Bad haircut!

OP, I am so sympathetic. I stopped going to salons altogether 25 years ago, because no one ever seemed to respect what I wanted. And why should I pay for someone to give me the haircut they want? Seems to me they're supposed to pay hair models... not the other way round.

My mom IS my hair stylist....imagine if you will, your Mom, who thinks she knows what looks best on you? LOL My mom is actually pretty great, but sometimes I have to remind her not to get scissor happy when I ask for a trim. There have been times when it was FAR shorter than I really wanted. Generally, I've been happy with it within a few weeks though. I hope the hair gods smile on you and it grows quickly!!

I am going to a different stylist today for a cut and color!

I had to cancel my current stylist appt last week because I had to work and she had no openings before dd's graduation. Same place though and should not be a big deal. Took me several yrs to find a decent place. A good stylist is worth their salt.

OP, is the cut at least decent?

Yeah cancer patients & a bad haircut are the same level. WOW

Where did I say they're the same level? I had really thick hair til a few years ago when serious health problems thinned it down to about half of what it had been. So yes, I know what I'm talking about. When I put on a wig I felt so much better I cried. Hair is very definitely related to self-esteem, regardless of what caused the hair loss.

Eventually my hair grew back, and yes it took longer than growing out a bad hair cut. Imagine that. But I was so grateful for the new growth, it didn't matter how long it took to get rid of the uncomfortable wig. Now years later when someone compliments my thick hair, I still count my lucky stars.

im growing out my hair from the last cut. I knew when she took the first snip that she cut it too short. I asked to keep the length and she went past the point of no return. I wanted short in the back with a very dramatic angled front and showed pictures. What I ended up with is a bob that is slightly shorter in the back. Yep it's just hair and it will grow.

It bothers me the most when I see pictures from vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter