Bachelor in Paradise!

Watching time-shifted.

* Did Clare actually orgasm while on the bungee jump? It sure sounded like it!
* Julia is an idiot. She was warned about Joe but refused to listen.
* "Clare is like a princess telling her story to all her little animals," said Ashley (I need to cry). LOL.
* Who knew that Tenley would be such a hot commodity?
* Ashley S is so mad she's making sense!
* Joe is a drama king hamming it up for the camera.
* Jonathon will feel like an idiot after being manipulated by Joe. Man, the tears!
* Whoa. Jared went in for the big sloppy kiss with Ashley (I need to cry).
* Clare has become the locomotive of Ashley S's crazy train.
* It annoys me that they can't have ONE freaking rose ceremony over two shows.

Watching time-shifted.

* Did Clare actually orgasm while on the bungee jump? It sure sounded like it!
* Julia is an idiot. She was warned about Joe but refused to listen.
* "Clare is like a princess telling her story to all her little animals," said Ashley (I need to cry). LOL.
* Who knew that Tenley would be such a hot commodity?
* Ashley S is so mad she's making sense!
* Joe is a drama king hamming it up for the camera.
* Jonathon will feel like an idiot after being manipulated by Joe. Man, the tears!
* Whoa. Jared went in for the big sloppy kiss with Ashley (I need to cry).
* Clare has become the locomotive of Ashley S's crazy train.
* It annoys me that they can't have ONE freaking rose ceremony over two shows.

A big YES to this entire post!!

Watching the 'after' show now. Ashley S responding to the "pining parrot" in the cage made me literally LOL. Which was nice after poor Jonathon's segment.

What is she problem with Tenely falling in love in a hot minute, she went on a date and was "all in", crying when the guys warned her about his comments in the pool??? OMG she is so desperate. She is a cute girl.
Here's a tip Tensely, get out of this Bachelor loop and go live in the real world and find a man that isn't on TV.

It's like they've allowed the summer interns do the scripting and editing. And the result is totally moronic. Couple the Clare/raccoon thing with he intro montage and song (I don't even remember what stupid sappy 80's song it was) and it almost has me ready to check out.
I totally love the cheesiness of it all. At least they're not pretending to take it seriously like they do on the Bachelor.

I just watched Monday night's episode, can't believe they didn't finish the rose ceremony. They love to leave it hanging.
If Claire is smart she will pick the guy who just came in for Tenley, I don't know much about him, but he seems like he has his act together and isn't looking for a "good" time. Tenley wasn't interested, so you never know if him and Claire can hit it off.
He's a Harvard graduate, I'm shocked he's even coming on the show. He looked shocked when Tenley didn't pick him.

I just watched Monday night's episode, can't believe they didn't finish the rose ceremony. They love to leave it hanging.
If Claire is smart she will pick the guy who just came in for Tenley, I don't know much about him, but he seems like he has his act together and isn't looking for a "good" time. Tenley wasn't interested, so you never know if him and Claire can hit it off.
He's a Harvard graduate, I'm shocked he's even coming on the show. He looked shocked when Tenley didn't pick him.
well I'm pretty sure that's why he is there, to balance out the age range. I'll be shocked if Claire DOESN'T give him her rose. Better yet, wouldn't it be awesome if he and Juelia hit it off? She needs stable and Joe needs to get dumped by Samantha (predicting ahead)

well I'm pretty sure that's why he is there, to balance out the age range. I'll be shocked if Claire DOESN'T give him her rose. Better yet, wouldn't it be awesome if he and Juelia hit it off? She needs stable and Joe needs to get dumped by Samantha (predicting ahead)
I wonder if the other players will warn Samantha that Joe is a jerk once the women give out the roses.

I forgot about tonight show and hit the DVR an hour 10 into it...so if anyone is willing to post what happened~ especially with Joe, please and thank you!

Juelia tried to talk to Joe after his and Sam's date and editing made it seem like he sat there without saying a word. Joe and Sam are all over each other. Apparently they had spoken before the show and everyone is convinced Joe played Juelia. when Juelia confronted Joe again, he refused to answer her questions directly and when Juelia said she was concerned about Sam getting hurt, Joe got nervous. But previews make it look like Sam and Joe had a plan to get through this together.

Dan is backing away from Ashley S.

Kirk looked like he was going to back away from Carly, but after a romantic one-on-one date, he's all in.

I missed the rose ceremony and I think Clare is still there but I have no idea who she gave her rose to.

Juelia tried to talk to Joe after his and Sam's date and editing made it seem like he sat there without saying a word. Joe and Sam are all over each other. Apparently they had spoken before the show and everyone is convinced Joe played Juelia. when Juelia confronted Joe again, he refused to answer her questions directly and when Juelia said she was concerned about Sam getting hurt, Joe got nervous. But previews make it look like Sam and Joe had a plan to get through this together.

Dan is backing away from Ashley S.

Kirk looked like he was going to back away from Carly, but after a romantic one-on-one date, he's all in.

I missed the rose ceremony and I think Clare is still there but I have no idea who she gave her rose to.
Clare gave her rose to JJ

Thanks !

:crazy2: Yuck. I thought it was funny when Clare was talking on the phone to the raccoon.:rotfl:Carly and Kirk are cute. I feel bad for Ashley she really liked Dan. Is Megan really that dumb or is it all an act.

Probably a little of both. I don't think she's THAT stupid, but OTOH, you're not too bright if you let production talk you into appearing that way on national tv.

She's the same chick who thought you needed a passport to visit NEW Mexico on Chris' season.

And Samantha gave Joe a hand.

I thought I was the only one who thought that! . They seem to be a little more risqué with what they're showing on TV now.

I really can't stand Joe. I don't remember him being such a jerk before. It's funny how they're edited one way on the Bachelorette and another way on this show. The manipulation via editing is getting more and more obvious on these shows. Who knows what these people are really like? I'll bet the producers are disappointed that Ashley S hasn't acted crazier. She is giving them little to work with. Chris Harrison said in an interview that they courted her for Paradise right away because they knew it would be good TV. So far she's been kind of boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter