Bag/backpack help

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by kymmyk13, Apr 20, 2010.

1. kymmyk13

kymmyk13 DIS Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Going to Disney in August and I have the Heys travelmate but due to a herniated disc in my neck I can't use it because it goes on your right shoulder and can not put that much weight on that shoulder. So ihave th VB hispter which will hld my money and such but In eed another bag for change of clothes for DD5, snacks and drinks, ect. please help, I don't think I want a full backpack and I will be locking this bag up with the stroller. Any suggestiosn on a bag
  2. TheDisneyingNewfie

TheDisneyingNewfie Mouseketeer

Mar 27, 2010
    I can recommend the following waist pack. I've used it a couple times at Disney and have had friends borrow it for Disney.

It looks really huge on the above link, but that's stuffed with stuff. Here's mine - mostly empty.

It should be able to hold a change of clothes no problem. I have had huge amounts of stuff in it before. And it's still small enough that it fits in all the various ride compartments. Never had to leave it off the ride.

EDIT: Those are water bottle holders on the sides. but they can store other stuff as they have drawstrings.

Good luck! :goodvibes
  3. clarkmichelle

clarkmichelle Earning My Ears

Feb 22, 2010