Back to the Med Greece/Turkey in 2013! Complete!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by MinnieDiva, Feb 1, 2012.

1. MinnieDiva

MinnieDiva Obsessive Trip Planner

Malta narrative is up. I glossed over sea day 3 as I need to look at pics to figure out what in the world I did that day to fill my time besides a wine tasting!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TexasMouseFan

TexasMouseFan Mouseketeer

Who did you contact to get the CD corrected? After seeing your post I looked at mine and saw the April and May dates on my June cruise! How do the make this mistake? Please let me know who you called or emailed. TIA

4. pxlbarrel

pxlbarrel <font color=teal>They won't allow any kind of cow

5. MinnieDiva

6. pxlbarrel

On Friday they emailed and told me they've requested the ship email me the two photos .... nothing yet.

7. mindelmouse

mindelmouse Rabid Disnoid's Spouse

I don't get what's going on with DCL. it seems that anything that needs to come from the ship is somewhere out in a black hole. I too am awaiting information from the ship to resolve my issue. They keep blaming it on satellite issues

8. pxlbarrel

Well, when I read they were going to email the photos from the ship, I lost all hope. There's no way the internet on that ship will be capable of emailing high resolution photos.

9. docborg98

docborg98 Earning My Ears

The cruise was incredible. I saw people who had shirts made with the itinerary of the cruise. Anyone know how I can get those for my husband and I?
    Thank you!
    Christine

10. mindelmouse

They might have made the design themselves and either had someone print them or made the shirts with transfers themselves. There are also designers on the DIS. There's a forum on the first page of the DIS. They have all sorts of designs they will personalize for you for free and then you can have the shirts made.

11. pxlbarrel

Actually, I think I know who they're talking about... and they did do their own shirts ... along with ours.

12. mindelmouse

Was it our friendly Canadian Mohawk? If so? Yes they made and designed their own shirts.

13. pxlbarrel

Yep! :thumbsup2

14. docborg98

docborg98 Earning My Ears

Thank you for the replies. These people told me they ordered them from someone. So I know that they did not do them. I am new to this - how do I find that page that was mentioned about people who make the shirts even for free? Thank you for the help!

15. mindelmouse

They make the designs. You need to make the shirts or have them made. Go to the main disbd page and below the cruise forum. There is one for disbd designers or art.

16. mindelmouse

It's called creative Disigns. Just read through the rules and look through the different disigners

17. MinnieDiva

Malta pictures are posted...finally...

18. MinnieDiva

I went back and posted pics for the 3rd sea day.

Incidentally, in case you ever wonder how many pics you can post in one posting...the answer is 25. Apparently I tried to put 30 into Malta and that didn't fly. And I'm not sure why they didn't resize smaller. Oh well....

19. MinnieDiva

but I've posted up the last sea day.

Sorry for the delay. I hate writing about the end of cruises/vacations. I know I'm home and back to a normal rhythm of life, but it still brings back that post-vacation sadness :sad1:.

20. CBJHockeyNut

CBJHockeyNut Mouseketeer

Love your trip report! Hoping to hear about your last tour soon!!

21. MinnieDiva

You have totally busted me. I was thinking about this on the way to work today and realized how remiss I have been in posting the final day. Insert the guilty face hereĀ….is there an emoticon for that? :guilty: There is!!