• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baltimore MD

Sounds wonderful!!!!

I'm so torn about staying at the Hampton then packing up and moving to the Gaylord... hate packing! LMAO!

Well, seeing at Christmas is a Tuesday and a lot of people will take the Monday off, I expect DC traffic to get crazy starting on Friday Dec 21.

The drive down the eastern shore should be less stressful. The Hilton Garden Inn on Kent Island, is nice and is about $109 a night. From there, it should be about 1.5 hrs to National harbor. Island should be lit up nice for Christmas.

On the other side of the Baybridge is Annapolis, and the Double tree is $88 a night. From there, it should be about 1hr to National harbor. The "Old town" section should be lit up nice for Christmas.

Well, seeing at Christmas is a Tuesday and a lot of people will take the Monday off, I expect DC traffic to get crazy starting on Friday Dec 21.

The drive down the eastern shore should be less stressful. The Hilton Garden Inn on Kent Island, is nice and is about $109 a night. From there, it should be about 1.5 hrs to National harbor. Island should be lit up nice for Christmas.

On the other side of the Baybridge is Annapolis, and the Double tree is $88 a night. From there, it should be about 1hr to National harbor. The "Old town" section should be lit up nice for Christmas.

Kent Island? Hmm!! :flower3:

Old Town of Annapolis?

Convenience would win for me. I'd stay at the Gaylord and not have to move for that one day.

Convenience would win for me. I'd stay at the Gaylord and not have to move for that one day.

Right? Instead of driving myself nuts over it and worrying about packing and leaving, etc...

I'm sure the Gaylord is nice and I won't find a nicer accomodation right?

I just want this experience to be a nice one for us, being over Christmas.

Less hassle the better... We can wake up and not have to worry about driving and rushing to get to our next destination.

;)

Spoke to DH and he wants to go to 2 places to eat (by Guy Fieri's Diners Drive in's and Dives)

So we are planning on staying Baltimore overnight and doing both restaurants and then going to the Gaylord ;)

I'm off to price hotels now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter