Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ;) first of all , thank you much for all your beautiful work . I'm trying to get some designs for my FE .

1. Minnie head red with polka dots with the name Sophia
2. Minnie head dark blue with polka dots with the name Kristen
3. Mickey standing up Life preserver , Disney Cruising On the bottom - The Ferrer Family
4. Mickey lp -The Ferrer Family , no specific boat or dates ( I want to be able to use it for other cruises in the future .)

Thank you so much again , I can't wait to display your beautiful work on my FE...

Kathy

Thank yo so very much! Would you do:

Tink Green Glitter MH photo - Name: Abigail - 2013 Disney Fantasy
Cars - Sally and McQueen Photo - Name: Nathan - 2013 Disney Fantasy
Mickey Sorc. MH Photo - Name: Joyce - 2013 Disney Fantasy
Goofy Green Mh Photo - Name: Gampa - 2013 Disney Fantasy
Keep Calm and Shop on MH - Name - Gramma - 2013 Disney Fantasy
M & M Ocean beach Chairs Photo: Name: The Andrews Family Disney Fantasy, October 26, 2013,
Mickey W Char Clouds Photo: A Fantasy come True! Andrews Family Cruise - October 26 - Nov. 2, 2013

Thank you so very much!

Thanks for sharing your gift of DISigns. I truly appreciate it. I have 2 requests for our 30th Anniversary Cruise.

DISign
m & m ocean beach chairs

Names:
The Ericksons

Ship:
Disney Dream Bahamas

Date:
September 15th-19th 2013

DISign
m and m silhouette

Names:

Jeff & Diane

Happy 30th Anniversary in red above hearts

Oh thank you so much for making these available! They are great. I would love to have some for my family's October cruise (listed below). I do have one question for you, I see you have an awareness ribbon as your profile pic. Do you do those as well or do you know of someone that creates those? We are celebrating my daughter's 5 year cancer free anniversary :yay:with this cruise and would love to have something similar to what you have in your profile. Thank you again so much!!! We are so excited.

Mickey Heads:

1. Wendy Darling mh: Rt - Malia, Lt - Fantasy 2013
2. Minnie w flowers mh: Rt - Makena, Lt - Fantasy 2013
3. Mickey Minnie in heart diamond mh: Rt - 10th Anniversary, Lt - Kyle & Tamara

Mouse Ear Family

1. DCL Beach:
- 5 yr old female, Brown hair, hat #3 (Princess)
- 8 yr old female, Brown hair, hat # 21 (Tink)
- 40 yr old female, Brown hair, hat # 21 (Retro Minnie)
- 39 yr old male, Brown hair (very little LOL :rotfl2:), hat #70 (Retro Mickey)

Thank you for all of your wonderful DISigns. I love them all! I have a few more requests if you have time, please:

1. Pirates life for me--Kormanik family

2. Pirate mickey and minnie mh--Dan one ear, Lisa other ear

3. DCL beach- Dan blonde adult male hat #51, Lisa blonde adult female hat #18, Adam brunette 19 year old male hat #37, Shanon blonde 16 year old female hat #26, Amanda red hair 14 year old female hat #19, Rachel brunette 9 year old hat #7. Disney Dream August 2013

4. DCL beach- Daniel brunette adult male hat #70, Lori brunette adult female hat #21. Disney Dream August 2013

5. DCL beach-Dad brunette adult male hat #29, Mom brunette adult female hat #3, Chris blonde adult male hat #65, Tim brunette adult male hat #28. Disney Dream August 2013

6. Minnie and mickey wedding mh- Tonja on ear & Craig on other ear, Happy 25th Anniversary at bottom

7. Prince charming mh-Riley

8. Surf board mh: Minnie-Grandma, Mickey-Grandpa. Disney Dream 2013

9. Surf board rectangle-Kormanik Family, Disney Dream 2013, Minnie-Sara, Donald-Brent, Goofy-Riley, Mickey-Aidan

Thank you so much!!!

Here you go...

Thank you so much for your wonderful work. I have kind of a big order, but no rush because our cruise isn't until next Spring.

For any of the magnets that need the name of the boat and dates, they are
"Disney Fantasy" and April 12-19. Thanks again!!!

m & m ocean beach chairs (2 total)
The Ainsworth Family
The Kelso Family

gang at castaway cay (2 total)
The Ainsworth Family
The Kelso Family

capt mickey gang on beach (2 total)
The Ainsworth Family
The Kelso Family

surfboards (2 total)
The Ainsworth Family (along the top)
Goofy board that says "Daddy"
Minnie board that says "Mommy"
Tink board that says "Ally"
Princess board that says "Averi"

The Kelso Family (along the top)
Mickey board that says "Grandpa"
Minnie board that says "Grandma"

Character Life Preservers (6 total)

Stitch lp
Kim
aurora lp
Averi
steamboat willie lp
Matt
mickey standing lp
David
minnie 1 lp sitting
Debbie
alice lp
Ally

Mouse Ear Families (2 total)
DCL beach
Dad-70 retro mickey
Mom-92 cheshire cat
Big sister-18 minnie
Little sister-21 retro minnie

DCL beach
Dad-70 retro mickey
Mom-21 retro minnie

Cupcakes (6 total)
"Kim"-rapunzel cupcake
"Ally"-ariel cupcake
"Matt"-perry cupcake
"Averi"-princess cupcake
"Dave"-jiminy cricket cupcake
"Debbie"-retro minnie cupcake

Mickey Heads (6 total)

"Matt" - Mickey w buttons
"Dave" - Mickey w buttons
"Debbie" - minnie red w dots
"Kim" - minnie red w dots
"Ally" - black mh w bow
"Averi" -black mh w bow

Portholes
Mickey Goofy Donald beach porthole
"The Ainsworth Family"

Mickey and Minnie dolphins porthole
"The Kelso Family"

I have to post this in 2 separate posts because I can only post 25 pics at a time. Here is the 1st part...

Oh thank you so much for making these available! They are great. I would love to have some for my family's October cruise (listed below). I do have one question for you, I see you have an awareness ribbon as your profile pic. Do you do those as well or do you know of someone that creates those? We are celebrating my daughter's 5 year cancer free anniversary :yay:with this cruise and would love to have something similar to what you have in your profile. Thank you again so much!!! We are so excited.

Mickey Heads:

Mouse Ear Family

1. DCL Beach:

The ribbons are actually Millipies DISign but she is rarely on here. If you want
one I can personalize it for you. Just let me know what color and what you want written on it.

The ribbons are actually Millipies DISign but she is rarely on here. If you want
one I can personalize it for you. Just let me know what color and what you want written on it.

Oh thank you!! That would be awesome. The color would be gold for pediatric cancer and it would be for Hepatoblastoma. If there is a way to put her name, Malia and 5 Years Cancer Free 2013 that would be awesome. But if not, no worries. I just thank you for sharing your time.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Barb, thank you so much for the designs. One of them had an incorrect spelling. Could you please create this using the name "Teresa" (no "h"):

1.The image title
Minnie lounging mh
2. The name you want on the design.
Teresa
3. The dates of your cruise
September 21, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on.
Fantasy

Thanks again!!

Here you go...

Hey Barb - we love these designs so much and want to have some t-shirts printed. Do you by chance have larger files that I can download? The 660x660 files that I downloaded from 4shared is too small to print on the back of a shirt without getting blurry. If not, no worries - just thought I would ask! Thanks again!

Hi ;) first of all , thank you much for all your beautiful work . I'm trying to get some designs for my FE .

1. Minnie head red with polka dots with the name Sophia
2. Minnie head dark blue with polka dots with the name Kristen
3. Mickey standing up Life preserver , Disney Cruising On the bottom - The Ferrer Family
4. Mickey lp -The Ferrer Family , no specific boat or dates ( I want to be able to use it for other cruises in the future .)

Thank you so much again , I can't wait to display your beautiful work on my FE...

Kathy
Here you go...

Thank yo so very much! Would you do:

Tink Green Glitter MH photo - Name: Abigail - 2013 Disney Fantasy
Cars - Sally and McQueen Photo - Name: Nathan - 2013 Disney Fantasy
Mickey Sorc. MH Photo - Name: Joyce - 2013 Disney Fantasy
Goofy Green Mh Photo - Name: Gampa - 2013 Disney Fantasy
Keep Calm and Shop on MH - Name - Gramma - 2013 Disney Fantasy
M & M Ocean beach Chairs Photo: Name: The Andrews Family Disney Fantasy, October 26, 2013,
Mickey W Char Clouds Photo: A Fantasy come True! Andrews Family Cruise - October 26 - Nov. 2, 2013

Thank you so very much!
Here you go...

Thanks for sharing your gift of DISigns. I truly appreciate it. I have 2 requests for our 30th Anniversary Cruise.

DISign
m & m ocean beach chairs

Names:
The Ericksons

Ship:
Disney Dream Bahamas

Date:
September 15th-19th 2013

DISign
m and m silhouette

Names:

Jeff & Diane

Happy 30th Anniversary in red above hearts

Here you go...

I would love the Mickey Head with Lady & the Tramp (My absolute favorite Disney movie) with Dave and Sherry. The one that has the black background.

Then a Pirate Head Minnie, with Taylor, cruise logo ok on other side.

I am not sure if mine was missed, or if you haven't quite gotten that far yet.

1. The Mickey Head Lady & The Tramp - black back ground with Dave and Sherry on the ears

2. Pirate head Minnie with Taylor, Cruise logo is ok on the opposite or Disney Dream if that fits.

Mickey Heads:

Mouse Ear Family

1. DCL Beach:

I wasn't sure which color gold you wanted (saw both colors online) so I made the DISIGN with 2 different colors. You can choose which you prefer. I wasn't sure which tink hat you wanted so I made both.
Have a wonderful celebration on your cruise! :) Make beautiful memories!

Your designs are simply amazing. I actually found one of my son's name all over the place so I was able to use those designs. Unfortunately, you have nothing with my son, Devin, on it. He is 12. We leave on August 11 on the Dream. My requests are below:

1. R2D2 Mickey head with his name, Devin, 2013 Disney Dream

2. I saw that you have a Chicago Bulls Mickey Head - if you can, can you do a Miami Heat one? Have it say: Hustey Family 1st Disney Cruise 2013

3. Phineas and Ferb: Hustey Family, Dream 2013

Thanks so much in advance for everything. You are absolutely amazing and I am in awe of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter