Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Barbara. I was looking through your family mickey hat pics, and I love them. I was wondering if you had time to help me make a DISign for my family's upcoming trip in September, 2014. Below is the information. I thank you in advance.

The Gerling Family
Broch (dad) with hat #71 - R2D2
Jackie (mom) with hat #19 - Minnie
Tessa (3 yr. old) with hat #3 - Princess

I really like the ones you have done with the castle in the background at night.

Thank you so much!!
Jackie

Barb,

I saw the anniversary mickey ears you did with Minnie and mickey kissing. could you please make me one of those with

Josh and Tara in the ears
Date: Sept 1, 2005

I just love it! Thanks!

Hey Barbara! I've looked through your wonderful artwork, and tried to make sure I didn't miss anything...I was wondering if you had anything for a young couple (age 23) traveling on the Dream for their engagement celebration? Something in a porthole?

1) Porthole - Engagement Cruise, Dream - 2013, Jeff & Kaitlyn...maybe Lady & The Tramp or something of a cute "couple", not wedding-ish...maybe with the Dream in the back? Or maybe without, and just them?

And the pair of them are also traveling on the Dream for their first cruise as well, so I was looking for "My 1st Cruise!" with Mickey head.

2) Mickey head (white)- Left Ear: Jeff, Right ear: Disney Dream - 2013, Head: DCL logo, add "My 1st Cruise" on the bottom.

3) Mickey head (white)- Left Ear: Disney Dream - 2013 & logo, Right ear: Kaitlyn, Disney Dream - 2013, Head: DCL logo, add "My 1st Cruise" on the bottom.

4) Porthole: Gaston on the beach, with the Dream in the back. Top: "Ben's 1st Cruise", Bottom: Disney Dream - 2013.

5) Mickey Head (2184_grumpy_mh): Left ear: Don's 1st Disney Cruise, Right ear: Dream - 2013...what other color do you suggest besides the mauve?

6) Mickey Head (2031_jeff_black_and_white_mick): Left Ear: "Jack" with logo underneath, Right Ear: "Cruisin' the Dream (top), in 2013" (underneath).

7) Mickey Head: a classic, black and white Minnie to match/mirror #6 above, but Minnie. Left ear: "Danielle" with logo underneath, Right ear: "Cruisin' the Dream (top), in 2013" (underneath).

Thanks a bunch!

Here you go...

Hi Barb! I'd love to request two Disigns if I could, for someone traveling in September.

1.The image title
Mickey and Minnie dining porthole
2. The name you want on the disign.
Lisa and Joe
3. The dates of your cruise
Sep 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on.
Dream

1.The image title
Mickey standing lp
2. The name you want on the disign.
Madison and Morgan (one on each side of the life preserver if you can)
3. The dates of your cruise
Sep 2013
4. And what ship you will be sailing on.
Dream

Thank you so much!!
Amber
Here you go...

Hi Barb!

I love your work and was hoping you could make two magnet Mickey heads for me.

MH 1:

Eeyore with Balloon

Left ear: Becky
Right ear: DCL logo

MH 2:

Dumbo

Left ear: Chris

Thank you so much for all your work. Our door won't look so bare this time around! :thumbsup2

Great Designs! We'd like to request a couple, if you have time.

The image title: Pirates Life for Me
The name you want on the disign. The Bruce Family 2013
And what ship you will be sailing on. Fantasy

Also, can you copy the DCL logo from the bottom-right of that design and include separately (and any chance of putting crossed swords under the Mickey head in that logo?)

Thanks so much!!

Here you go...

If you have time, could I get a Keep Calm and Cruise on Sign? I saw the one you did a few posts earlier and love it! At the bottom can I get The Evers Family?

Thank you in advance! I have spent hours looking at your disigns!

Thank you for all that you do!

Here you go...

Hi, Barbara. I was looking through your family mickey hat pics, and I love them. I was wondering if you had time to help me make a DISign for my family's upcoming trip in September, 2014. Below is the information. I thank you in advance.

The Gerling Family
Broch (dad) with hat #71 - R2D2
Jackie (mom) with hat #19 - Minnie
Tessa (3 yr. old) with hat #3 - Princess

I really like the ones you have done with the castle in the background at night.

Thank you so much!!
Jackie

I need the hair color for each person.

Hi Barb.

Your designs are just fantastic. :worship: We’re going on an Alaska cruise at the end of August and I was hoping you could personalize a few of your designs for me. Here’s what I’m looking for – hope the list isn’t too long:

Pirate Daisy MH – Aleda (left ear) and DCL logo (right ear)
Pirate Donald Duck MH – Ken (left ear) and DCL logo (right ear)
Pirate Minnie MH – Julie (left ear) and DCL logo (right ear)
Pirate Goofy MH – Niamh (left ear) and DCL logo (right ear)
Pirate Mickey Swinging MH – David (left ear) and DCL (right ear)

Thanks so much for your help!!
Julie

I would love to partake in the Disney magnets for our FIRST Disney cruise! I love your designs and would be beyond thrilled if you could customize some for me. Here is what I would like:
1) Mickey head Ariel Pretty as a Princess, left ear: Lainey, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom), taking out Pretty as a Princess
2) Mickey head Jasmine Pretty as a Princess, left ear: Kamryn, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom), taking out Pretty as a Princess
3) Mickey head Retro Minnie 1mh, left ear: Kerri, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom)
4) Mickey head (no caption under photo to state name so I will describe as best as possible) red ears, white center with Mickey in middle made out of black and white words, left ear: Aaron, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom)
5) Mickey head Retro Minnie 2mh, left ear: Kerri, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom)
6) Gold porthole with ship in center, Bentley Family, Disney Fantasy, January 11-18, 2014

Thank you so much!!
Here you go...

Hi Barb!

I printed out our Disigns today and they are great! Cloud we get just a coup,e more to complete our door design?

Party like a pirate
Disney Magic
The Sessions Family

POC ship porthole
Sessions Family
Disney Magic March 3-7, 2014

Thanks!
Here you go...

Hi Barb!

I love your work and was hoping you could make two magnet Mickey heads for me.

MH 1:

Eeyore with Balloon

Left ear: Becky

MH 2:

Dumbo

Left ear: Chris

Thank you so much for all your work. Our door won't look so bare this time around! :thumbsup2
Here you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter