Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb!!

I love your mouse ear DISigns! I love the ear hat ones even better. Any chance you could just blow those up and simply have a name at the base? If not that's okay! Here's my info incase you can, though!! I was thinking these would make cute magnets on our stateroom door!

Amber - 7 Ariel
Rickey - 65 Goofy
Colton - 37 Buzz
Ryder - 67 Dumbo

Barb- your designs are AWESOME!!! I want to make some but I don't know how you change the names- I have went to photobucket and downloading the pics but can't figure out how to edit them- thanks so so much!

graysonsmom said:
Can I please get the pirate family for magic ship... Feb 15-23 the Ingram family
Brian: red hair 34
Serah: 31 red hair
Aiden: brown hair 11
Avery: blonde curly hair 6

Ok I know you asked and I don't know if my reply got lost in the shuffle or not... But aiden is a boy... Avery is a girl! Thanks for checking!

Also can I put in additional request... Mickey head in the ear Grayson... In the body can you do the crew from jake and the neverland pirates?like jake, cubby, izzy, sully? Please? I saw one with big izzy that you did but gray loves them all!

Thanks in advance!!!

Barb, they are wonderful. Thank you very much. I just did my reservations for this cruise, too. Do you happen to have something suitable for the Los Angeles Vancouver Repositioning cruise?

Corinna

Thank you, Barb.
The Mickey and crew Welcome Aboard DISigns are great. My family will enjoy them so much.
Thank you for the pixie dust!!!
Barbara (Mrs. Big Jack):goodvibes

Barb- your designs are AWESOME!!! I want to make some but I don't know how you change the names- I have went to photobucket and downloading the pics but can't figure out how to edit them- thanks so so much!

Just let me know which disigns you want and give me all the info you want on each one.

Barbara

Hi Barb!!

I love your mouse ear DISigns! I love the ear hat ones even better. Any chance you could just blow those up and simply have a name at the base? If not that's okay! Here's my info incase you can, though!! I was thinking these would make cute magnets on our stateroom door!

Amber - 7 Ariel
Rickey - 65 Goofy
Colton - 37 Buzz
Ryder - 67 Dumbo

Sure that can be done. I just need the hair color of each person and I need to know if they are adults or children.

Is it possible to get two? One is for us and the other is a surprise for another family who is cruising with us.

We would like the DCL beach picture
Name: The Orlov Family
Date: March 24, 2013
we are sailing on the Dream
Lisa (Me-mom) brown hair #19 minnie
Rich (dad) brown hair #65 goofy
Amy (16 female) brown hair long length #27 animal
Danny (13 male) brown hair # 76 pluto
Scotty (13 male) sandy blond hair #48 donald

Our friends
DCL beach picture
The Grossman Family
March 24, 2013
sailing on the Dream
Rachel (mom) light brown hair #19 minnie
Alan (dad) light brown hair # 65 goofy
Talia (16 female) long blond curly hair # 25 tink
Jacob (14 male but little more like a 9 year old-he's disabled) dark brown hair # 48 donald

Thank you so much. Your disigns are so cute! I wish I was capable of creating something like this!

Hi Barb,
I believe my request was skipped. Is it possible for you to make us two of your cute signs? Thank you so much

Disneysince1982 said:
Sure that can be done. I just need the hair color of each person and I need to know if they are adults or children.

Hi Barb! Thanks for getting back with me!

Amber, adult female, blonde, 7 Ariel
Rickey, adult male, brown, 65 Goofy
Colton, child male, blonde, 37 Buzz
Ryder, child/infant male, brown, 67 Dumbo

Hope that's what you need! :D

Thank you so much for offering your services! We're cruising soon and I'm scrambling to get everything done!

1.Minnie Mouse on the beach
2. The Richter's
3. March 2nd
4. Fantasy
5. Western Caribbean

Could I also get a Porthole with the Fantasy and the Richter Family?

Thank you!!

Barb,

Could I get a few of your designs to make magnets for our upcoming cruise?

1. Minnie pirate ear with Kendall
2. Mickey pirate ear with Nick
3. Pirate Mickey w swords with Brian
4. Donald Aquaduck ears with Sally
5. Phineas and Ferb beach with Brian, Sally, Nick & Kendall

Thank you so much!
Sally in FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter