Bag/backpack help

kymmyk13

DIS Veteran
Going to Disney in August and I have the Heys travelmate but due to a herniated disc in my neck I can't use it because it goes on your right shoulder and can not put that much weight on that shoulder. So ihave th VB hispter which will hld my money and such but In eed another bag for change of clothes for DD5, snacks and drinks, ect. please help, I don't think I want a full backpack and I will be locking this bag up with the stroller. Any suggestiosn on a bag

I can recommend the following waist pack. I've used it a couple times at Disney and have had friends borrow it for Disney.

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/equipment-technical-packs-filter-category-waistpack/mountain-bike-lumbar.html

It looks really huge on the above link, but that's stuffed with stuff. Here's mine - mostly empty.

HPIM2427-small.jpg

It should be able to hold a change of clothes no problem. I have had huge amounts of stuff in it before. And it's still small enough that it fits in all the various ride compartments. Never had to leave it off the ride.

EDIT: Those are water bottle holders on the sides. but they can store other stuff as they have drawstrings.

Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter