Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Barbara!

You are so talented. I would like to request some designs for my upcoming cruise next week. :)
1. Keep calm and cruise on (can you put the words "cruise on" on two different lines like keep calm.) The Davis Family
2. Minnie head dk red - Jess -nothing on ears
3. Mickey head with buttons - Travis - nothing on ears
4. Retro mickey and Minnie lp - ship name and happy anniversary at bottom
5. Can you add a steamboat Willie to an lp with disney dream at top and happy birthday, Travis at bottom?

You are the best!
Thank you!

Hi Barb, It's my first time doing this for our cruise. Usually my mother in law takes care of the magnets but I would like to pick some this time around. Can you help with showing me some designs without the mickey head.... Thanks!!

Look in my Photobucket under cruise disigns. I have many that aren't mickey heads. (link is below in my signature)

I would like to ask if you could do black Mickey heads with the following names. One for each name.
Robyn, Laura, Cole, Bob, Anna, & Rich. In Disney font ? Please :worship:
I am sailing on the Magic in feb 2014 and I love your designs. I would like to attach a card to my Fish extenders too so if you could make something any design that you choose that has my DIS name- robyn654 and the sail date feb 24-28 I would be soooo happy. You have too many for me to decide.

Here you go...

Hi Barb. I love your DISigns and was hoping you could do one for me to use as FE gift tags for my upcoming cruise. I would be hoping to get 8 of these to a page when printing.

1.The image title : WELCOME ABOARD SHIP PORTHOLE
2. The name you want on the disign.: THE FRIAS FAMILY
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) : AUGUST 24-31, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns) : FANTASY
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. EASTERN CARIBBEAN

LINK TO THE IMAGE IN YOUR ALBUM:
http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...shipporthole_zps9ff70945.jpg.html?sort=3&o=10

Thank you . :)
Here you go...

Again - thank you for the last fabulous disign you made for us! Everytime I come back here to visit I see something new and fun that you have made!

Can I get a Keep Calm and Cruise On sign that says The Bower Family on the bottom?

I'd also like to request the disign you made in post 2263, Welcome Aboard Disney Vacation Club Member. I like the new DVC logo, with the name at the bottom being: The Evers Family

Our friends are going on this cruise with us and it will be their first cruise. We'd really like it to be special for them. I would like to have the my first cruise license plates made for their daughters. The month is September and year is 2013. Can I get one for each daughter with the names:

Megan
Sara
Ava

Thank you again for your wonderful disigns!!!

Julie

HI
Wondering if you can help me plan a Christmas gift of a surprise cruise for April 2014
I had previously asked a question if you could do a minion (despicable me) those awesome yellow dudes on a mickey head, can it be done?

This is my request:

I would like to ask for 2 mickey heads with my kids names, the boat name and dates.
Can I please ask for two mickey heads,
1) Ashleigh (on the left ear) Disney Dream, April 27-May 1, 2014 (right ear) on lilo and stitch hammock mh
2) Aidan (on the left ear) Disney Dream, April 27-May 1, 2014(right ear)
He is a huge despicable me fan and a minion mickey head would be awesome. If that can not be done, these are the designs he liked(he looked through and asked if one day we can make these for their rooms, I said sure)
Can the either of the following be done on mickey heads? Phineas and Ferb surfing porthole or "baby stitch lp"

Thanks in advance for answering my questions and possibly filling my request :) :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I love the cupcakes you had made for us! Thank you, your awesome!
Looking thought your other awesome work! I was hoping I could bother you again? Sorry

I would like to make a shirt front and back.

So for the back I would like to get your (Pirates life for me). could you leave off the cruise and park names cause I would like to get double use out of them and not have to bother you again. But could you please The Rejonis-Davis Family on the bottom conner or where ever you choose.

Then on the front pirate mickey with swords mh
with the guys name Clifford, Brenton, Dalton No date please
then for the girls Hollie ,Samantha the Minnie with swords mh
Is their and way you could make like a treasure map then lay the mickey over top that both cliff and I wear a 2lx and I don't want your wonderful design getting lost I would like to fill it as much as I can. If you can if not oh well thanks for all your help!

No bother at all! Let me know if this will work... If this is what you want - do you want it square or rectangle?

Hi Barb, I found a few that I would like. If you have time :thumbsup2
1. Lilo cupcake- Tara
2.Rapunzel Cupcake-Brooke
3. pirate cupcake- Josh
4. stitch cupcake- Autumn
5.perry cupcake- Ethan
6. Tink mh- Tara
7. Stitch- Autumn
8. Cinderella- Autumn
9. Ariel- Brooke
10. Phineas & Ferb- Ethan
11. red mickey- Ethan
12. pirate mickey- Ethan
13.pirate Minnie- Brooke & Autumn
14. M and M silhouette- Josh & Tara
THANK YOU!!!!
Here you go...

pirate:Is their away you can keep I the gray map behind the faces? that you have used. Use the tan map for the back mat. Thank you the rectangle is fine thanks! Just looking for something different maybe it might add some more charter. Who knows Thank you ever so much, Hollie and Family pirate:

Hey Barbara!

You are so talented. I would like to request some designs for my upcoming cruise next week. :)
1. Keep calm and cruise on (can you put the words "cruise on" on two different lines like keep calm.) The Davis Family
2. Minnie head dk red - Jess -nothing on ears
3. Mickey head with buttons - Travis - nothing on ears
4. Retro mickey and Minnie lp - ship name and happy anniversary at bottom
5. Can you add a steamboat Willie to an lp with disney dream at top and happy birthday, Travis at bottom?

You are the best!
Thank you!
I made a steamboat willie lp but I don't do birthday disigns.

pirate:Is their away you can keep I the gray map behind the faces? that you have used. Use the tan map for the back mat. Thank you the rectangle is fine thanks! Just looking for something different maybe it might add some more charter. Who knows Thank you ever so much, Hollie and Family pirate:

Like this?

HI
Wondering if you can help me plan a Christmas gift of a surprise cruise for April 2014
I had previously asked a question if you could do a minion (despicable me) those awesome yellow dudes on a mickey head, can it be done?

This is my request:

I would like to ask for 2 mickey heads with my kids names, the boat name and dates.
Can I please ask for two mickey heads,
1) Ashleigh (on the left ear) Disney Dream, April 27-May 1, 2014 (right ear) on lilo and stitch hammock mh
2) Aidan (on the left ear) Disney Dream, April 27-May 1, 2014(right ear)
He is a huge despicable me fan and a minion mickey head would be awesome. If that can not be done, these are the designs he liked(he looked through and asked if one day we can make these for their rooms, I said sure)
Can the either of the following be done on mickey heads? Phineas and Ferb surfing porthole or "baby stitch lp"

Thanks in advance for answering my questions and possibly filling my request :) :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I thought I had replied to your request. I'm sorry. Sure I can do that. I'll get them done today.

Hi Barb, this is my oldest daughters first cruise. Do you have anything with "first cruise", her name with the characters, maybe a few little other things.,... Her name is Autumn. Thank you!!!

OMG I'm knew to this thread and I love your Mickey head designs!!! I know I'll be requesting designs from you soon. You are very talented and I can't wait to work with you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter