• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from CSR

BrerRabbit_fan

DIS Veteran
We were there 1/25- 1/30. We had a great stay, it was exactly what I expected after all my research. The food options were great, check in went smoothly. We got our connecting rooms. I loved the Cabanas but got 9A. I wanted 9B or 8A to be near a bus stop but the CM said 9B was closed for the week. We had spotless rooms and great mousekeeping but our view of the parking lot was uninspiring. The extra walking wasn't much but can be tiring if you are a commando like me. I thought I would use the fitness center but was way too tired.

I highly recommend the resort. It was quiet, relaxing and low energy- exactly what we needed after our fast paced touring of the parks. It was our first time that we didn't hear people when we were trying to sleep. We only saw people at the food court or waiting for the busses. We always waited about 20 minutes for the bus but figure we just missed one. We only stood once, and the stops were so close to the entrance of each park.

Did you eat at Maya Grill and Peppermarket? Could you share a bit of that experience for us?

Were you able to swim or were you there during the cool snap?

Hope your trip was fun!:goodvibes

I highly recommend the resort. It was quiet, relaxing and low energy- exactly what we needed after our fast paced touring of the parks. It was our first time that we didn't hear people when we were trying to sleep.

Thanks so much. The above is so reassuring. As much as we love Disney, we need our down time. :)

We stayed there June 2005 and loved it. Very quiet, mousekeeping was great. And it seemed we never had to wait very long for a bus. Would definetly go back.

We were there 1/25- 1/30. We had a great stay, it was exactly what I expected after all my research. The food options were great, check in went smoothly. We got our connecting rooms. I loved the Cabanas but got 9A. I wanted 9B or 8A to be near a bus stop but the CM said 9B was closed for the week. We had spotless rooms and great mousekeeping but our view of the parking lot was uninspiring. The extra walking wasn't much but can be tiring if you are a commando like me. I thought I would use the fitness center but was way too tired.

I highly recommend the resort. It was quiet, relaxing and low energy- exactly what we needed after our fast paced touring of the parks. It was our first time that we didn't hear people when we were trying to sleep. We only saw people at the food court or waiting for the buses. We always waited about 20 minutes for the bus but figure we just missed one. We only stood once, and the stops were so close to the entrance of each park.
Welcome back and thanks for posting!!

We ate at the Pepper Market. Lots of choices, good service. The resort was spotless. We didn't swim but checked out the pool, wow is all I can say. You will be very very happy here.

We ate at the Pepper Market. Lots of choices, good service. The resort was spotless. We didn't swim but checked out the pool, wow is all I can say. You will be very very happy here.
How were the temps during your stay? We'll be there in 11 days.

I highly recommend the resort. It was quiet, relaxing and low energy- exactly what we needed after our fast paced touring of the parks. It was our first time that we didn't hear people when we were trying to sleep. We only saw people at the food court or waiting for the busses. We always waited about 20 minutes for the bus but figure we just missed one. We only stood once, and the stops were so close to the entrance of each park.
Thanks for sharing!!

It was our first time that we didn't hear people when we were trying to sleep.

This is the very reason (or one of the most important reasons) that we moved from POP....the main complaint I saw there was that you could hear people talking and bathroom activity (not just the toilets flushing). My husband can be a light sleeper...

This is the very reason (or one of the most important reasons) that we moved from POP....the main complaint I saw there was that you could hear people talking and bathroom activity (not just the toilets flushing). My husband can be a light sleeper...
Yes, CSR is a very quiet and relaxing resort.

The weather was 80-85 every day. The cm who checked us in said 9b was closed for the week. It didn't appear to have any activity and we were next door in 9a. My only minus is that there is one sink as opposed to the rest of the mods that have two sinks. The UG says the water pressure in the shower is poor, I say it was fabulous! I can't say enough good things about the resort and our stay.

Thanks Buzz for steering me right. I was waffling between CSR and POFQ and am very happy I chose CSR.

The weather was 80-85 every day. The cm who checked us in said 9b was closed for the week. It didn't appear to have any activity and we were next door in 9a. My only minus is that there is one sink as opposed to the rest of the mods that have two sinks. The UG says the water pressure in the shower is poor, I say it was fabulous! I can't say enough good things about the resort and our stay.

Thanks Buzz for steering me right. I was waffling between CSR and POFQ and am very happy I chose CSR.

We have always thought that the water pressure in the shower at the CSR was better than we stayed at Poly and CR.

The UG states a lot of incorrect info on CSR. I stated this before. You made the right call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter