Bachelor in Paradise!

just saw your thread and turned it on~Ashley just asked Jared "out". Did I see Carly there?

Yeah ... I'm watching. Because I need something utterly mindless and comical to fill my brain at the moment.

I'm watching. I have to admit, I don't get the appeal of Jade. The guys are SO into her. Is it just because they all googled her? She's pretty and has a sweet personality, but so do many of the other girls.

I have two teenage daughters, and I want to show them Ashley I and her sister, and tell them this is how NOT to act. Ever.

our show is interrupted for weather coverage, as Ashley S. was being taken away in ambulance~can anyone give an update? Oh, and just first glance, Jared didn't seem that interested in Ashley I.

I'm watching. I have to admit, I don't get the appeal of Jade. The guys are SO into her. Is it just because they all googled her? She's pretty and has a sweet personality, but so do many of the other girls.

I have two teenage daughters, and I want to show them Ashley I and her sister, and tell them this is how NOT to act. Ever.

I don't get the appeal of Jade or Jared. I don't get why Ashley's sister is there.:confused3

Jade is pretty and sweet and also wild and crazy. That has to be the appeal....I'm sure they all know about her playboy shoot, heck even her date, Tanner, brought it up quickly at the beginning of dinner! And he seems boring. ..lol

Ashley and her sister, crazy criers. ..I was laughing. So do they both get a chance at love? I was laughing at all the comments that one guy kept making about sisters, then the crew told him Ashley was a virgin. ..oh my...lol

I love Clair, it's almost as if it's HER show. I love how each of the the 3 guys she mentioned being interested in, just happened to be there already coupled up...

I hv no idea who the beefcake guy is?? Or the guy with the beard...

and JARED is the hottie? Pass...

Argh, I forgot how much Claire's voice bothers me!! That song song baby voice, where every sentence ends in a question... Yuck.

I'm watching!

I also don't really get the appeal of all the guys being so into Jade. I do see the appeal of Jared, he's cute and sweet but I'm not a fan of his facial hair.

I think Ashley much spend half of her life crying!

Claire is back and she wants one of all three guys that are now "paired" up... Yikes, drama!

I agree with the after show, too. I did not care for the blonde Twitter personality, Jenny something. Turns out she is Jason Bigg's wife (the guy from American Pie). The two of them seem pretty raunchy and fame-hungry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter