Barb's Cruise Disigns...If you have requests please post on my new thread-part deux

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Disneysince1982, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belster

Belster Earning My Ears

Thank you so very much Barb!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dgreen72

dgreen72 Been Around A Little Bit

Hey Barbara! I've looked through your wonderful artwork, and tried to make sure I didn't miss anything...I was wondering if you had anything for a young couple (age 23) traveling on the Dream for their engagement celebration? Something in a porthole?

1) Porthole - Engagement Cruise, Dream - 2013, Jeff & Kaitlyn...maybe Lady & The Tramp or something of a cute "couple", not wedding-ish...maybe with the Dream in the back? Or maybe without, and just them?

And the pair of them are also traveling on the Dream for their first cruise as well, so I was looking for "My 1st Cruise!" with Mickey head.

2) Mickey head (white)- Left Ear: Jeff, Right ear: Disney Dream - 2013, Head: DCL logo, add "My 1st Cruise" on the bottom.

3) Mickey head (white)- Left Ear: Disney Dream - 2013 & logo, Right ear: Kaitlyn, Disney Dream - 2013, Head: DCL logo, add "My 1st Cruise" on the bottom.

4) Porthole: Gaston on the beach, with the Dream in the back. Top: "Ben's 1st Cruise", Bottom: Disney Dream - 2013.

5) Mickey Head (2184_grumpy_mh): Left ear: Don's 1st Disney Cruise, Right ear: Dream - 2013...what other color do you suggest besides the mauve?

6) Mickey Head (2031_jeff_black_and_white_mick): Left Ear: "Jack" with logo underneath, Right Ear: "Cruisin' the Dream (top), in 2013" (underneath).

7) Mickey Head: a classic, black and white Minnie to match/mirror #6 above, but Minnie. Left ear: "Danielle" with logo underneath, Right ear: "Cruisin' the Dream (top), in 2013" (underneath).

Thanks a bunch!

4. VADizneeFan

VADizneeFan Love the Mouse!

Hi Barb! I'd love to request two Disigns if I could, for someone traveling in September.

1.The image title
    Mickey and Minnie dining porthole
    2. The name you want on the disign.
    Lisa and Joe
    3. The dates of your cruise
    Sep 2013
    4. And what ship you will be sailing on.
    Dream

1.The image title
    Mickey standing lp
    2. The name you want on the disign.
    Madison and Morgan (one on each side of the life preserver if you can)
    3. The dates of your cruise
    Sep 2013
    4. And what ship you will be sailing on.
    Dream

Thank you so much!!
    Amber

5. GottaBeTheGoodLife

GottaBeTheGoodLife Earning My Ears

Great Designs! We'd like to request a couple, if you have time.

The image title: Pirates Life for Me
    The name you want on the disign. The Bruce Family 2013
    And what ship you will be sailing on. Fantasy

Also, can you copy the DCL logo from the bottom-right of that design and include separately (and any chance of putting crossed swords under the Mickey head in that logo?)

Thanks so much!!

6. jaevers

jaevers Earning My Ears

Thank you so much Barb for your disigns on post #1653. I gave it a little while before I checked back and was shocked to see that you did them so quickly! You are awesome and the disigns were adorable!

Thank you again!

7. jaevers

jaevers Earning My Ears

If you have time, could I get a Keep Calm and Cruise on Sign? I saw the one you did a few posts earlier and love it! At the bottom can I get The Evers Family?

Thank you in advance! I have spent hours looking at your disigns!

Thank you for all that you do!

8. 2prettygirl

2prettygirl Mouseketeer

So once you get the design, do you print and put onto your own magnet. I am confused as to what people are doing with these???? :-)

9. scrapycruiser

scrapycruiser DIS Veteran

You can print them on magnetic paper or onto cardstock and add magnet to the back. Some people laminate them and then add the magnets.

10. Cdnmom2001

Cdnmom2001 Mouseketeer

Just a quick question, do you have any with minons on them? I know it's not Disney but I have a despicable me loving family :)

11. asemaria

asemaria Mouseketeer

You are amazing! All of your designs look great!

If you can I would very much like a design: the "keep calm and carry on cruising" with
    The Schlyter family
    on the bottom

Thank you!

12. Disneysince1982

Disneysince1982 DIS Veteran

Here you go...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Disneysince1982

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Disneysince1982

For #3 do you just want a plain white mh?

15. Brogo

Brogo Earning My Ears

Awesome, "Thank you" very much for the disigns and for sharing your talents:)

16. Moxin

Moxin Mouseketeer

Barb,

Thank you SO much!

One question...I can't seem to get the Pirate Tink pic. When I click to expand it, it takes me to a a life preserver with Ariel...is the link broken?

Thanks!!

17. Disneysince1982

Once you get to 4shared. Don't click on the pic. Click on the arrows to expand. If you just want to save to your computer: Once you get to 4shared there is a gray download button below the pic. Click and save to your computer.

18. 2prettygirl

2prettygirl Mouseketeer

I would love to partake in the Disney magnets for our FIRST Disney cruise! I love your designs and would be beyond thrilled if you could customize some for me. Here is what I would like:
    1) Mickey head Ariel Pretty as a Princess, left ear: Lainey, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom), taking out Pretty as a Princess
    2) Mickey head Jasmine Pretty as a Princess, left ear: Kamryn, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom), taking out Pretty as a Princess
    3) Mickey head Retro Minnie 1mh, left ear: Kerri, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom)
    4) Mickey head (no caption under photo to state name so I will describe as best as possible) red ears, white center with Mickey in middle made out of black and white words, left ear: Aaron, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom)
    5) Mickey head Retro Minnie 2mh, left ear: Kerri, right ear: Disney Fantasy(top) 2014(bottom)
    6) Gold porthole with ship in center, Bentley Family, Disney Fantasy, January 11-18, 2014

Thank you so much!!

19. micknme

micknme Mouseketeer

Thank you so much Barbara. You are incredibly talented and I know my sister and her husband will enjoy their disign as much as my husband and I love ours!!!

20. dgreen72

dgreen72 Been Around A Little Bit

Yes, unless you have something else in mind? I just didn't want it to be too busy. And that is to "match" #2 as well.

21. cheer25mom

cheer25mom DIS Veteran

Hi Barb!

I printed out our Disigns today and they are great! Cloud we get just a coup,e more to complete our door design?

Party like a pirate
    Disney Magic
    The Sessions Family

POC ship porthole
    Sessions Family
    Disney Magic March 3-7, 2014

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.