Balcony View Pics - Show us your view

beautiful photo, mikkiwikki!! reminds me why CBR is our fave mod resort (feels more like a deluxe, imho) :lovestruc

jmadgrad ~ welcome!! just a suggestion: don't request specific rooms when booking, but rather (as johnsonset inferred:thumbsup2 ) a section. if you request a specific room, it may already have someone staying in it, & you can wind up anywhere else in the resort.
hth:)

DSC03852.jpg

DSC04232.jpg

DSC04229.jpg

DSC04228.jpg

WL Concierge Level, looking at erupting geyser and Bay Lake (taken using some zoom).

1444713741_e168f7bc95.jpg

beautiful photo, mikkiwikki!! reminds me why CBR is our fave mod resort (feels more like a deluxe, imho) :lovestruc

jmadgrad ~ welcome!! just a suggestion: don't request specific rooms when booking, but rather (as johnsonset inferred:thumbsup2 ) a section. if you request a specific room, it may already have someone staying in it, & you can wind up anywhere else in the resort.
hth:)

Thanks for the welcome and the info! :goodvibes Do you happen to know if the pool view rooms with bunks are all in one area? (zebra trail, for instance?) The one balcony view by Johnsonet seems to have bare branches in front of it, and if we will be there in August, I'm thinking that leaves may block the pool view and the sunlight (don't want to pay extra for a dark room with no pool view:sad2: )

Its amazing I ever get any work done...love the thread!! Hope to post one when we get back (in August).

Tuvalu 3rd floor, I am sorry I don't remember the room number. MK View. This is our favorite long house, favorite room area!!
47b7da09b3127cce8440175d5a0c00000016108AcNWzVm2atr

47b7da09b3127cce844016b89b4100000016108AcNWzVm2atr

47b7da09b3127cce844017535a0200000016108AcNWzVm2atr

So peaceful, so quiet. It's a tree-free beautiful view. The boats in the morning can be noisy, but the you also get the music from the parks in the morning...call it a luxury tax.

What a great thread idea!!

Here is the view from our room at Old Key West this past February. We were on the 3rd floor in Building 18. Our room number was 1830 which was a 1 bedroom Villa.

A view of the balcony itself from the bedroom door...
2284832882_e717cbddcd.jpg

View straight out and to the right a bit....remember this was February so in the summer when all the leaves are on the trees you probably wouldn't be able to see the quiet pool that you can see in the picture.
2280244272_70b75a08d7.jpg

View to the left....
2279452969_0e255c91d1.jpg

View from the middle. ;)
2279446859_c50dfb5a4e.jpg

Thanks! CBR is so nice, I dont know why it gets a bad rap from some people...its more lush than the poly to me..:goodvibes

Thanks for the welcome and the info! :goodvibes Do you happen to know if the pool view rooms with bunks are all in one area? (zebra trail, for instance?) The one balcony view by Johnsonet seems to have bare branches in front of it, and if we will be there in August, I'm thinking that leaves may block the pool view and the sunlight (don't want to pay extra for a dark room with no pool view:sad2: )

5-5-07012.jpg

That pic was taken last April. And to tell you the truth, I had a STANDARD room booked and just assumed that we got upgraded. Perhaps it qualifies as Standard for the very reason you mention... I would trust that Disney will honor your room request and that if you have a pool view reserved you will have a lovely view of the pool :thumbsup2

5-5-07012.jpg

That pic was taken last April. And to tell you the truth, I had a STANDARD room booked and just assumed that we got upgraded. Perhaps it qualifies as Standard for the very reason you mention... I would trust that Disney will honor your room request and that if you have a pool view reserved you will have a lovely view of the pool :thumbsup2

I would say you got upgraded. We had a "pool view" room on the ground floor and couldn't actually see the pool with all the foliage. So IMO, this was definately a pool view room!

WOW to all the pics. We are going to have our first "view" this time when we stay in a 1BR at AKV, Savannah. We've never paid more to have a special view so this time we're splurging. By the looks of these pictures, it may become a norm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter