Back to pre preg weight!9 days of DxDP w/3 kids! UPDATED 4/25!

Really enjoying your reviews! I'm traveling in October with 3 kiddos similar to yours in age, so I'm getting lots of ideas of what will be good for them too!

And the characters...

403.jpg

This picture!! I have so many of the same ones of our daughter when we took her to Sesame Place.

Thank you for the reviews, they are so great!

Loving your reviews!! Your kids are adorable. Lily and Violette are two of my absolute favorite girls names ever! We loved Narcoossee's too. Those lobster pics made me miss my meal there! Also happy to hear that Hollywood and Vine wasn't terrible. We have 8 am ressies there to get a head start on crowds during SWW and I wasn't sure what to expect! Can't wait to read more!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Great updates, I really want to try Y&Y some time

Can't fit it in this trip but there is always next time :thumbsup2

Thanks for your reviews! I'm loving them! We haven't been on the Dining Plan since we had just 2 girls and we had so much fun. Now we have 4 though and are thinking about doing free dining this fall. Your thread is giving me hope that maybe we can handle some sit down restaurants with all of our princesses :)

Did you all stay in one room at Pop? I'm trying to decide between stuffing us all into one room at POR or getting 2 rooms at Pop or ASM. We've been to Pop several times and the girls love it, but I'm itching to try something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter