Balcony View Pics - Show us your view

SSR. 2-Bedroom Villa in one of the Congress Park buildings.
065-1.jpg

Boardwalk Inn room 3247. LOVED it!

TR-9-View-2.jpg

Great pics! I can't wait til our upcoming trip - staying at BWV with boardwalk view :banana: I wish I knew which rooms were 2-bedrooms so I might have an idea where to expect we will be (I believe 5015 & 5017 are, not sure about other ones.)

Thanks for sharing!

Recent visit we started at Boardwalk Inn Villas with a pool view and, as a bonus Hollywood Studios:
IMG_4560.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

To the left:
IMG_4333.jpg

To the right:
IMG_4332.jpg
:tink:

here are some pics from the CR

Zoomed view at night
P1010539.jpg

without the zoom - seems so far away yet it really isn't.
P1010541.jpg

Day - Zoom:
P1010546.jpg

This one falls into the 'and now for something completely different' category...rather than a view of theme parks or action...my Old Key West 1-bedroom villa patio view this past weekend was one of complete and utter relaxation and resort getaway living...a view through shady trees and lush greenery to a lovely golf fairway and quiet solitude with only rustling wind and chirping birds:

original.jpg

Building 27, 1st floor.

Here are some pics from our last trip in November. We were unexpectedly upgraded to TPV (first upgrade ever!) and we are spoiled now:

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

:sunny:

This is from our BLT Grand Villa with a Magic Kingdom View. From May/June 2010
DSCN0288.jpg

Zoomed in shot at dusk

DSCN0277.jpg

From the upper-right room I believe

DSCN0275.jpg

Normal view from the window

BLT.jpg

Turning Right

BLT2.jpg

In the middle

fireworks2.jpg

And Fireworks. (from summer nightastic)

here's my view from my trip to the boardwalk. taken with my iphone4 camera! the first picture i took just minutes after arriving at the room. amazing.
IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

my room was on the top left of the bakery...
IMG_0224.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter