Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh!!! Love love love what you've created! Thank you sooooo much! Can't wait to hang them on our cabin door!!

Rozanne

Barb, you must be one of the most thoughtful people ever, to put smiles on so many people's faces. I cannot wait to see your disigns on my stateroom door. My sister will be so surprised and excited when she sees her magnets magically appear!
Thank you so much.

Barb, you've done it again! Great Disigns and such fast turn around. You're so appreciated for making everyone's vacations a little more magical! Thank you so much!;)

Hi there Barb! I just discovered your thread and am in love with your work!
We are two teachers here in Kansas and leave with our 8th grade son in a few weeks for our school’s out cruise and I’m hoping you can help us decorate our stateroom door!

Here’s our info.
Names:
Marc
Anita
Baylor (the kid)
June 1-8
Fantasy Eastern Caribbean

The designs:
chip and dale bon voyage lp
Caption: Two Teachers and a Kid School’s Out Cruise Fantasy June 1-8

cc 5k minnie
Anita June 7, 2013

castaway cay 5k
Marc June 7, 2013

DCL Ship
Marc, Anita, & Baylor Disney Fantasy and Date

retro mickey and minnie porthole
Marc & Anita

Peach porthole
Hang In There!

undersea porthole
School’s Out! Just Keep Swimming!

minnie lounging mh
Anita

Mickey lounging beach
Marc

aquaduck
Baylor

Thanks in advance! Can’t wait to see the finished product!

Here you go...

Hello Barb,

Just looking through this thread and see what amazing things you do. My daughter and I are cruising the Alaska trip June 10 and would love for you to whip something up for us if you have the time. My daughter is Izzie and is 13 and I am Bode the dad. I have no specific requests as you are so talented I would take anything.

Thank you and thanks for what you do!

Bode

Good Morning Barb!

If you could, we're sailing on the October 5 eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy, saw two designs that would be perfect.

Tink Green Glitter MH - Melanie
Disney Fantasy w fireworks porthole - Paul and Melanie, October 2013

If you have the time, would love to get these done!

Thanks!

Barb, your DISigns are amazing! Even more amazing is the time you spend helping complete strangers make their Disney memories even more special. You are awesome! We are taking a family cruise to AK on June 3, and I'd love to decorate all our doors! It's a lot so if you can't do it, it's really not a problem. If you have time, I'd love the following:

Dory/Nemo Porthole
Top: Mike & Jessica
Bottom: Disney Wonder to Alaska June 2013

Mickey/Minnie Dining Porthole
Top: Rich & Juli
Bottom: Disney Wonder to Alaska June 2013

Jack Sparrow Mousehead
One ear: Jamie
Other ear: Disney Wonder Alaska 2013

Lion King Porthole (if you have one! If not, the Crush/Squirt porthole works great)
Top: Ashley
Bottom: Disney Wonder to Alaska 2013

Retro Mickey/Minnie Life Preserver
Top: Disney Wonder to Alaska 2013
Bottom: Jim & Sue

Captain Mickey Mousehead
One Ear: Bill
Other Ear: Disney Wonder Alaska 2013

Belle Life Preserver
Top: Disney Wonder to Alaska 2013
Bottom: Molly

Captain Mickey & Minnie Mousehead
One ear: Catie
Other Ear: Evan

Princess Sofia Mousehead
One ear: Ella Ruth
Other ear: Disney Wonder

Thank you SO much!!!!

Loved the things you designed so much, I just have another request! I want you to know how great these are and how much I appreciate your time!

Title:Pirate Stitch mh
Name: Shawna
DCL logo
Color: Blue

Title:Pirate Stitch mh
Name: Shanna
DCL logo
Color: Blue

Title: Pirate Goofy mh
Name: Floyd
DCL logo in other ear
Color; orange: same as your photo

Title: Pirate Peter Pan mh
Name: Shannon
DCL logo
Name Color: yellow

Title: A Pirate's Life for me
Name: The McNair Family
Disney Dream

Also, I didn't see this so I figured I'd ask. Can you do a Mickey Head: Basketball Mickey Chicago Bulls?
If so the name would be: Floyd

Once again Thank you!:)

We've last minute added our niece on to our alaskan wonder cruise as a graduation gift. . Would you please make another 2 disigns? We would like the following:

-mouse head shape
Name on ear : "Courtney"
Theme: Ariel

-any graduation 2013 disign
W/ Courtney's name

Thank you again!

Rozanne

Hi Barb,
Thank you again for the wonderful disigns you are providing for us all.

I was hoping that you wouldn't mind making

Mickey ears with Pirate Minnie (full body) without the eye patch with 'Debbie' in the one ear and 'Yo-ho-ho' in the other ear with Minnie in a pink outfit and with pink writing (If Minnie comes in a red outfit without the patch, that would be even better along with red writing)

Mickey ears with Pirate Minnie (full body) without the eye patch with 'Sue' in the one ear and 'Yo-ho-ho' in the other ear with Minnie in a pink outfit and with pink writing (if Minnie comes in a red outfit without the patch, that would be even better along with red writing)

Mickey ears with Mexican Minnie and Mickey with 'Debbie' written in the one ear and the DCL logo in the other ear in red writing with 'Exploring Costa Maya and Cozumel' written at the top of the centre circle

Mickey ears with Mexican Minnie and Mickey with 'Sue' written in one ear and the DCL logo in the other ear in red writing with 'Exploring Costa Maya and Cozumel' written at the top of the centre circle

Mickey head with Donald coming out of the aquaduck with 'Debbie' on one ear and 'Fun onboard the Fantasy' on the other ear in red

Mickey head with Donald coming out of the aquaduck with 'Sue' on one ear and 'Fun onboard the Fantasy' on the other ear in red

Thank you again Barb. I hope you realize just how much we appreciate all that you are doing for us!

Thank you so much for the wonderful cruise designs! I know that we are going to enjoy them as are the folks passing by our stateroom!
Your talents are certainly appreciated!

Your disigns are amazing! So many to choose from, but I would like to please request the following. I need them by the 24th of May, if possible, if you cannot do them on such short notice that is fine, I appreciate what you do!

Alaska family disign
On the top it should say "Our Wonderful Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise" and on the next line "June 2013"
People right to left:
Woman, gray hair, hat #42
Woman, blond hair, hat #42
Man, dark brown hair, hat #42
Girl age 13, blond hair, hat #75
Girl age 9, blond hair, hat #75
Boy age 6, dirty blond hair, hat #75
Boy age 3, red hair, hat #75

Mickey heads:

Cars-McQueen checkered
left ear-Jonathan
right ear-2013

Minnie Mickey silhouette
left ear-Tova
right-Mark

Dalmatian
left ear-David
right-2013

Cinderella
left-Judy
right-2013

If at all possible, could you make a Mulan mickey head? I didn't see one.
left-Anne
right-2013
If not, do the same with the "rapunzel mh" one.

mickey conductor b&w mh
right-Sophie 2013

Can you do a porthole like the "Disney fantasy w fireworks porthole" one, but with the Disney Wonder and fireworks? I tried to see if you had this already in your portfolio but the link didn't work. :sad1:
If you can do this, then I would like "Disney Wonder" on the top and "June 2013" on the bottom.

Thank you SO SO SO much for your amazing work and for sharing your talents to make our vacation all the more magical!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I am so excited for these! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

This is the first Disney cruise for my mom, me and my daughter. Sailing on the Dream May 16th. Just found this thread, so I understand if I'm too late!

Ariel port hole
Stover Family
Disney Dream May 2013

Jack sparrow port hole
Bailey
Disney Dream May 2013

Mickey ears:
Minnie Dark purple
Name: Bailey

Minnie Red polka dot
Name: Iris

Life preserver:
Tiana
Name: Bailey

Life preserver:
Minnie bathing suit
Name: Grawnny

Appreciate it!!

Just wanted the recent requesters to know that I'll get to the rest of the requests this evening.
Thanks for being patient!

Barbara

Thank you so much for our design. As I am not in the least bit crafty, I used Vista Print and got a fabulous magnet for our cruise!!!

Thank you for all the beautiful DISigns. It's so amazing and generous of you to provide this. I would love it if you could make the following for me if you have time:

Disney cruise ship porthole
Top-The Kachele Family
Bottom-Disney Fantasy August 2013

Mickey Heads:
minnie lt pink (Katy)
minnie lt purple (Biah)
Mickey w buttons (Justin)
Mickey with Tie (John)

DCL beach
Disney Fantasy
August 24-31, 2013
Dad- Dark Green Shirt, Dark Blond or Light Brown Hair, Hat 69 MM Club
Mom-Lt Purple Shirt, Long Straight Black Hair, Minnie hat with Lt Purple Bow
Son-Age 10, Dark Blue Shirt, Brown Hair, Hat 69 MM Club
Daughter-Age 8, Lt Pink Shirt, Brown Hair, Minnie hat with Lt Pink Bow

Thank you again!

Can you personalize the Minnie Mickey Silhouette (minnie and mickey kissing with red hearts) with "Tara" on the Minnie ear and "J.R." on the Mickey ear?

Also, do you have any happy birthday designs? If so, it's Dylan's 8th birthday. If not, don't worry about it.

Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter