Life Preserver
2. Capt Mickey on the side
3. Fantasy inside the preserver
4. Western Caribbean Cruise
5. 18-25 Jan 2014

1. Life Preserver
2. Welcome Goofy
3. Halloween Cruise
4. 31 Oct-2 Nov 2013
5. Dream inside the preserver.

Thanks Wayne:cool1:

Here you go...

I have several requests for a friend of mine. I hope it is ok. She sails in 4 weeks.
1. Gang at Castaway Cay
2. The Shank Family
3. August 27, 2013
4. Dream

1. Gang at Castaway Cay
2. Imran, Bushra, Zain & Zara
3. August 27, 2013
4. Dream

1. Mickey Jumping MH
2. Lt ear - Zain Rt ear - 2013

1. Minnie Ariel MH
2. Lt ear - Zara Rt Eay - 2013

1. Wicked Queen Black MH
2. Lt Ear - Summer Rt Ear - 2013

1. Mickey Soccer
2. Lt Ear - Thomas Rt Ear - 2013

1. Pirate Mickey and Minnie MH
2. Lt ear - Zain Rt Ear - Zara

1. Pirate Mickey and Minnie MH
2. Lt Ear - Thomas Rt Ear - Summer

Please 2 of this Mickey and Minnie one:
1. Mickey and Minnie on Beach
2. August 25-29, 2013
3. Disney Dream
4. Bahamas

Thank you so much. They are very excited about their upcoming cruise and I am very jealous!!!! LOL
I am jealous too! Here you go...

I would love the Mickey Head with Lady & the Tramp (My absolute favorite Disney movie) with Dave and Sherry. The one that has the black background.

Then a Pirate Head Minnie, with Taylor, cruise logo ok on other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter