Back from CSR

This...
2ds2rmq.jpg

+

this...
DSC04164.jpg

equals buzz in 7 days!!!

Buzz,
What is the name of the drink in the photo? It looks yummy! Will make a note of it for my August trip.

I think it might be the Frozen Fiesta Margarita, which I just had in January. And boy, I can't wait to have another!

Love reading all the great things about CSR, especially about the lack of noise from the rooms!! I researched for a long time and CSR seemed like the perfect fit for our group. I am very excited to stay here for the first time in April!!!!

My family just got back from 5 nights at CSR, and loved it! We managed to be in Orlando on their coldest days of the year, but still had a good time. The property is beautiful, and our room was just great. I asked if our room was renovated upon check-in and the check-in lady checked, it wasn't but they switched it for me. She said we basically got the last available renovated room and it was in 9B, just a little way from the lobby, perfect!
I hope you all enjoy your trips to CSR, and I'll try and put the trip on my blog if anyone would like to see pictures.
www.fourforfl.blogspot.com

My family just got back from 5 nights at CSR, and loved it! We managed to be in Orlando on their coldest days of the year, but still had a good time. The property is beautiful, and our room was just great. I asked if our room was renovated upon check-in and the check-in lady checked, it wasn't but they switched it for me. She said we basically got the last available renovated room and it was in 9B, just a little way from the lobby, perfect!
I hope you all enjoy your trips to CSR, and I'll try and put the trip on my blog if anyone would like to see pictures.

Welcome back. We are so gladl you iked CSR. I always tell new people that if they love it half as much, we will be happy. Sounds like you had a great trip. We can't wait to personally see the new rooms in September. And I look forward to looking at your pictures. :goodvibes

Thanks for posting!!

I hope you get a chance to post your own review. Look forward to reading it all and seeing your pics. Glad you enjoyed CSR!!

All of you going- enjoy! I can't believe I got home 12 days ago already. I only booked my trip two weeks before I went- not enough time to get very excited. I want to go back but the only other time I can go is summer. You can't get excited about July once you've been in January.

All of you going- enjoy! I can't believe I got home 12 days ago already. I only booked my trip two weeks before I went- not enough time to get very excited. I want to go back but the only other time I can go is summer. You can't get excited about July once you've been in January.
Time flies! I'll be there tomorrow!!

Hmmm wondering if we'll get a newly renovated room?? We leave Saturday!!!!!!

Isn't that the truth!!!!!

Well I'm leaving in a few hours for CSR so I'll be in your position soon enough. Vacations always go way to fast.

Hey Buzz,
While you are at CSR, can you check on the Refillable Mugs? I know CSR normally just has their own CSR mugs, but since the New mugs just came out, thought there might be a chance they are selling them too. Let us know! Thanks & have a great trip!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter