Back to school shopping ?

Why did you not say that from the start? I understand price matching but for a couple of pages now, you have insisted that Staples was having this sale, when in fact, they aren't.
I need to go back and get some more stuff this week, I wish they would not limit you to three of each item

Well since Staples isn't actually having the sale and the ad you are having them price match from Office Max ends today, I don't think you will have much luck with that.
This is the second week of the 1 cent sale, so we will see what the new items are tomorrow

To quote my teenagers, "I literally can't even...."

For those that are interested Macy's is having a good sale on kids' clothing. Use the code "sale" when ordering online. I just got 7 outfits for $156. It's summer stuff, but it's pretty hot here in September.

For those that are interested Macy's is having a good sale on kids' clothing. Use the code "sale" when ordering online. I just got 7 outfits for $156. It's summer stuff, but it's pretty hot here in September.

They're children...and children like pictures. Leave them be ;)

Thanks for the tip I will have to check it out

So, yeah, with a $5 purchase this week, Office Depot has folders limit 10, and index cars / mechanical pencils / plastic pencil boxes limit 3 each, for a penny each. The first three items are Office Depot Brand, so I'm not sure how any other store can price match when they don't carry the identical item - but YMMV.

Back when I went to school, our list was:

1. Slate
2. Chalk

Laura stepped on my slate and broke it the first day of school, but her Pa, Charles, replaced it for me the next day.
You had chalk? We had to use the charred wood from the fireplace.
We have softball events almost every weekend starting next week so I am trying to get stuff done now
Trying to get stuff done now doesn't change the calendar or reduce the number of weeks left until the persons for whom you are back-to-school-shopping need their purchases completed.

So, yeah, with a $5 purchase this week, Office Depot has folders limit 10, and index cars / mechanical pencils / plastic pencil boxes limit 3 each, for a penny each. The first three items are Office Depot Brand, so I'm not sure how any other store can price match when they don't carry the identical item - but YMMV.

Maybe the deal was misunderstood.

The sale ends tomorrow, so, yes, it should probably work at JC Penney next week.

Do you think it will work at Nordstrom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter