BAND GEEKS Takin' Over the World! LINK TO NEW TR!! Go to last page 10/17

Not sure how I missed this...and you are headed there in just three days! Have a fantastic trip... I can't wait to hear the favorites of Shaelyn since her and my Em are so close in age.... it might give me some insight into our June trip!

In case I don't get back over here, have a GREAT, SAFE, MEMORY MAKING, AMERICA IDOL WINNING TRIP!!!:goodvibes I also want to wish you peace and sanity for your drive down!!!:rotfl::goodvibes

I think you should get your Hannah Montana wig out and sing "Best of Both Worlds"! Or something from one of the HSM movies....

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Just shoot me now!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ooooo... or how about putting on my best "Sharpay" outfit and doing Bop to the Top?! I lOVE that song!! (For real... I do!:rolleyes1)

Susie, I don't have a song suggestion for you, but I know whatever you decide to sing, you will be amazing! :hug: Have fun!!!

I can't believe it's almost time for you to leave again! :dance3: Yay! :yay:

Thanks Michelle! We'll see if a 35 year old mom in capris and a t-shirt can win the judges over! Should be fun just to try, anways!!

Not sure how I missed this...and you are headed there in just three days! Have a fantastic trip... I can't wait to hear the favorites of Shaelyn since her and my Em are so close in age.... it might give me some insight into our June trip!

Yay! Glad you made it in time. Shaelyn is at the PERFECT Princess ageprincess:. She is BESIDE herself knowing she's going to actually see the Princesses in a few days. Can't wait to share it all with you!

In case I don't get back over here, have a GREAT, SAFE, MEMORY MAKING, AMERICA IDOL WINNING TRIP!!!:goodvibes I also want to wish you peace and sanity for your drive down!!!:rotfl::goodvibes

:hug:Thanks!!

from what i have read on some other sites,they make it seem like the CMs go out during the day in the parks and find people to adition then they adition for the judges then, if they pass the first round they get to come back and sing again for another judge from a list of songs, they they get to go out on the stage and go for the 3rd round in front of people.

from what i have read on some other sites,they make it seem like the CMs go out during the day in the parks and find people to adition then they adition for the judges then, if they pass the first round they get to come back and sing again for another judge from a list of songs, they they get to go out on the stage and go for the 3rd round in front of people.

I think you can actually just show up and audition for the first round (which is just you singing alone for the first set of judges). Then, if you make it past the first round, you go to a place with an ipod loaded with some pre-selected songs. You pick one of those to use for the 2nd round. THEN if you pass that, you get on stage... which, I think, is basically what you just said!:rolleyes:

I wish you all could see my kids right now! We are officially done with school and focused now ONLY on getting ready for this trip. They are a giddie as can be! Running around, begging us to tickle them until they can't breathe. They are so excited!!!

Trying to get laundry done, things for the car organized, lesson plans done (so I don't have to worry about them on the trip), last minute purchases written on a list, oh... and of course, checking in with the DIS!:thumbsup2

I'm sure I'll stop in one more time before we head out. Our plans are to leave Saturday afternoon after naps (which Shae, Matt and I will be taking!!!). That should put us in the Happiest Place on Earth Sunday morning!!!:cool1::cool1:

Weather looks fabulous with only a few scattered chances of rain. Getting REALLY excited!!!!

I hope you all have a great time! I can't wait to see the pictures :) Tell the Westman's hello from us as well ...!!!

Yay!!! only 1 more day. I'm not sure what you should sing but I can't wait to read about it and see pics and/or video when you get back!!:banana: GOOD LUCK!!

I hope you all have a great time! I can't wait to see the pictures :) Tell the Westman's hello from us as well ...!!!

Thanks, Stephanie!! I will send the greetings :)

Have a wonderful trip, Sooze! :hug:

Thanks! When I get back, I'll check in with your PTR. So excited you started one (and I'm LOVING the Aubree with BIG EYES!!!):rotfl:

Yay!!! only 1 more day. I'm not sure what you should sing but I can't wait to read about it and see pics and/or video when you get back!!:banana: GOOD LUCK!!

One more day!!!:banana::banana: Hoping the nasty rain doesn't slow us down too much. Can't wait to take a million pictures and share with you all!

HAVE A FABULOUS TIME!!!! I can't wait to hear/see all about it!!!!! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! I soooooooooooooo hope you win Idol!!!:thumbsup2
Lesley

So, Dean, Adrianna, and Abby left today. They are hauling a camper and must travel a bit slower than us (plus, Dean couldn't stand waiting around another single second!!). We surprised them by showing up at their house to send them off! We played "When You Wish" as they walked out of their house to get into the truck. It was great! We were honking and whooping and hollering as they pulled away. The neighbors must've thought we were insane!!:rotfl:

Can't wait to see that camper sitting at Fort Wilderness in a few days!!

We are busy packing and cleaning (so we can come home to a clean house.. very important to me!)... Shae is hanging out in front of BOLT... great movie BTW! We are just aching to pull out of here tomorrow. Now we're dealing with the threat of some bad weather on the way down tomorrow. Say a little prayer that it doesn't delay us too much!:sad2:

Thanks for hanging out with me for the past few weeks! When we return, I'll most likely post a link to the new TR. I will have chapter links in the first thread, so that should make it easy for you to read along.

LATER GATORS!!!!:flower3:

Have a ton of fun, safe travels, and hoping the weather is beautiful. Good luck with AI too. :cool1:

Have fun and have a safe drive down! We will be leaving Wednesday. I wish we were going today!

Here's hoping for good weather all week and weekend!

Good luck with the AI audition.

Ahhhhhh.....:cloud9: We're here... and enjoying every single moment. Today the weather has been hot and muggy... feels more like July than March! But it made for a great afternoon at the pool today.

We've been having a blast with our friends. We've experienced lots of new things, and have more to look forward to!

Couple of thoughts:

I LOVE BEING A DVC MEMBER!! Experiencing POP Century, then moving into our BCV.... there is no question we made the right choice joining DVC.

Toy Story Mania... BRAVO DISNEY!!! Holy COW this ride is FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC!!

O'Hana.. I will not plan another Disney trip EVER where we don't eat at this restaurant. Greatest food, ever!!

Kissimmee Walmart... My new home for buying Disney clothes. I will not spend $20 for a t-shirt at a Disney Store again.. $9 at Walmart... much better and I can buy a lot more!

American Idol.. no, I haven't auditioned yet (having too much fun with Shaelyn and couldn't pull myself away)...but we DID catch a show (as audience members).. it is GREAT!! They pulled out all the stops for this one. SUPER SHOW!

Well, folks.. I'm off to Fort Wilderness campgrounds for a cook out with our friends, and the Chip and Dale sing-along. Take care!
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

WOW!! Sounds heavenly!!:cloud9: Glad to hear all your positive comments about TSM, Ohana and American Idol...we are new to all 3 this June!:banana: Love that you are are just soaking in every moment with your family and friends!!:goodvibes

Glad to hear you are enjoying the world! Sounds great! I love reading through this report- but I really loved those mickey head paint chip calendars! I was at Home Depot today and picked up a handful to make one for our upcoming trip in June. Did you take a head off each day- did you attatch them with tape-was there a countdown number underneath? It looks so cute! What a great idea!:thumbsup2:idea::thumbsup2

WOW!! Sounds heavenly!!:cloud9: Glad to hear all your positive comments about TSM, Ohana and American Idol...we are new to all 3 this June!:banana: Love that you are are just soaking in every moment with your family and friends!!:goodvibes

You are going to LOVE them all!!! Having a great time... :cloud9:

Glad to hear you are enjoying the world! Sounds great! I love reading through this report- but I really loved those mickey head paint chip calendars! I was at Home Depot today and picked up a handful to make one for our upcoming trip in June. Did you take a head off each day- did you attatch them with tape-was there a countdown number underneath? It looks so cute! What a great idea!:thumbsup2:idea::thumbsup2

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you hang around for the TR. I'm slow to post sometimes (especially at the end of the school year!) but I'd love to show you the fun times we are having!

We put the countdown number on the paint chips using a black Sharpie marker. We taped them to the poster board. Underneath, we had different pictures of our favorite things at Disney. (Just went to Google images and printed off different pics). So each day, as we pulled a head off, there was a picture underneath to get us excited!! We will definitely do countdown calendars for future trips!!

Thanks for your kind comments!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter