Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Barb! Just sitting here watching the blizzard out my window and dreaming of my 2014 cruise(our 1st) and I came across your wonderful designs! If it's not too much trouble could I please have

Tink Life Preserver:
The Perfetuo Family
The Dream
August 2014

and

Porthole of ship:
The Perfetuo Family
Disney Dream Aug. 2014

Thank you so much!

Here you go...

Hi Barb, Please could you create the following for me.

1.The image title - red white blue wave Magic
2. The name you want on the disign. Collins Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign) May 18 - June 1, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. Magic
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc. Eastbound Transatlantic - Galveston to Barcelona

Thank you! :)

Here you go...

Thanks,Barbara, for Gina. Don't know what happened to pirate Mickey Bruce ??
Just in case...

brucepiratemickey_zpsbf509fc6.png

Wow! Barb you are so nice to do all of these for everyone. We are cruising in March to celebrate my daughters 1st birthday. Do you have any birthday DISigns for our stateroom door? Maybe the "Welcome Princess" design could work? Would you please write the following on the purple ribbon? Can the yellow suns be removed for extra text space?

Happy 1st Birthday Hailey
From the Disney Princesses
Bahamian Cruise March 2013

Also these whenever you have time :)

DCL Mickey Gang
Welcome Aboard
Devereaux Family
March 7-11, 2013

Minnie Beach Chair mh
Lauren
Disney Wonder

Donald w surfboard mh
Max
Disney Wonder

Mickey lounging beach mh
Matt
Disney Wonder (add ship to pix)

THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!

Thank you again, Barbara. Lovely designs and so generous with your time. :flower3:

Thank you so much for the VERY cute family. It was #89. Would it be possible to put long pants on Dad? If not, I can just magic marker them in!! You have a real talent. Thank you again!!.
Barbara (Mrs. Big Jack):)

will this work?

Make sure you expand it before you save it.

You are really busy. Would you also make us the "Welcome Aboard" with the Disney crew like you have in messagae #154?

One for the Smith Family
One for the Kelley Family
One for the Ankrom Family and
One for the Wieland Family?

This is truly kind of you. We really appreciate this pixie dust. We will pass your pixie dust forward whenever we can!!

Thank you again.
Barbara (Mrs. Big Jack):goodvibes

Do you want the same date as the one in #154?

Can I please get the pirate family for magic ship... Feb 15-23 the Ingram family
Brian: red hair 34
Serah: 31 red hair
Aiden: brown hair 11
Avery: blonde curly hair 6

Are Aiden and Avery boys or girls? Sorry, I've seen those names used for both.

Thanks

Hi, can I please request a Mickey Surfing Porthole

-The Selvaggi Family

- Disney Fantasy, June 15, 2013

Thank you!!!!!

Thank you for checking. ....(for the Mickey and crew on #154). We are going to be on the Wonder Alaska Cruise, June 10, 2013.
Your Family with the hats (with the dad with the long pants) is just great. That is for my daughter and her family's room. They will be so surprised!! It is just perfect.
Thank you so much!!
Barbara (Mrs. Big Jack):goodvibes

1.The image title. Lifepreserver: Mickey lp
2. The name you want on the disign. The Scibienski Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the disign)Feb 24-28, 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Disigns)Disney Dream
5. Any other info needed ex. Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean etc.
6. If you want a mouse ear family disign, I will also need the hat number, the age, hair color and male or female for each person. The pirate mouse ear family only uses the pirate ears.

1. Mickey Head: Mickey Lounging
2. Matthew in ear with DCL logo in other

1. Mickey Head: Minnie Lounging 2. Emma in ear with DCL in other ear

1. Lifepreserver: Chip and Dale Bon Voyage lp. 2.instead of family name, can you list Disney Dream Cruise on top of lifepreserver. 3. Feb 24-28, 2013 3. Remove boat name from picture area

Thank you for all your help and time! Amazing designs.

First Thank You Very Much for all you do. I tried to go to your photobucket link and do this myself so that I wouldn't have to bother you but unfortunately it didn't work. My 10 yr old DD has a request. She has seen your pirate Minnie head with the swords inside the Mickey head. The name is in the left ear and the year is in the right ear (writing in pink). Would it be possible to have the following names with the year 2013 (we leave in 3 weeks)

Mia
Heather
Momma

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter