• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Balcony View Pics - Show us your view

IMG_6415.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_6407.jpg

IMG_6430.jpg

IMG_6410.jpg

IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6462.jpg

Balcony from 4th floor room at AKL. Zebra Trail, Arusha Savannah

DSC01575.jpg

View from Big Pine Key at the GF, corner room

mothersdayGF072-1.jpg

View from GF RPC room directly over Gasparilla Grill (that is GF's marina and Cinderella's Castle beyond)

DSC036321-1.jpg

View from GF RPC King Deluxe "turret" room

DSC03839.jpg

View from Kudu Trail, Arusha Savannah at AKL. 5th floor, which is now AKV Jambo units

arushabalconyview.png

View from Poly, Hawaii longhouse, 3d floor. :cloud9:

DSC03337.jpg

View from Deluxe CL room at BWI, right over the Boardwalk Bakery. AWESOME view :wizard:

view1.jpg

Wow! last time we were there we stayed at YC and had an amazing view, but looking at all of these pics is making me want to try AKL or poly next time... Beautiful!

What an awesome view! I would have liked to stay in the Grand Villa for our trip this year but the sleeping arrangements didn't work out for it so we rented points for a 2-bedroom villa plus 2 studios with boardwalk view. Your pics have gotten me so excited for our trip!

Johnsonet- you've stayed in the most fabulous rooms/villas that are out there! Love it. My brother inlaw had the Admiral's Suite at the YC a couple of years ago and we spent some time up there. Another incredible view, I have to find those pix and post them-
Jackie

Johnsonet- you've stayed in the most fabulous rooms/villas that are out there! Love it. My brother inlaw had the Admiral's Suite at the YC a couple of years ago and we spent some time up there. Another incredible view, I have to find those pix and post them-
Jackie
Thank you.
I'd love to see those pics from that suite :wizard: I've never stayed at the YC.

Turret Room Admiral Suite YC
ry%3D400

Living Room
ry%3D400

Dining Room
ry%3D400

"Bar/Kitchenette - service entrance thru bar- there is not a full kitchen in the suite
ry%3D400

OMG - Macnjac87 - Thank you! Those photos are incredible. The room in your first photo is gorgeous! And the second one looks like a real home. Those are GREAT! I need to show my husband. He'll want to stay there next time :banana:
Thanks again!

Dawgdad,
Thanks for the Tahiti MK view pics! :thumbsup2 I'll be staying MK view in a little over three weeks, and it got me so excited!

Just so I have something to compare it to, does anyone have any balcony pics from Tuvalu? I've seen a few on the Poly FAQ thread, and am always looking for some more :goodvibes

Dawgdad,
Thanks for the Tahiti MK view pics! :thumbsup2 I'll be staying MK view in a little over three weeks, and it got me so excited!

Just so I have something to compare it to, does anyone have any balcony pics from Tuvalu? I've seen a few on the Poly FAQ thread, and am always looking for some more :goodvibes

lissiesmum, this isn't the best last year I walked all around the Poly, checking out patios and how many were blocked. Ours in Niue had a fabulous, wide-open yard in front of it, but many have just the space for the patio tiles and the chairs - and then shrubbery.

Anyway, when I walked thru Tuvalu, from the Marina side thru to the Luau side, this is what I saw to the right when I exited:

DSC00911.jpg

dawgdad--Love those fireworks shots!! Oh, Wow came out of my mouth sitting here at the computer. Enjoy your vacation, and please keep posting for everyone!:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter